Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Well it’s time for a new thread, and the title MUST include her short bum crack!

I suggest Grace Victory: spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ekl2000

VIP Member
She just comes across as having a problem with slim bodies? Like if people have that build they are instantly fat phobic/only slim to please the opposite sex or whatever.

I hate how ‘body positivity’ Only seems to apply to plus/curve figures, because if you’re slim and proud of your body you’re labelled as smug or arrogant or fat phobic.

also can’t stand the ‘my body decided it needed a biscuit today so that’s what I provided because the moon is in full crescent and my healing gem stone chose a hobnob’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

4everb1tchin

Being a size 16/18 and buying smaller sizes is clearly not the same as a size 10 girl buying a size 20 t shirt to cut up and turn into a dress, for example. Plus size women already have a hard time finding clothes that do not resemble flowery tents, so it’s not really fair for slimmer girls to buy bigger clothes just to cut them up. It’s different if they’re buying them to wear as oversized, as the item is staying as its original size.

Are you being deliberately dense? You can’t tell plus sized women to just lose weight if they’re not happy with the range of clothes on offer. There is such a thing as inclusivity. Even if a larger woman did decide to try and lose weight so that she could have more clothing options, what is she supposed to do in the meantime - just walk around naked? You’re a 16/18 which is plus sized for many retailers, so maybe have a bit more respect.

What are YOU going to do about it? Stand at the end of tills and tell people who are smaller size ‘Nah love put that back you’re not a size 20 so you can’t buy it’? How much of a privileged bubble do you have to live in where you genuinely think you have right to tell other people what they can and cannot spend their hard earned money on. I’m glad this isn’t an idea shared by the wider public, it’s fucking bizarre. Mind your own and let people buy what they want.

There’s not a shortage of plus size clothing. There might not be as much of a range in style compared to single size clothing but stop acting like plus size women are being forced to make there clothes out bin bags because there’s no sizes for them. The level of delusion is outstanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bearlouise

People need to stop jumping on the “fatphobia” bandwagon... if someone is scarily underweight everyone’s quick to say “that’s really dangerous, your organs can shut down, your periods will stop, your hair will fall out, you need to start eating regularly” etc, no ones got an issue with it, whereas the second someone points out FACTS that being that overweight till the point you’re classed as super morbidly obese and it isn’t healthy, it’s suddenly an issue and it’s fat shaming? It isn’t, it’s fact. No one on here is name calling, bullying.... we’re simply pointing out TRUTH. If that’s harsh or offensive then I’m sorry it’s the real world, you can’t be pandered to by everyone. That’s unhealthy.

People need to stop pandering to these people and babying them, that isn’t helping. Honesty is 1000000% the best policy. We can’t be pussy-footing around the fact that grace is super moribidly obese and putting herself and her health at extremely high risk. That’s not “fat shaming” that’s basic facts, everybody and their dog knows this.

If someone of graces size was to consider trying for a baby, I can guarantee she would be told by every single doctor/health professional to lose a considerable amount of weight first. Is that fat shaming her? Of course it isn’t! It’s for the health of her and her baby.

But I can bet you that she’d be the first to come on twitter and rant about fatphobic doctors and how they know nothing 🙄 She just will not accept the truth and will not have anyone tell her otherwise.

Reactions: 28

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
There’s a lot of fatphobia and straw man arguments going on over here. Politely, I think we should get back to talking about Grace.

Personally I’d rather criticise her lying about her weight than her actual weight, if you see what I mean. It’s her lies about her clothing size and her delusion about the fact that her health issues are not related to her weight gain, rather than her weight itself, that’s the problem.

Or we could go bto discussing how short her bum crack is! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hc68759

VIP Member
I bet she’s the sort to get really jealous if there are loads of model looking women strutting around in tiny bikinis etc and she’ll be all like “I’m getting a really bad vibe from this place” and they have to leave immediately. She preaches body confidence but she screams insecurity

• Heart
Reactions: 25

sk_dd

Screenshot_20200816-174158~2.png

Yet she's just posted on IG that she's on a plane, off on a mini break in the middle of a pandemic.

Maybe I'm being sensitive and it's just a stomach bug or something but where I am, we're in stage 4 lockdown and being told to go get tested for even the most mild symptoms and not to leave the house if we feel unwell.

