Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Detox Kitchen meal plan Grace did for 5 days (well… 4 because she skipped the dinner TWICE in this tiny series. Once by having pizza instead and once by not being able to be bothered to film the end because ‘we get it by now’).
This video actually worried me... Surely she is aware that she has a lot of viewers who are in recovery from eating disorders, who like her food content because there's so much 'I eat what I want when I want and enjoy it'. Like, I would imagine she's aware cos there's comments of that sort on so many of her videos. Yeah, she doesn't owe anyone anything, but when she knows that's why people like your content I would've thought a bit more criticality in the review would be expected, if she cares about putting any effort at all into her videos? Maybe unpick the word 'detox' and what it means in diet culture? Or at the very least you'd think she'd talk about the nutritional value of the various meals rather than just how she feels after eating.

She included a screen with the various calorie options for the meal plans, but didn't mention this aspect at all in the review, and the first shot of her has a weight loss recipe book clearly visible in the front left corner. It's just giving me a weird vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You’re right, and 1500 calories is very low for an active woman of her height. Three walnuts or two bits of broccoli is not a snack. A tiny chia pudding or one sad floppy waffle with seven blueberries is not something that would make me feel happy and content. I’d be dying for some fruit and a little choccie treat (that isn’t just raw mushed dates and cocoa powder)

Reactions: 13
She said she filmed the meal plan for "you guys", does she really expect her subscribers will be able to pay £50 per day for it? That is what most people's weekly food budget is :oops:.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Half way through just out of curiosity, does Grace not understand enough about cooking to know what bone broth is?! I.e. stock made with bones..?! And yet again no planning, on this stupid meal plan thing when she has organised to go to London

Almost at the end, 100%she is hoping to be gifted some kind of meal plan like this. Nothing she has said really seems positive to me, first box delivered at leastb6 hours late, a lot of the food tastes bland and is small... her saying she is more energy seems like a last ditch attempt to make it seem good, which anyway wouldn't surprise me as she hasn't been eating all of the sugar at night she usually does

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This came up on my FYP and her mannerisms and way of talking reminded me so much of Grace but an older version, couldn’t get through it,found it far too excruciating. But really goes to show that if she stays the same way, it’s really not a good look. Already seems incredibly immature at the age she is.

Reactions: 5
This came up on my FYP and her mannerisms and way of talking reminded me so much of Grace but an older version, couldn’t get through it,found it far too excruciating. But really goes to show that if she stays the same way, it’s really not a good look. Already seems incredibly immature at the age she is.
This is literally Grace in ten years. The exaggerated movements and stupid learned facial expressions. Really reminded me of her in yesterday’s video doing that stupid hand slap.

Reactions: 8
Haha I remember this woman, a few months ago she got into beef with this moronic yank called soogia because she used to do a lot of tiktoks of her trying different foods, and she did one of her trying that durian fruit and in the video she was like ew this is disgusting! So this Soogia (who has like 1 mil followers for no reason other than she spends her entire time trying to get other people cancelled) was like ‘THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL YOU’RE A HORRIBLE RACIST PERSON’, and a bunch of her followers went and sent this poor woman death threats and doxed her. So err yeah, take heed Grace if you were thinking of trying durian any time soon, make sure you say ‘yummy yummy’ regardless of what you think of it 😁.

Reactions: 5
does anyone know grace's boyfriend name?
Someone posted a rhyming version of it a few pages back...

Is this a spoof or serious?!

Haha I remember this woman, a few months ago she got into beef with this moronic yank called soogia because she used to do a lot of tiktoks of her trying different foods, and she did one of her trying that durian fruit and in the video she was like ew this is disgusting! So this Soogia (who has like 1 mil followers for no reason other than she spends her entire time trying to get other people cancelled) was like ‘THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL YOU’RE A HORRIBLE RACIST PERSON’, and a bunch of her followers went and sent this poor woman death threats and doxed her. So err yeah, take heed Grace if you were thinking of trying durian any time soon, make sure you say ‘yummy yummy’ regardless of what you think of it 😁.
I hate that witch (soogia not Sophien though both are OTT) she deserves a thread of her own

Reactions: 2
I hate that witch (soogia not Sophien though both are OTT) she deserves a thread of her own
She’s absolutely infuriating. She 100% deserves one, but I’m not sure whether it would get much interest as she seems to have a mainly American audience. Although she seems to have a real hatred and vendetta against working class british tiktokers, so who knows!

Reactions: 4
From her stories yesterday, has she finally bought a jelly cat?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.