Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked past her boyfriend this morning. He looked like a scrawny wet wipe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m watching her sisters running vlog and she often has running snacks with biodegradable packaging. This run she’s trying out a new snack and almost beating herself up that is has plastic packaging. I mean the difference between her and Grace is mental. Compare that to grace on her 50th flight of the year!

Reactions: 41
There’s a uk 14/Tala L model all over the website but she very rarely gets featured on socials (and only on stories, never in posts). And no models above that, considering uk average is 14-16. They really just don’t give a tit.

Also, the trousers only go to 4XL in black and not grey - so it’s an active choice to not be size inclusive, they can’t explain that one by saying the machines can’t do it!

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has been said but is it her on the YouTube revolut advert about the one off cards because revolut if you’re reading her fake posh tit accent in that advert is single handedly the reason I will never have a revolut account

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unbelievable that she fully ignored everything about the Tala "shapewear" on her social media except to post two positive reviews.

Reactions: 23
Just watched the cheesy white shirt reel and it literally says “ sleeves rolled NOT BUNCHED” then cuts to the shirt…. With bunched sleeves? Couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she being so argumentative about Xmas presents?! “only if you’re disorganised” ☠

I get some people buy presents early but launching in March/April is ridiculously early by any measure

Reactions: 17
Why is she being so argumentative about Xmas presents?! “only if you’re disorganised” ☠

I get some people buy presents early but launching in March/April is ridiculously early by any measure
It's April Fools Day! She's trying humour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God all that proves is that her fans will actually buy anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might need a separate thread just to discuss these lips. What the heck. She looks like she has lips within lips. I genuinely wonder if she's just had a botox appointment this weekend because her face looks absolutely full of it.
she has a really ogre like face lol. Sorry but she looks so ugly to me. Her insides match her face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw Flora did an April Fools about selling her dog... This family had a humour bypass or something?!
---
I might need a separate thread just to discuss these lips. What the heck. She looks like she has lips within lips. I genuinely wonder if she's just had a botox appointment this weekend because her face looks absolutely full of it.
I think she looks at herself so much she's lost perspective of how ridiculous she looks.
---
she has a really ogre like face lol. Sorry but she looks so ugly to me. Her insides match her face
She's incredibly vain for her looks.

F03HeFSWcAUioKr.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
i don't understand how she looks like completely different person in different videos/photos. Like a complete catfish, which one is real? kinda scary.