Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also stepping into a top doesn’t work if you’re more pear shaped. My top size isn’t the same as my bottoms because I’m pear shaped. How would I step into it 🤣

Also to say shapewear isn’t everyone’s cup of tea - the people who buy these products first are most likely the ones who shapewear is their cup of tea.

Reactions: 32
Just gone past 10 am here in the UK and still not a peep from Grace, the woman who could not shut up about the shapewear and promoted it so heavily. What a great boss!

I agree that they are so backpaddling so hard now. Surely, they could have gone at some point: Hey, we are so looking forward to seeing you in your shapwear, here are some useful tips.

Do I remember correctly that Grace ordered more stock? 😆

So she'll either make up some word salad and blame it on the manufacturer or she'll never speak of it again.

Reactions: 24
Sorry, it's not your cup of tea if you're above size S. 🙄 Also why do size XS, S women need shapewear for?

Let's imagine you somehow managed to put this thing on. But how do you remove it? 😂

Reactions: 18
Oh my Christ. I am new to this thread. Came here after seeing the tit show that is the new launch of the shapewear. Will be parking myself here. Nearly all of the comments are negative and they are still posting business as usual on the TALA page. I found it so condescending when they posted how to put on shapewear on the story. Also why the duck are xs models only advertising it? In what world do xs-medium girls need shapewear? I’ve yet to see any XL girls on their page with bigger boobs. It’s just such a car crash!

Reactions: 26
I saw some TikTok comments from multiple people that their bodysuit tore at the underarms when they tried to put it on. Just lol. The fact they’ve not posted about the shapewear since the launch, despite Grace acting like it was one of their biggest moves ever, says it all. They haven’t even updated their website - the product pages still say “do not step into your garment”. I think I agree that they knew there were problems but they didn’t want to spend any more money fixing it and just bulldozed ahead with production.

This is the problem with trying to ‘disrupt’ an industry that you have no experience in. How could a brand like Tala possibly compete with brands like Spanx and Skims that have spent hundreds of millions perfecting one kind of product? Tala is the definition of throwing tit at the wall to see if it sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They’ve unpinned their reel about the average UK woman being a size 16 and about their size inclusivity project since this launch … not sus at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Probably raging and crying because everyone is so mean to her and her designers. Please consider HER feelings in all of this. She had a lovely weekend planned to look at wedding venues (btw thanks huns for sponsoring my wedding by buying overpriced dysfunctional tit from China) but it was ruined by everyone whinging about their shapewear. Don't you know she's already burnt out?
She's absolutely trying to brush this under the carpet.

Reactions: 31
Probably raging and crying because everyone is so mean to her and her designers. Please consider HER feelings in all of this. She had a lovely weekend planned to look at wedding venues (btw thanks huns for sponsoring my wedding by buying overpriced dysfunctional tit from China) but it was ruined by everyone whinging about their shapewear. Don't you know she's already burnt out?
She's absolutely trying to brush this under the carpet.
I think when she eventually comes back she will claim she's been really ill/seriously burnt out to try and garner sympathy

Reactions: 16
The problem is the same people who got shape wear that ripped will still line up to purchase the next piece of overpriced trash because Grace said it's the best thing ever. That's why you target impressionable teens or people who have a lower self image. Sickening new lows for Tala every week while constantly promoting how much money they make.

Reactions: 33
Thank goodness Grace still has time amongst all this for a wedding dress appointment, lashes and dinner with the girls. Most founders would be chained to their desk fighting the fire that was this atrocious launch, but she doesn’t give a tit. Onto approvals for the next tacky overpriced terrible quality range!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Master to do list 😂😂😂
Tell me you take yourself too seriously without telling me...

Reactions: 23
The problem is the same people who got shape wear that ripped will still line up to purchase the next piece of overpriced trash because Grace said it's the best thing ever. That's why you target impressionable teens or people who have a lower self image. Sickening new lows for Tala every week while constantly promoting how much money they make.
I would feel sorry for them but how many times can you make the same mistake of buying something that has been awful?

Reactions: 16
I saw some TikTok comments from multiple people that their bodysuit tore at the underarms when they tried to put it on. Just lol. The fact they’ve not posted about the shapewear since the launch, despite Grace acting like it was one of their biggest moves ever, says it all. They haven’t even updated their website - the product pages still say “do not step into your garment”. I think I agree that they knew there were problems but they didn’t want to spend any more money fixing it and just bulldozed ahead with production.
Good spot re: the website saying “do not step into your garment. Just saving a lil screenie here for posterity.
IMG_3525.png

Also v much enjoying the idea of “buying your normal size” 😂
1711403465013.png

Reactions: 22