Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to have a serious word with her, honestly. I know the fat shaming police will roast me for this but honestly, when it comes to people of Grace’s size I really don’t think a bit of fat shaming is a bad thing. Clearly she’s very used to people pandering and pussyfooting around her weight - praising her ‘self love’ and all that tit. But the fact of the matter is that she is now so big that the only healthy solution for her to lose weight would be a bariatric procedure. There’s nothing inspiring, motivational or beautiful about that. She’s disgustingly obese, and her selfish attitude will do nothing but ensure that she has a short life riddled with health complications.

Reactions: 14
I don't dislike her but I find her very self indulgent. Everything is about self care, self love, self self self. She rarely posts about anything other than herself whereas a lot of the other influencers have a lot more going on outside of themselves.. I imagine she is hard work if you know her personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably had a lot to do with the fact that grace is a nasty witch who’s only interest is herself

Reactions: 1
Maybe it had something to do with what she wore :O and how she acted at mutual friends Callie thorpes wedding lolololol

Cause that friendship was done soon after that aswell lmao

Oh God now she's anxious again and having to go to her therapist. She always seems to be triggered.

Can you imagine being this self obsessed?! Does she EVER think or talk about anyone but herself?! I can’t even cope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 11436

Can you imagine being this self obsessed?! Does she EVER think or talk about anyone but herself?! I can’t even cope
Everything she tweets is so weird. She fancies herself as some sort of spiritual guru, saying she wants to empower and help and be a therapist one day, but just the other week she was complaining about people DMing her with their problems and that it was 'too much' for her. How does she expect to be a therapist then? She comes across as one of those people who only wants to talk about their problems/life and would always put the conversation back to her.

Who in their right mind would think that outfit was appropriate for a wedding 😦 Lady, nobody wants to see your saggy baps.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long you guys think this new man will last? Only been 6 months and she's claiming he is the love of her life and they have just moved in together! 6 months-crazy....and they look like brother and sister lol

• Haha
It won’t last. Not because of the man, but because if she carries on the way she’s going, she’ll eat herself into an early grave before 35.

Reactions: 2
It won’t last. Not because of the man, but because if she carries on the way she’s going, she’ll eat herself into an early grave before 35.
She always sounds so out of breath in her vlogs I have to stop watching them.

I use to work for the company that Grace is currently away with (along with other ‘influencers’) and it still annoys me that they can pay for them to faff about making bikinis but couldn’t pay their staff a bonus (I was already going to be leaving before they announced that, but it really was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of staff) ☕☕

Edit - she’s also started doing with Brogan does and making lists for everyday things ‘pay council tax’ girl that will take you two minutes to do online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.