Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for BOPO. I really am. It’s important for women to feel confident about their bodies, not obsess over food and diets. I talk from somebody who’s been on a diet since the age of 12 and perma body dysmorphia.
However, her size and weight is not healthy. It’s not healthy for her knees, her heart, her pancreas, etc, etc. Being over weight is fine, but being morbidly obese where it causes actual health conditions, where you cannot exercise nor move around freely, excusing it for having a full moon in gemini meaning you have to take 5 days off to watch Netflix to soothe her inner child. It’s frightening if I’m honest. She definitely still has disordered eating.

Reactions: 12
I’m all for BOPO. I really am. It’s important for women to feel confident about their bodies, not obsess over food and diets. I talk from somebody who’s been on a diet since the age of 12 and perma body dysmorphia.
However, her size and weight is not healthy. It’s not healthy for her knees, her heart, her pancreas, etc, etc. Being over weight is fine, but being morbidly obese where it causes actual health conditions, where you cannot exercise nor move around freely, excusing it for having a full moon in gemini meaning you have to take 5 days off to watch Netflix to soothe her inner child. It’s frightening if I’m honest. She definitely still has disordered eating.
Completely agree. I've said it before, but at this point her only weight loss option would be bariatric surgery, which is so, so sad. She was a size 14 a few years ago, how tf could she let herself go downhill so quickly.

Reactions: 4
She lost her way a while ago and now she has to convince herself and everyone else that she's a body positive, sassy, kween who up until recently wouldn't even acknowledge she was working with plus size brands. Also why do we need to hear about her periods? We have our own to be getting on with.

Completely agree. I've said it before, but at this point her only weight loss option would be bariatric surgery, which is so, so sad. She was a size 14 a few years ago, how tf could she let herself go downhill so quickly.
I think when she was smaller she was severely depressed and mentally unwell. She may be physically larger now but she’s happy...surely there’s something in that. Her body, her decision!

Reactions: 12
Why is her only option surgery lol??? . Plenty of morbidly obese people (loads bigger than grace) lose weight through diet and exercise.

Reactions: 6
Uh, no, that’s not her only option. In fact, it’s the last possible option.

If Grace stopped binging and got herself in to a healthy exercise routine, she would be healthier. She has clearly gone from one extreme to another (restrictive eating which lead to disordered eating, to now, binging on food which has lead to disordered eating again). Grace needs therapy or rehab (maybe an option?) to learn what a good pattern is for her. No everyone's the same, so she would really benefit from a program where she can be open and not posting her every thought, feeling and healing on the internet for validation.

Bariatric surgery is rarely successful, it causes a multitude of digestive issues and can permenantly affect nutritional absorption.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think when she was smaller she was severely depressed and mentally unwell. She may be physically larger now but she’s happy...surely there’s something in that. Her body, her decision!
It’s not quite her body, her decision when she is promoting BOPO to impressionable school children while she binges in her disordered eating. You wouldn’t let a painfully thin anorexic promote and do the same thing. She’s not just a big girl. She is morbidly obese. Her therapist needs sacking.

Uh, no, that’s not her only option. In fact, it’s the last possible option.

If Grace stopped binging and got herself in to a healthy exercise routine, she would be healthier. She has clearly gone from one extreme to another (restrictive eating which lead to disordered eating, to now, binging on food which has lead to disordered eating again). Grace needs therapy or rehab (maybe an option?) to learn what a good pattern is for her. No everyone's the same, so she would really benefit from a program where she can be open and not posting her every thought, feeling and healing on the internet for validation.

Bariatric surgery is rarely successful, it causes a multitude of digestive issues and can permenantly affect nutritional absorption.
Exactly that.

• Heart
When I say it’s her ‘only’ option, I mean it in the sense that she’s clearly incapable/unwilling to lose weight in the usual way - exercise and a good diet. I have no doubt that she has some serious mental health issues relating to food, but the mental health card can only go so far. Sis needs to wake up and take responsibility for the mess she’s single-handedly created

• Heart
I really used to like Grace, and thought the criticism was unfair but she has become SO unlikeable and egotistical. The body positive movement has given her free reign to behave in a super obnoxious way and still be rewarded for it. With people like her at the forefront the message is all but lost.

Does she ever get tired of herself?
Cause laaaaawd that caption!
Wtf are you rambling on about?!
It’s like she is waiting for a movie about her life to be made about what an heroic person she is
Like what do you expect people to say to that?
That you are this fierce lioness?
That power comes out of your eyes like laser beams?
We all want to drink your sweat drops as they are mere drops of determination?
She is so deluded and so full of herself
Who puts captions like that on their selfies
.. pls.. girls/guys.. let me know for real, do you?
Cause she is legit the only one I see doing this
She sounds like she is on drugs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She 'would not get out of bed for £500'. Nice to have that option I suppose!

• Haha
  • Wow
She 'would not get out of bed for £500'. Nice to have that option I suppose!
Always talking tit about “white skinny girls” not owning up to their privilege

But here she is saying she won’t even get out of bed for £500

Maybe you should check your own privilege while your at it grace...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A love letter to herself...... again
She is so full of herself

Wow, just wow. I haven’t seen any of Grace’s social media bumph for a few months .. but I see she’s still continuing to give no fucks about her health/wellbeing. Writing a love letter to herself say’s it all really 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.