Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel mildly sorry for her. I really do think she sees herself as this crazy successful girl boss with a super great life worthy of envy. When in fact all I feel when I see her content is secondhand embarrassment. SO. MUCH. EMBARRASSMENT.

Reactions: 1
And she's tagged Tia Maria, girl please! She's working harder on promoting him than she does on her own stuff. She'll need some self care time soon as she'll be burnt out. Holiday loading...

And she's tagged Tia Maria, girl please! She's working harder on promoting him than she does on her own stuff. She'll need some self care time soon as she'll be burnt out. Holiday loading...
Ha I thought that! She knows how it all works and so is pushing it for him.

Lmao she posted a picture of herself and her sister gushing over herself YET AGAIN
Going on about “I am aware this is the cutest picture you have ever seen of me and my sister”

Uhmmmm ok whatever you say :/

Ofcourse it’s another ad cause it’s all she posts

Buuuuut I’m laughing at the fact she posted it over 3 hours ago and she has 0 comments
................... zero.... after 3 hours
Idk how she even gets sponsorships at all with that kind of non-existent interaction from her followers lmaoaoao

Reactions: 5
On her instagram stories saying she wants ‘as many children as her body will allow.’ Wtf. She’s so selfish she’d barely be able to look after one. Let alone the fact at her size it would be so risky.

Now to wait for the travel companies to gift her the trips and she'll be all set. I see she's also promoting ancestry UK. I'm pretty sure this is the woman who at one point said she was half Cypriot (because her Mum was born there) and previously did a DNA test and get annoyed that it said she came from Africa and not St. Vincent - duh...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that this girl is so disgusting. The people who talk about self love constantly but dont actually help others... all me me me... clearly doesnt love her self because youd say it once and not mention it again but NOPE, bag of sh*t i worry about her health

• Heart
I’ve no idea how she’s still (according to her) making loads of money?!
No idea seeing as she seems to spend every other day in bed having a ‘self care’ day. Know what I do when feeling down? Take my dogs for a walk, not fester in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.