Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need naps?
Why?
Why are you so lethargic?
No one working a 9-5 is taking multiple naps in between assignments
Wtf is wrong with you?
It’s not cute to be this bleeping lazy!

Reactions: 2
Why do you need naps?
Why?
Why are you so lethargic?
No one working a 9-5 is taking multiple naps in between assignments
Wtf is wrong with you?
It’s not cute to be this bleeping lazy!

Her body is probably exhausted from carry all that excess weight!

Reactions: 3
I only recently discovered her from another vlogger tagging her that was on the Portugal trip and I have to say she seems like she’s lost. It doesn’t seem like she has much going on in life which explains her humdrum and dull content.
I can’t speak on the weight front because I’m heavily obese myself but in my defence I have had 5 children and I’m disabled....yet still fitter than her!

This girl has confused me, she had shows on BBC3 years ago. She acted as if she was some big deal and I'm sure I looked her up then and only had 40k subs or something.

Family connections?
I only just found out that she has a thread here. I only know of her from when saw a documentary in 2017 on BBC 3 about 'Insta pets' in which she was warning about the unethical puppy farms and how influencers are creating dangerous trends for certain dogs.

I don't like these obese people who promote 'positive body image' it's not truly helping people who have excess weight on their bodies to be healthy or imho, truly happy.

What does this mean? Utter crap
TBH this was a rough week. It felt like my body, my hormones, my general sense of well-being were betraying me. I wanted to crumple into a pile or hide like a sweatshirt in the lost and found. And I felt as though there wasn't a way to ask for the space and time I needed without hurting someone else. What a crappy feeling, but isn't that the reality for so many of us? I am certainly no self-help guru but here is what I know tonight: when you take the time and space you need, kindly and responsibly, you're suddenly available to the people you love in a whole new way. There is no other answer (except Calvins... Nothing gets between us.)

That's a photo caption Lena Dunham made years ago in the same vein. It's so vague about the kind of emotional state the poster is feeling as to render it meaningless.

Last edited:
No, thanks. [emoji1785][emoji2961]
AGAIN?!?!
How many more myths about vaginas does this chick need to “break taboos” about *major eyeroll*
And can she please PUHHHLEEAAAAASE stop talking about periods for one godamn second!!!
Also no one, absolute no one wants to hear you talk about sex hun :s

Probably out of video ideas once again but needed to pay some bills.. so... rinse repeat.

Reactions: 7
She looks like she fell down the steps and can’t get herself up because she is so tired and cramp-y because she is due on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she having fun on this vacation or what???
She seems miserable as fuuuhhh

What is this picture even?!
She looks burned! Not “glow kween” or “tan goddess” no you look as red as a lobster and your skin looks painfully tight
Also that bathingsuit/tankini is not doing anything for her
Wear something supportive :/
The whole pose with the leg, the random added red lip, the oily greasy look, the mad face
Idk wtf she is going for

Is this a maternity shoot?
Not even talking about her big belly but why the arched back and the hand placement, that combined with the stomach......
And then that miserable ass face AGAIN
Godamn smile, splash around
You flew all the way out there to sit your miserable ass out there on a rock looking like that?!

Again... why you look so bleeping miserable
Your true character finally showing huh
Also stop with the bronzer and highlighter over you’re whole godamn face !!!
She looks so nasty, so oily and muddy
Like she needs to wipe her face

Yikes!

Reactions: 6
Why on that pinkclove AD does she (or whoever recorded it) add a size 20, surely she’s bigger than that?!

There is no way that she’s a size 20. That was done because she didn’t want everyone to know her real size

Now she's back from her holiday, she's going to spend the next week "recovering" and taking care of her "inner child", because she is just so exhausted from laying around doing nothing.

Reactions: 5
She looks like a size 30 or even 32. I googled her name to get to a link to this page and one of the autofills was 'Grace Victory period'!

Puh-lease!!

Reactions: 1
She looks So bad
Like such a grease ball
... a greasy construction worker..

