Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to her recent solo podcast about planning your time .. I say listened but had to turn it off half way because I can’t stand the patronising, smug tone she does the whole ep in!! Don’t usually find her that offensive but starting to see what people in this thread are talking about 🤮 maybe good for teenagers but as a professional 30 year old I couldn’t stand being spoken to like I was 5 and like she was the queen of everything

Reactions: 18
she has a really ogre like face lol. Sorry but she looks so ugly to me. Her insides match her face
I can’t lie I had a huge crush on her years ago. She was so pretty. But seems her personality has worn her looks down.

Reactions: 5
I think she was naturally pretty/cute, but her personality, style, and Botox really aren't good looks.

Reactions: 12
I am big time cringing listening to her speaking over/chatting bollocks to the amazing Dr Helen O'Neill oh my god make it stop

Reactions: 12
Why is her whole brand just ripping other companies off?!
- skims rip offs
- rheal greens rip off
- uniqlo bag rip off

he whole brand to me seems to have lost it’s way. We’re now onto making shirts and blazers??? Wtf.
It’s supposed to be sustainable? Releasing “small” amounts of collections doesn’t make you sustainable.
The ethics of the company and her just don’t sit right with me - contradictions all over the place.
Sorry, all of this has probably been said before but I’m just SICK of my timeline being new releases/her trying on “samples” and her little minions biting.

Reactions: 40
Have Tala reposted anyone wearing their shapewear or are they pretending that never happened?
Also all of this jean baiting?!? If they start on denim jeans then any sustainable logo needs to be taken away! Denim has one of the highest water and energy consumptions. No way Tala will manage to do it sustainably. She really is chasing money continuously.

Reactions: 27
Have Tala reposted anyone wearing their shapewear or are they pretending that never happened?
Also all of this jean baiting?!? If they start on denim jeans then any sustainable logo needs to be taken away! Denim has one of the highest water and energy consumptions. No way Tala will manage to do it sustainably. She really is chasing money continuously.
They’ll use recycled thread for the stitching or something and claim it’s therefore ‘more sustainable’ than Levi’s. Even though I’ve got 10 year old Levi’s that still look great and I’m pretty sure nothing Tala make will last more than 6 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I know it was mentioned a few days ago but her lips still look so weird! She really didn’t need to do all this to herself. She was beautiful before and now she’s like a stepford wife
IMG_3938.png
IMG_3939.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She just tagged her sister flora on her stories so I took a look at her profile, I remembered she was into running but wow she’s achieved some tough looking races all whilst being ill! Hats off to her sister, I respect her a lot more than I respect grace!

Reactions: 15
is it just me or does she actually have no friends? i’ve seen her sisters and her employees turned housemates but no actual good female friends? or even male at this point- seems like she’s definitely the ditch her friends at the first sight of a man which isn’t a surprise but quite sad all the same. saying that i don’t remember her doing anything but sit in her uni room until the boyfriend of the moment appeared so maybe a common theme???

Reactions: 28
I don’t even know the words for it but her marketing plot of like, swearing lots in videos and trying to seek so normal is so so so cringe. I’m not going to buy your shirt mlm sounding green powder and no amount of swearing or flicking your hands at the camera will change my mind!

Reactions: 25
Sorry but I find her reposting this incredibly icky and irresponsible.

I hope to god there’s not a poor bunch of women lapping this up, buying this garbage and wondering why it’s not working for them.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I know it was mentioned a few days ago but her lips still look so weird! She really didn’t need to do all this to herself. She was beautiful before and now she’s like a stepford wife View attachment 2861591View attachment 2861592
The top pic is how you know she doesn’t have any good female friends. If any of my friends were overlining their lips like that I’d tell them they look crazy - and they’d do the same for me.

Seriously though, how can she draw such a thick line above her lips and think it looks ok?! And surely it just smears around whenever she drinks or eats something? So baffled.

Reactions: 16

I hope to god there’s not a poor bunch of women lapping this up, buying this garbage and wondering why it’s not working for them.
I’m sure that FERTILITY DOCTOR she just had on her podcast would have something to say about this… ffs greg. Mind you, that doctor runs that hertility company that seems to be going on a influencer marketing drive atm so maybe there’ll be some sort of hideous nonsense collab 🤢🤢

Reactions: 22

Yes, it totally rubbed me the wrong way too and I would love to call her but I don't want to get blocked 🤣
Sharing things like this as if they are proof when it's anecdotal at BEST is incredibly dangerous. I would like to know which qualifications Grace has a nutritionist and doctor to be able to boldly share things like that and present them as gospel. Also keep in mind that the supplement industry is NO WAY regulated.
All she just did was give women who struggle with PCOS/ fertility hope that by drinking some powder, they'll also be magically cured/ have a chance to get pregnant.

So dangerous! Meanwhile this c... is laughing all the way to the bank. Vile!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes, it totally rubbed me the wrong way too and I would love to call her but I don't want to get blocked 🤣
Sharing things like this as if they are proof when it's anecdotal at BEST is incredibly dangerous. I would like to know which qualifications Grace has a nutritionist and doctor to be able to boldly share things like that and present them as gospel. Also keep in mind that the supplement industry is NO WAY regulated.
All she just did was give women who struggle with PCOS/ fertility hope that by drinking some powder, they'll also be magically cured/ have a chance to get pregnant.

So dangerous! Meanwhile this c... is laughing all the way to the bank. Vile!
Couldn’t agree more. Think it’s borderline evil preying on people who are possibly vulnerable/desperate.

Reactions: 23
Couldn’t agree more. Think it’s borderline evil preying on people who are possibly vulnerable/desperate.
I hope she gets reported for this it is just atrocious behaviour, claiming it helps your skin or hair is one thing (also highly debatable anyway) but praying on women in this situation is just awful

Reactions: 19
I hope she gets reported for this it is just atrocious behaviour, claiming it helps your skin or hair is one thing (also highly debatable anyway) but praying on women in this situation is just awful
The post has been removed! It’s gone from her highlights

Reactions: 4
It’s still there for me 🤔 Either way, still icky. Mind you there’s also someone on the reviews saying it’s basically cured their adhd so maybe it is a miracle drug 🙄 (even though lack of vitamins and pre/probiotics is not how pcos or adhd works…)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14