Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound like every doctor I’ve seen but could the reason her periods are like that is because of her weight, not because of the moon or whatever rubbish she comes out with?

As one person suggested maybe seeing her GP will help, certainly did for me when my periods were all over the place and it turned out I have PCOS

Reactions: 10
What have I just read. It is so dangerous that someone like her has a platform. I hope these people are not listening to her bat tit crazy advice ffs.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch her stories where she says 'I love you' to Lee? He is definitely not bringing the same energy 👀.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch her stories where she says 'I love you' to Lee? He is definitely not bringing the same energy 👀.
I did. I also saw the one where he asked her what age she was and she said “29 but I look 22” with this smug grin on her face. Lee then said, “Nah, more like 39!”

😂😭😂😭

She genuinely lives in her own little world where she thinks she almost resembles a teenager.

Whats with her skin?
Isnt she lathered up in skin care,
And de-stressing in her baths all the time?
Guess her bad diet isn’t something praying to the moon can make better

Also.. how bleeping annoying was she in those insta stories? Squealing and pulling that stank face every time she danced
She was so embarrassing...

Also.. side note .. her sister (who so desperately wants to be seen as this hero it’s sickening and is after insta-fame)
Is still using those stretching apps lmao (the “spring” app)
It’s 2015 all over again with the bad photoshop lmao

Reactions: 2
Is her to do list/schedule actually for real? She wouldn’t survive in the real world, actually pathetic to read that

Reactions: 1
Is her to do list/schedule actually for real? She wouldn’t survive in the real world, actually pathetic to read that
I’m unwell and my to do list is like that. She’s absolutely fine so why is that all she does (doesn’t actually manage to complete it all!)

I’m unwell and my to do list is like that. She’s absolutely fine so why is that all she does (doesn’t actually manage to complete it all!)
It's just to justify why she has to have a million holidays and rest days. Paying a parking fine is just so taxing...

• Haha
8206C250-404B-470C-942D-3F1091BCCCB7.jpeg

I’m sorry but isn’t that she seems to do every day of the week??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 38765

She should start writing fortune cookies.
🙄🙄 there’s far too many gullible people in this world who will just take what she’s says as gospel!
She talks so much shite really can tell she doesn’t live in the real world can’t you 😂
Me phoning in sick to work, ‘sorry boss I need a few days to patch up my damaged aura and cleanse my energy’

• Haha
🙄🙄 there’s far too many gullible people in this world who will just take what she’s says as gospel!
She talks so much shite really can tell she doesn’t live in the real world can’t you 😂
Me phoning in sick to work, ‘sorry boss I need a few days to patch up my damaged aura and cleanse my energy’
Those chakras and auras are going to be shot to tit when they p45 arrives through the letterbox. Just have a cleanse at that point.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.