She is wearing a shirt tied around her belly and it’s getting swallowed up COMPLETELY when she sits down
Like damn girl you don’t have to have it digging into you you can loosen it up a bit :s
It’s not gonna give you a waist even though we all know it’s the reason you tied it there lmao

Just wow

• Wow
  • Haha

She respires both of those ^^
And I need to rant about it

Some people over work them self’s
Or get overworked by their boss
And some people obsess about food
But honestly I feel like she reposts these kind of images constantly just to condone her own lazy behavior of just not holding any accountability

She wants to eat whatever she wants to eat and if she wakes up in the morning and feels like having a chocolate bar then that’s what “her body tells her to have” and if she wants fries for lunch then that’s ok cause she shouldn’t stress about making a 10 ingredient salad that she is going to have to cut up and spend some time in the kitchen for
And if she then wants a pizza for dinner
It’s better for her inner child to have that pizza
There is no responsible towards herself other than “letting it all go or else I will feel uneasy”
She can’t handle eating healthy cause she doesn’t like to... it’s like a grown toddler

And she does the same with work..
it’s vacation after vacation and then a break because the vacation stressed her out
She makes lists of what she all needs to do in a day and it includes things like getting her nails done or cancelling a Netflix subscription or silly things that others have to do besides their job and for her that’s her whole day
But then she runs with those quotes about “listening to yourself when you feel overworked and too stressed”

At this point she can not even function like an actual person in the real world and idk what she all does on these sleepovers with her therapist that she claimed she doesn’t need to see anymore cause to me it seems like she needs a whole lot more sessions and not with that weird bed-buddy she had.

The fact that she is preaching on all these “mind/health/mindfulness” events is scary
She is such a damaged person STILL she should not be put in front of entire classes of like 14 year old girls talking about relationships with food when you have a twisted one yourself!!!
And don’t talk to them about just taking a bath in their own period blood when they need a good cry to the moon when in reality they need to talk to someone.. it’s so dangerous!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She respires both of those ^^
And I need to rant about it

Some people over work them self’s
Or get overworked by their boss
And some people obsess about food
But honestly I feel like she reposts these kind of images constantly just to condone her own lazy behavior of just not holding any accountability

She wants to eat whatever she wants to eat and if she wakes up in the morning and feels like having a chocolate bar then that’s what “her body tells her to have” and if she wants fries for lunch then that’s ok cause she shouldn’t stress about making a 10 ingredient salad that she is going to have to cut up and spend some time in the kitchen for
And if she then wants a pizza for dinner
It’s better for her inner child to have that pizza
There is no responsible towards herself other than “letting it all go or else I will feel uneasy”
She can’t handle eating healthy cause she doesn’t like to... it’s like a grown toddler

And she does the same with work..
it’s vacation after vacation and then a break because the vacation stressed her out
She makes lists of what she all needs to do in a day and it includes things like getting her nails done or cancelling a Netflix subscription or silly things that others have to do besides their job and for her that’s her whole day
But then she runs with those quotes about “listening to yourself when you feel overworked and too stressed”

At this point she can not even function like an actual person in the real world and idk what she all does on these sleepovers with her therapist that she claimed she doesn’t need to see anymore cause to me it seems like she needs a whole lot more sessions and not with that weird bed-buddy she had.

The fact that she is preaching on all these “mind/health/mindfulness” events is scary
She is such a damaged person STILL she should not be put in front of entire classes of like 14 year old girls talking about relationships with food when you have a twisted one yourself!!!
And don’t talk to them about just taking a bath in their own period blood when they need a good cry to the moon when in reality they need to talk to someone.. it’s so dangerous!!!
I totally agree. I think she's just replaced restricting for binge eating and going the other extreme of eating too much and only eating junk food, as if thats not just as unhealthy. Especially when most people in recovery will only gain to a certain point, and then your hunger cues come back and you reach your set point...yet she still seems to be gaining. She sounds out of breath even just sitting down doing a video now.

• Heart
I don’t care about her weight, just the way she says she works so hard, is so exhausted etc when she seems to do hardly anything and gets paid a load of money?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t care about her weight, just the way she says she works so hard, is so exhausted etc when she seems to do hardly anything and gets paid a load of money?!
Completely agree. She's been going on about how she's had such an intense few weeks. She's just got back from holiday!!!! Give me strength.

I mean, to be fair to her, given her size I’m sure the smallest of tasks really do make her feel like she’s just climbed Everest. Even if all she does is walk from her bed to her couch/fridge. I can’t imagine being her size in the scorching heat was very enjoyable, either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.