Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I did actually have her down as 20/21. Although even 16 year old me would have known not to whisk a bleeping bath.
I think my cats would know not to whisk a bath tub (also, how do you even whisk a surface? she is a baker, whisking you don't generally touch the bottom of the bowl surely?)

I am watching the Cambridge video now, her knowledge of food/taste seems not great? When talking about the gelato saying (paraphrasing) "even the miso had umami" (unless I misheard, only half watching) surely miso is the definition of umami?
And this thing about claiming to be shy? Is this just a new thing now? she has never claimed to be shy and always talked about being an extrovert hasn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she really needs to update her microphone and editing software if she keeps doing these ‘24hrs in …’ videos, I just skimmed through the new Cambridge one and the weird jumps from aesthetic shots with loud music to her vlogging are so odd, also I can barely hear what she’s saying in the voiceover bits

she really needs to update her microphone and editing software if she keeps doing these ‘24hrs in …’ videos, I just skimmed through the new Cambridge one and the weird jumps from aesthetic shots with loud music to her vlogging are so odd, also I can barely hear what she’s saying in the voiceover bits
I dislike her editing in those, it’s always the blasting royalty free music combined mumbling poor quality voice over so if you turn it up to hear the music blasts your eardrums the second she stops talking. She needs to get a better mic to do voiceover with and learn how to soft fade music and balance the volume. I feel like these things are very easy to learn on skillshare etc very cheap? Didn’t she advertise them one time?

Reactions: 11
She's claiming it's a solo travel trip to Cambridge yet says 'we have arrived at the hotel'... not buying into her anymore, she's ruined herself.

Reactions: 18
it’s so weird that she pretends to be alone on these trips but constantly says “we” by accident. what does the boyfriend do, jump out of shot constantly? either show him or don’t vlog it!

Reactions: 12
To be fair, a tonne of content creators say 'we' meaning them and the audience. I don't see why she couldn't mean that.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, a tonne of content creators say 'we' meaning them and the audience. I don't see why she couldn't mean that.
I get what you mean but linguistically there’s a difference between ‘Here we are at the hotel’ and ‘when we got to the hotel’ - the phrasing she used definitely implies there are multiple people there. Usually Honour pops up halfway through the video after she claims she’s alone, for example the one where someone was clearly filming her swimming and moving the camera for her and it turned out to be Honour. I don’t think she is capable of spending time alone but knows we don’t like honour/want to see the BF so fakes being on her own half the time.

Reactions: 4
She’s ‘fixed’ the bath with toothpaste. But surely that just going to dissolve when she fills the bath up again?

• Haha
  • Sick
I get what you mean but linguistically there’s a difference between ‘Here we are at the hotel’ and ‘when we got to the hotel’ - the phrasing she used definitely implies there are multiple people there. Usually Honour pops up halfway through the video after she claims she’s alone, for example the one where someone was clearly filming her swimming and moving the camera for her and it turned out to be Honour. I don’t think she is capable of spending time alone but knows we don’t like honour/want to see the BF so fakes being on her own half the time.
She’s taken a leaf out of Taz’s playbook with this, she had that trip to Paris where she claimed she was alone but someone was clearly with her.

I don’t see why Grace can’t just say “I’m with someone but they don’t want to be filmed” - she wouldn’t even need to specify whether it was Honour/her BF/her Mum.

Reactions: 2
A lot of influencers do the we thing though. "We are going to make breakfast now" etc. I think a lot of influencers mean it as "The viewer and I", like taking them along/pretending to be together. But in a lot of settings it's just plain weird, not going to lie. It's like people talking in third person

Reactions: 4
A lot of influencers do the we thing though. "We are going to make breakfast now" etc. I think a lot of influencers mean it as "The viewer and I", like taking them along/pretending to be together. But in a lot of settings it's just plain weird, not going to lie. It's like people talking in third person
The we thing alone isn’t proof she’s with someone for me for that reason, as you say it’s a weird influencer thing for sure. It’s when there’s obviously stuff filmed by someone else in a situation it wouldn’t make sense to have asked a stranger, or you can see their eyes flicking consistently at someone off camera or the same voice (/one recognisable as someone associated with them) in the background across multiple places.

Reactions: 2
I really want to know what happened to the bath and how her parents reacted. I wonder if at someone point they've had enough and tell her to move out?

I know I'm a bit old to be on this site but she infuriates me I have 2 daughters 26 and 27 who are hard working and then you have this childish lazy idiot of a women who isn't a child like she acts making a future!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know I'm a bit old to be on this site but she infuriates me I have 2 daughters 26 and 27 who are hard working and then you have this childish lazy idiot of a women who isn't a child like she acts making a future!
Never too old for tattle, I know people here in their 70s, it's for all ages, honestly ❤

It's infuriating how some people earn money

I really want to know what happened to the bath and how her parents reacted. I wonder if at someone point they've had enough and tell her to move out?
They're probably used to her pulling this type of thing tbh, oh there's Grace making a mess again for content. I'd be pissed if I were her parents, she's 20 years too old to be whisking a tub

Reactions: 3
They're probably used to her pulling this type of thing tbh, oh there's Grace making a mess again for content. I'd be pissed if I were her parents, she's 20 years too old to be whisking a tub
She said in a TikTok that they were very unhappy with her about it. She needs to realise that if she wants to do these kinds of things she’d be so much better off in her own place, her poor parents are pretty much empty nesters who both work very stressful teaching jobs and have been parenting for nearly 30 years, they probably hoped to have a nice quiet life by now with having three adult children rather than it being Grace’s chaos studio where she plays on TikTok all day, makes them react to her cooking every five mines and destroys their stuff.

She said in a TikTok that they were very unhappy with her about it. She needs to realise that if she wants to do these kinds of things she’d be so much better off in her own place, her poor parents are pretty much empty nesters who both work very stressful teaching jobs and have been parenting for nearly 30 years, they probably hoped to have a nice quiet life by now with having three adult children rather than it being Grace’s chaos studio where she plays on TikTok all day, makes them react to her cooking every five mines and destroys their stuff.
I agree, I thought it was nice they seemed close a few years ago but it really seems like she is outstaying her welcome. She’ll have enough money to go rent somewhere, she should go rent somewhere with Honor.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.