Posting that you feel under the weather and then posting that you're on a plane with 100s of other people, heading to another country doesn't sit well with me 👎

• Angry

theghosttown

VIP Member
I really hoped this wouldn’t turn into a fat shaming / fat phobic thread 😬 🙄
Without getting into an argument about it I would like to disagree. I don’t think anyone is fat shaming her at all, I think people are quite rightly pointing out how dangerous her rhetoric is. Lying about her size, trying to make people believe she is healthy. I’m plus size and I’m sorry but being obese is unhealthy and one day it will catch up on you. Getting to a point where I couldn’t climb the stairs without getting out of breath and sweating just walking to the shop is absolutely not healthy. I wish I had someone who could’ve been direct with me rather than sugar coating it to save my feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EyesOpened123

She’s really going to have to resolve her narcissistic behaviours if she is going to have a baby. As far as I know, a baby won’t let you take a day off because it’s a full moon, you’re on your period or your chakras feel blocked

Reactions: 24
I think a lot of people are reacting that way because the body confident movement has been hacked by very obese women. Ironically they discriminate against people who are not fat enough. It's not so much accepting the body you have right now and focusing on your health, but rather encouraging people to get even bigger and shaming people who lose weight ex. Adele and even influencers that have been in their circle until they started losing weight.

Grace seems to have a lot of resources for her to seek help and a job with a loose schedule. So seeing her going down the path of immobility whilst showing off healthy foods is frustrating to watch. Also preaching pseudoscience women health mombo jumbo Gwyneth Paltrow type of advice. This can do a lot of damage to women who don't know better. I have been at a standstill with my weight for some years because I am in a very stressful environment, and have little to no input on food choices. The stress of living with family members who are mentally unwell is so great, that I have to use the pill to regulate my periods, or else I can go a year between periods. Even though Grace shows off all the good food, she seems to be getting bigger and that has a lot of people worried or just frustrated because people can see her struggling to pose in her Instagram pictures and she keeps on complaining about being exhausted all the time, her periods etc. All these things could be because of health issues but she does nothing with it.
Actually it's the other way round: the bodypositive movement was founded by fat, disabled women (so also by people with no "healthy body"), is now "hacked" by thin women. Not saying I'm convinced by Grace's lifestyle choices, but can we please keep the historical facts right?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

4everb1tchin

Funnily Bethany Rutter - a far more articulate & politically aware plus size influencer - had a thread on this the other day. Her point was around Depop and second hand clothes market in general, that slim women shouldn’t buy up plus size clothing to wear oversize / cut up / customise because it’s depriving plus size women of access to that, especially as supply of quality plus size clothes is so limited. That is an entirely valid point.

Whatever the fuck Grace is going on about is not the same? It’s not fatphobic, it may make her feel bad about herself but that’s on her and she needs more of those crystal baths to sort that shit out sorry hun x
I’m sorry but that is not a valid point AT ALL. I’m a size 16/18 but sometimes like to buy smaller sizes because I like a tighter fit, it’s the same thing as people buying oversized. Plus size women need to stop trying to police what size clothes people buy with their own hard earned money and shaming people for up cycling them. If finding clothes was such a massive issue why not just lose weight instead of telling people ‘oh you can’t buy this its for plus size women only’

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Tintin93

I’ve just had a look on their website and you sign up and pay for the training. Why is she making it sound like she’s been accepted for her pure brilliance and appearance🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

NParker

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being her friend? Constantly having to listen to how hard she works and agree with how much she deserves a break. Then the minute you talk about yourself, she gets annoyed that you're emotionally draining and blocking her chakras or some shit. Then the passive aggressive digs on Twitter towards you begin. That seems to be the formula for how every friendship she had has ended.

She is literally a huge ball of negative energy.

• Haha

xoshanie

so I’ve literally spent the last hour scrolling through all this tea lol, wanted to check if she was still following on of the bloggers I knew BUT has anyone seen the #’s she’s following atm???? Surely she’s preggo or at least massively trying for a baby?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20

courageouscrumpets

If she is pregnant, she’s going to be closely monitored because of her weight, I honestly don’t know why she hasn’t tried to make some healthy lifestyle changes and hope she seriously considers this over the next 9 months
Can’t wait for the “medical institutions are fat phobic” posts 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20