Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace: "When I grew up.. there were times were my mum couldn't put food on our table.. like.. literally.. "

Grace at 9: "Mum, where is our £4000 glass and gold dinner table?"
Graces Mum: "It's getting re-gilded darling.. just eat your fillet in the sofa of the guest wing, don't go to the east wing it's getting that £2,000,000 extension"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is there a #gifted or #ad on that post - surely she needs to put it on all of her glasto stories as a #gifted experience?

Why are all the most obnoxious influencers there this year?!?

Reactions: 18
All I’ve seen this year are influencers being taken by brands ! It is SO infuriating, I’ve never seen influencers taken on PR trips there before?

Reactions: 10
Grace was at a Clé de Peau lunch Amelia Liana ‘hosted’ (and based on the guest list I cannot imagine a more boring lunch!). Nice to see her in some colour but I don’t know that the dress totally suits her? It’s certainly not the worse thing she has worn recently though!

IMG_0088.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Grace was at a Clé de Peau lunch Amelia Liana ‘hosted’ (and based on the guest list I cannot imagine a more boring lunch!). Nice to see her in some colour but I don’t know that the dress totally suits her? It’s certainly not the worse thing she has worn recently though!

View attachment 3025744
That dress is hideous! Looks like it's made of crepe paper 🤣 she looks totally different, her face looks more like her face did years ago when she started on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
stole from another thread but i thought it was genius 🤣 new thread title suggestion!

Grace Beverley #26th adgifted trip of the year and counting!

Reactions: 8

View attachment 3025744
It's not a great dress but it's a damn sight better than her outfit today...
Screenshot_20240630_224443.jpg

Also, £330 for that t-shirt 😳

Screenshot_20240630_225728.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She looks like she scrolls Pinterest and just recreates the first look she sees. She has no personal style, just endless money to buy every microtrend

Reactions: 1