Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually think Grace has anything diagnosable, I think like Taz she's just a bit sheltered and plays up on aspects of her personality that her viewers seem to relate to without considering how it's going to make her look.

Reactions: 14
a bit random but she looks so good in her new video (when she's preparing to going out). I think she's starting to wear more mature clothes when going out (not only during the night but also when she's with friends or family). I remember some people here commenting of her wardrobe choices.
Still sometimes she wears a bit of more meh (or childish as some may say) when she's alone but I understand her so well because I also love to wear something random when I'm out and about and I know I'm not going to see anyone I know

Reactions: 1
I don't actually think Grace has anything diagnosable, I think like Taz she's just a bit sheltered and plays up on aspects of her personality that her viewers seem to relate to without considering how it's going to make her look.
Agreed, I don't think either of them are autistic or anything else, but they have both realised that being "hopeless", "incapable" etc works for their cahnnels so are just going with it, rather than evolving. They are both charicatures of themselves at this point really

Reactions: 8
In other news, I think there's a picture of her boyfriend in her newest photo dump? Not a coupley pic but I think that's him in the background in the picture of them all standing in the sea

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In other news, I think there's a picture of her boyfriend in her newest photo dump? Not a coupley pic but I think that's him in the background in the picture of them all standing in the sea
Really? I had the feeling her boyfriend was more masculine?

Reactions: 2
That's definitely him. Wouldn't it be funny if we found out he didn't want to be on social media because he's a total player and has multiple girlfriends? Doubt it though - he seems to suit her

Reactions: 3
You could almost make a drinking game out of the number of times she cuts to a black screen with 'I forgot to vlog...' I swear she's done it at least a dozen times. I'm honestly not sure why she even includes that, it makes her content look cheaper like she couldn't be bothered and no one would know/care otherwise.

Chloe looks like she's lost some weight but seems happy.

Reactions: 9
I still absolutely cannot picture Grace with a boyfriend, she's just so immature all the time I can't ever imagine a serious, intimate side of her behind closed doors?

Reactions: 6
“I’m seeing a friend…” “my friend…” for the love of god just briefly say you have a boyfriend and wants to stay private. Done deal!

Reactions: 10
Agreed, I don't think either of them are autistic or anything else, but they have both realised that being "hopeless", "incapable" etc works for their cahnnels so are just going with it, rather than evolving. They are both charicatures of themselves at this point really
I believe Taz is diagnosed with adhd.

Reactions: 1
I still absolutely cannot picture Grace with a boyfriend, she's just so immature all the time I can't ever imagine a serious, intimate side of her behind closed doors?
Me neither. At the same I feel for her in that regard. She doesn't seem ready for anything too intimate but will probably force herself to do it because she feels like she should.
And before anyone says "but she's already (somethingsomething) years old", doesn't matter. Not everybody is ready at the same age. I know people who weren't ready until they were 30something. It's all good, as long as you are comfortable and she doesn't seem ready yet. Maybe it's different behind closed doors, but I doubt it.

Not that I want to imagine but if I had to I can totally see her being a freak in the sheets?! (Yuck this feels a bit grim to type out🫢) She’s so hyper and excited about everything, she’s been wanting a relationship for ages too and I imagine she understands most relationships mean there will be some intimacy involved. Just because she’s religious and seems like her siblings waited until marriage doesn’t mean she’s frigid! Just my 2 cents

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that I want to imagine but if I had to I can totally see her being a freak in the sheets?! (Yuck this feels a bit grim to type out🫢) She’s so hyper and excited about everything, she’s been wanting a relationship for ages too and I imagine she understands most relationships mean there will be some intimacy involved. Just because she’s religious and seems like her siblings waited until marriage doesn’t mean she’s frigid! Just my 2 cents
Nothing to do with her being religious. Everything to do with her having the personality of a 10 year old. All I can see is her seeing a Penis and giggling and running away 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing to do with her being religious. Everything to do with her having the personality of a 10 year old. All I can see is her seeing a Penis and giggling and running away 🙈
Coming from a similar background to Grace, I do think her church context (especially in combination with being a youngest child AND pastor's kid) enables this behaviour far more than you would get in a secular environment. I've had similarly immature friends into their mid-twenties. If you are female and don't get married, it's easy to be babied for a long time!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I have the same kind of feelings. I can't even imagine her reading smut, not even light smut.

There's no chance a woman in her 20s who needs a cuddly toy to go with her everywhere she goes is a freak in the sheets.
She's more-likely someone who wouldn't ever want to have sex with the lights on in case her cuddly toy sees what she's doing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's no chance a woman in her 20s who needs a cuddly toy to go with her everywhere she goes is a freak in the sheets.
She's more-likely someone who wouldn't ever want to have sex with the lights on in case her cuddly toy sees what she's doing
Me and my teddy I like to sleep with at night have left the chat (I'm 26) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.