Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that all the people who wait for marriage don’t settle for terrible sex and do learn to use their voice, I feel like it doesn’t give them any time to find out what they actually like and that it’s not supposed to be one sided. Its a big jump from teen lifestyle vlogger to married mommy blogger, a few years of independence would do her good. Her sis had a full time job before she got married, Jess has moved out and was working too so it’s not a family thing.

Reactions: 7
So her bf is a lawyer? What is someone like him doing with someone so incredibly immature as Grace? If his coworkers or important clients find out about her being like this, wouldn't he be embarrassed? Sounds like a weird dynamic and not equal at all

Reactions: 9
So her bf is a lawyer? What is someone like him doing with someone so incredibly immature as Grace? If his coworkers or important clients find out about her being like this, wouldn't he be embarrassed? Sounds like a weird dynamic and not equal at all
They met online through a Christian dating app and presumably he knew about her videos and that when they started getting serious. But yeah, Grace is very immature for her age, she says so many cringy things (especially on the trip to France), it's hard to imagine her with a group of working professionals her own age. Then again, I don't get the feeling being a trophy wife would bother her too much (I know, a bit mean to say)

Reactions: 7
They met online through a Christian dating app and presumably he knew about her videos and that when they started getting serious. But yeah, Grace is very immature for her age, she says so many cringy things (especially on the trip to France), it's hard to imagine her with a group of working professionals her own age. Then again, I don't get the feeling being a trophy wife would bother her too much (I know, a bit mean to say)
Nah I don't mean it in the trophy wife kind of way, but you know how the lawyer type of person is and that world. It's serious business and these people are well.. very status and wealth driven often. Your appearance, imagine and status is really important. I can't imagine someone starting their career as a lawyer not being embarrassed by someone like Grace who's trying to look 15 and doing weird tiktok dances in her parents' kitchen. It just doesn't make sense from both sides. Grace can dress up very nicely, so I'm sure she would look lovely when they get invited to events and I'm sure she'll hold herself up just fine, but it's what she does outside of these events, in her daily life, that's the issue. It's so easy to find her, I'm sure his colleagues are snickering behind his back and/or making fun of her and such.
It's like she was so desperate to find someone that anyone will do even if they are not equals at all. I'm sure she looks up to him and all that and he probably enjoys that. I don't know, I just think it's weird. What do they even talk about?

Reactions: 5
Nah I don't mean it in the trophy wife kind of way, but you know how the lawyer type of person is and that world. It's serious business and these people are well.. very status and wealth driven often. Your appearance, imagine and status is really important. I can't imagine someone starting their career as a lawyer not being embarrassed by someone like Grace who's trying to look 15 and doing weird tiktok dances in her parents' kitchen. It just doesn't make sense from both sides. Grace can dress up very nicely, so I'm sure she would look lovely when they get invited to events and I'm sure she'll hold herself up just fine, but it's what she does outside of these events, in her daily life, that's the issue. It's so easy to find her, I'm sure his colleagues are snickering behind his back and/or making fun of her and such.
It's like she was so desperate to find someone that anyone will do even if they are not equals at all. I'm sure she looks up to him and all that and he probably enjoys that. I don't know, I just think it's weird. What do they even talk about?
Yeah she’d be a real life Bridget Jones on his arm trying to talk politics and world events from her very sheltered world reviewing croissants and dancing on TikTok and mum and dad’s house.

• Haha
I agree! I work in a law firm and after finding out she’s dating a lawyer I tried picturing her with any of the lawyers I work with and they’d literally give her a pat on the head and send her on her way.
Her BF is likely still quite junior but there’s a stark difference between her and his environment. Even the people he work with his age will have to be really friggin mature for that environment.
Cake testing and throwing a tantrum cause your hair is looking weird is not gonna fly.
She should date a person who dresses all in green or red on CBBC like a kids tv presenter. That’s more her vibe.

In all fairness… how is she a model? 💀 I get that models are meant to look unique and she has the perfect body for it, but she’s just proper strange looking tbh
453DD653-0450-488B-A504-635CF480B7C8.jpeg

9C4F3A87-1B69-463B-8066-7EE39E687027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s strange looking, you have picked particularly unflattering jokey angles :p I think she’s pretty and when she’s done up she looks like that very typical model look to me. I just worry how thin she is personally.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s strange looking, you have picked particularly unflattering jokey angles :p I think she’s pretty and when she’s done up she looks like that very typical model look to me. I just worry how thin she is personally.
Tbf yes she is pulling some weird faces in those shots so looks rougher, but I just think she looks kinda plain in general and the teeth just put me off. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day, but she’s just not for me.

Reactions: 2
Tbf yes she is pulling some weird faces in those shots so looks rougher, but I just think she looks kinda plain in general and the teeth just put me off. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day, but she’s just not for me.
I definitely agree she is plain but not in a bad way, just average. I definitely think she scrubs up like a model though, not that I find them particularly attractive she just has the stereotypical look to me.

Reactions: 8
In all fairness… how is she a model? 💀 I get that models are meant to look unique and she has the perfect body for it, but she’s just proper strange looking tbh
View attachment 1453895
View attachment 1453896
Models often are ‘Strange looking’. When you think model you think pretty but fashion models aren’t that soft pretty look. Have you seen her modelling videos and shots? I can see why she did well in a short space of time

Wow I’m shocked her bf is a lawyer.

Models often are ‘Strange looking’. When you think model you think pretty but fashion models aren’t that soft pretty look. Have you seen her modelling videos and shots? I can see why she did well in a short space of time

Wow I’m shocked her bf is a lawyer.
Idk I’ve seen her modeling shots and I feel like she just fits all of the conventional white model beauty standards (tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, clear skin, no abnormally proportioned features) but apart from that, there isn’t really anything I think is particularly stunning or memorable about her face.

She hasn't modeled in aaaages though, so it's not right to call her a model.
I think she's pretty but she's plain pretty. A good neutral canvas for a designer and she's tall and thin, exactly what designers want sadly enough

She also looks very different with makeup on, she wore makeup to all her shoots but she rarely ever wears it. She fits the conventional model standards of being tall and thin. I doubt if she wasn't scouted she would have ever done it anyway.

She’s got quite dramatic features, she just doesn’t dress to compliment them in every day life. She’s done loads of videos moaning about not liking makeup on her face and hating mascara etc, and a lot of her clothes are CBeebies presenter chic.
1659077352359.jpeg
1659077424493.jpeg
1659077478154.jpeg

I agree, she has lovely features. I especially love her ears. She looks wonderful in adult/smart clothes, I especially love her in the second look that @Harhei posted. Nothing wrong with dressing comfortable and more to your own liking, but she could wear comfortable, simple yet smart outfits that compliment her features and her age in stead.

Reactions: 6
She looks amazing here, I wish she'd wear more adult clothes, she really suits dark colours and simple but smart outfits
As I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😭 maybe this is perfect for a model but it just doesn’t look stunning to me. It just gives me middle class horse girl and I feel like the models of today have a slightly different look about them tbh, like when I think of models I think of people like Kendal Jenner and Bella Hadid

• Haha
As I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😭 maybe this is perfect for a model but it just doesn’t look stunning to me. It just gives me middle class horse girl and I feel like the models of today have a slightly different look about them tbh, like when I think of models I think of people like Kendal Jenner and Bella Hadid
True, looks and beauty are quite seasonal (sadly enough). The standard changes every year (or more or less). Remember this was many many years ago, she was still incredibly young (which is wrong on so many levels as well... - but that's not her fault of course).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.