Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bet is a podcast.
Lol as soon as I posted I thought maybe it's as uninteresting as their joint insta. Probably some venture. But seeing him in the screen grab is making me join the pregnancy theorists... Just as a possibility.

Anyway she's been hinting at *something* for how long now? A month? More? Influencers are so annoying omg.

Reactions: 2
I’ll be amazed if she’s managed to get herself up the duff, she seems to constantly be on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll be amazed if she’s managed to get herself up the duff, she seems to constantly be on her period.
If the announcement is actually her being pregnant, I will die of the cringe. Like who is she to tease a pregnancy announcement?! 🤣

I really think it'll be a podcast. Or it's even less than that and they've done a photoshoot for a local free paper that no one's heard of. Influencer announcements are always so anti climatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it could be pregnancy because in a Q&A or old vlog (can't remember which) she announced that she was going to come back to YouTube in August as she was working with a brand on something for her channel

Could be a ClearBlue pregnancy series? Or something about relationships

Have her insta comments always been limited? I don’t follow her on Instagram so I’ve never noticed it before. Has she possibly limited people from commenting to ask if she’s pregnant?
4304183B-BB38-4EE3-B925-C6FECE5E8703.png

Nah, I called it ages ago, I’m convinced she’s pregnant and that baby is gonna be the biggest money maker out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She seems to be wearing a shirt. Which is not really the type of outfits women wear for pregnancy announcements. I feel like they tend to wear something that really accentuate the bump. Also I find it strange that Lee isn't teasing whatever that is AT ALL on his own IG. It's probably just an ad campaign together 🤣.

She seems to be wearing a shirt. Which is not really the type of outfits women wear for pregnancy announcements. I feel like they tend to wear something that really accentuate the bump. Also I find it strange that Lee isn't teasing whatever that is AT ALL on his own IG. It's probably just an ad campaign together 🤣.
Don’t wanna sound rude but is she actually going to have a bump to show that’s visible under her stomach? Not sure I’d be able to tell the difference at her size 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t wanna sound rude but is she actually going to have a bump to show that’s visible under her stomach? Not sure I’d be able to tell the difference at her size 😬
Nobody would be able to tell, not even at 9 months.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.