Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry are they even reading the responses 😂😂

why have they put the celebration emoji in response to the poster being like lol your instructions are wrong
Ooooof, the patronising ‘We appreciate that compression is not everyone’s cup of tea’ that they copy and paste each time someone raises a legitimate concern about sizing/quality/the product not doing what it said it would (e.g., squashing your boobs flat instead of lifting them, the way Grace claimed it would) makes me ragey, even as just as a casual observer 😡 What a joke of a ‘brand’!

Reactions: 33
Whoever runs and manages their social media is so unprofessional and has no idea how to deal with customers… I’ve seen so many copy and pasted comments from them. At what point are they going to actually stop and realise that by replying the same to every comment? They are just making themselves look really tit with customer service. I feel like they’re probably advising each other on slack to respond in that manner but how clueless do you have to be to respond like that to everyone? This “brand” is trash.

Reactions: 27
They are BOLD for quickly moving onto promoting another collection with no models above a size small again. The top liked comments on the launch post are all criticising, seems people are finally starting to see through their bullshit

Reactions: 28
Ah yes, launching a new collection every.single.week. So sustainable!

Sorry, but she looks RIDICULOUS in all of these wide-legged trousers she’s wearing, especially combined with these goddamn ugly pointy shoes.
She looks likes she’s playing dress-up with her mother’s clothes.

It’s so interesting/ infuriating to see Tala’s development.
Was initially produced in Portugal, now China
Big on ‘sustainability’, now uses recycled materials (aka greenwashing) and the sustainable aspect has been dropped completely. Actually, people in the comment sections are buying because of it being more ethical and are not aware that the company silently changed course.
Made inclusive sizing a big topic, now their marketing does not reflect this at all.
Affordable prices at great quality, now: I mean…

All for Grace’s personal financial gains. (Not even gonna get into the fact that she grew up, something she largely doesn’t acknowledge and built her entire brand on being a hard worker, lol).

Who remembers her saying she wants to be an ethical billionaire?
GIRL - LMAO 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I like lace details in clothes and its fun seeing the 90s lace shirts come back into fashion but that is an ugly patterned lace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm also so intrigued how she was able to wear the shapewear herself. I saw in comments she said she's a size 12 and takes a M in the shapewear but so many people in her comments of a similar size said they were barely even able to squeeze into a XL. She must have completely knowingly struggled her way into an XL so she could make her tiktoks and sold them anyway while lying about the sizing which is going to mess people up even more

Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed Tala seems to be ignoring any comments people make about inclusivity on their newer posts. Wondering if they’re formulating some kind of response

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed Tala seems to be ignoring any comments people make about inclusivity on their newer posts. Wondering if they’re formulating some kind of response
They just posted their token curvier model. Happy now, everyone? ;)
That's their quota fulfilled, how dare you ask for more inclusivity?

(I've scrolled down the Tala feed and I think it's the first curvier model since early December last year 🙃 - what a joke!).

• Haha
Reactions: 18

(I've scrolled down the Tala feed and I think it's the first curvier model since early December last year 🙃 - what a joke!).
And notice how when they do post a curvier model it has to be someone with an hourglass figure with a flat stomach. They didn’t used to be this strict with body types in their marketing so it’s obvious they’ve intentionally done this.

The post announcing their new collection is almost entirely about the lack of body diversity. Look at how bizarre this reply is - am I being stupid or does this not even make sense?

Attachments

Reactions: 24
In their little infographic they describe the 'deep cuff' on the white shirt as something that 'adds femininity'. But I've watched too many episodes of Changing Rooms to see a cuff like that on a shirt and not be reminded of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. So to me it's a deep cuff for all your bold feature wall moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Semi repeating what I said the other day, but I actually can’t believe Grace & TALA have not properly addressed the shapewear fiasco. Does Grace think if it’s ignored it will go away?

I find it disgusting she’s trying to flog early access to those ridiculous trousers and promoting that a whole range of clothes are coming back in stock without addressing the MULTIPLE issues with the shapewear.
The lack of respect for her fans and their customer base is astounding when she tries so hard to act like she’s ’one of the people’ and everyone’s bestie.

Reactions: 18
Semi repeating what I said the other day, but I actually can’t believe Grace & TALA have not properly addressed the shapewear fiasco. Does Grace think if it’s ignored it will go away?

I find it disgusting she’s trying to flog early access to those ridiculous trousers and promoting that a whole range of clothes are coming back in stock without addressing the MULTIPLE issues with the shapewear.
The lack of respect for her fans and their customer base is astounding when she tries so hard to act like she’s ’one of the people’ and everyone’s bestie.
But it will. That's what has happened every other time they've had problems

Reactions: 16
Girlies I don’t know about you but I am SO. SICK of not being able to find a plain white shirt that doesn’t cost a million pounds! 😮 and I have searched high and low for black trousers but they just 👏 do👏not👏exist! I’m sooo glad queen grace has created this DISRUPTIVE and boundary pushing ingenious never seen before collection!! I must buy 15 of them 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Also, their token curvy model is apparently a size medium.. so she’s not even over a large. Why does this company hate fat people? Even on their new pinned posts, there is no curvier people above a XL. This company is not inclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can buy those trousers from H&M and they’re made from recycled materials for about £20. I expect you can get the shirt in any other high street retailer. Alternatively you can find about 10000 white shirts on vinted for under a fiver if you actually want to be sustainable. I don’t understand how her fans are still buying into this crap

Reactions: 25
I believe this is their way of saying “we are inclusive” they’ve also used their token curvy medium model again
IMG_4855.jpeg

Reactions: 8