Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a child.
Meanwhile those of us in the real world have jobs to do, kids to take care of and houses to run despite mental health issues.
Man the duck up. Christ. She gives off such a pathetic perspective of mental health problems. I very much doubt her followers could indulge in a random day off to cry because they're due on their period. Why do they buy into this tit?

Reactions: 2
You know what happened to me after taking too many sick days because of my mental health? I got sacked.

She’s delusional.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This girl has made her past traumas part of her identity and will never heal until she is willing to let go of it. Its like she thinks it makes her special or insightful. If you looked snowflake up in a dictionary you'd see a picture of Grace.

Reactions: 14
Had to unfollow her recently after her smug boyfriend posts all day long. He ain't even that fine! After someone said they look like brother and sister I can't see anything else 😂 does anyone actually know what her past trauma is?!

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow her recently after her smug boyfriend posts all day long. He ain't even that fine! After someone said they look like brother and sister I can't see anything else 😂 does anyone actually know what her past trauma is?!
I think an eating disorder and some sexual trauma?

Reactions: 1
I’d say she needs to focus a bit less on her ‘past’ trauma and deal with the here and now. She’s only going to get bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree, she’s moving way too fast with the new ‘bf’ I think he’s not in it for the same reasons as her and is just looking for a bit of exposure (he’s already gained quite a few new followers) I think he is an aspiring musician? Guess he went along with the boyfriend tag video for the same reasoning. All the lip biting and looking at her in awe 😭 just adds to the effect - “relationship goalz”

I thought the same regarding siblings

I have to agree, she’s moving way too fast with the new ‘bf’ I think he’s not in it for the same reasons as her and is just looking for a bit of exposure (he’s already gained quite a few new followers) I think he is an aspiring musician? Guess he went along with the boyfriend tag video for the same reasoning. All the lip biting and looking at her in awe 😭 just adds to the effect - “relationship goalz”
It just makes me cringe how much she needs to share...like 'omg my bf said this today it was soo sweet' constantly, and the constant tweets about wanting to be pregnant and wanting to have his kids. They haven't even been together that long.

I just feel like influencers especially need to be careful not to overshare because what if it all goes tits up? Then you have the influx of we broke up tweets/videos and passive aggressiveness cos they ~don't really want to talk about it and want their private life to be private.

Reactions: 3
It just makes me cringe how much she needs to share...like 'omg my bf said this today it was soo sweet' constantly, and the constant tweets about wanting to be pregnant and wanting to have his kids. They haven't even been together that long.

I just feel like influencers especially need to be careful not to overshare because what if it all goes tits up? Then you have the influx of we broke up tweets/videos and passive aggressiveness cos they ~don't really want to talk about it and want their private life to be private.

I think she needs to address her health and weight first before she thinks about kids, she’d be high-risk straightaway with her BMI

It would honestly be so selfish of her to even think about having kids while she’s in her current state.

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to address her health and weight first before she thinks about kids, she’d be high-risk straightaway with her BMI
Totally agree, in all seriousness it’s not the healthiest of foundations to start a family on anyway. They’re both overweight and have known one and other 5 mins. A child isn’t just a fashion accessory for vlogs/instagram. She really needs to figure out what she’s getting her self into. Shameful to think of her as some sort of “influencer” 🙄

Totally agree, in all seriousness it’s not the healthiest of foundations to start a family on anyway. They’re both overweight and have known one and other 5 mins. A child isn’t just a fashion accessory for vlogs/instagram. She really needs to figure out what she’s getting her self into. Shameful to think of her as some sort of “influencer” 🙄
She obviously wants a child because people she started YouTube with/ ex friends have all had kids; Samantha Maria, Patricia Bright, Asia does Musiq etc.

She is honestly one of the most ridiculous people.

I just watched her ASOS try on it came up in my recommendations wow she is huge and sounds like she’s struggling to breath. I get bad vibes from her she seems like she has a real attitude problem. Also why does she swear so much?? its like she’s in the playground trying to seem cool.

Reactions: 5
I just watched her ASOS try on it came up in my recommendations wow she is huge and sounds like she’s struggling to breath. I get bad vibes from her she seems like she has a real attitude problem. Also why does she swear so much?? its like she’s in the playground trying to seem cool.
I was shocked at how out of breath she sounded just talking and after trying on things. She was having to pause after every few words!

Idk why she is still being invited to certain things or get to be on a “list” of influencers in magazines
She doesn’t do anything anymore.. absolutely nothing

So now she miraculously is being mentioned in the Marie Claire magazine
And what if you read about her for the first time and you’re like.. hmm I wanna check her out
Where are those people going to.. her YouTube?
And what? See her pant around talking about her period cramps and how she is netflixing all day?
Where she pops out maybe 2 videos in 6 months time?
Or do they get re-directed to her blog?
Where she never posts and when she does its just a sponsored post about vaginal wipes or 3 pics of herself in the street and then 5 lines about how she loves the boots she is wearing?
What’s the point of her even being mentioned?
She has no social media career!!! Everything is dead!!!

I see her management is trying so hard trying her to be mentioned, and published and to award shows and events but the sad truth is... no one cares
No one is showing up at her sad ass “yard sales”
She even hardly gets any comments on her insta pics
And she doesn’t seem to care herself either
If she can just sit on her couch all day and get these things rolling in her management makes happen she kinda accepts them and does the “work” while crying and complaining about it in insta stories and goes on about how she needs a vacation cause she does so much and she needs rest etc. -_-
But she is just not eager.. and she is not a hard worker or someone with passion
We used to go hard in here
Now even her “haters” hardly post because she got that godamn boring
Just go away already! Stop trying to hold on to something that just isn’t happening thanks to yourself and your crappy personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.