Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People talking about the shapewear release on Reddit.

It's amazing how different the reception towards Tala and Grace are on IG (where they can delete and block comments), and on other platforms such as TikTok, Reddit and Tattle. She's really not as popular as her Instagram would have to believe (and as she like to believe).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
People talking about the shapewear release on Reddit.

It's amazing how different the reception towards Tala and Grace are on IG (where they can delete and block comments), and on other platforms such as TikTok, Reddit and Tattle. She's really not as popular as her Instagram would have to believe (and as she like to believe).
I think the fact that this is being spoken about on a gym thread on Reddit says a lot! A lot of people who wear TALA at the gym/ or have body image issues will be finding this launch problematic. Still haven’t seen a response to the huge amount of negative comments on the TALA page so I’m guessing their tactic is to ignore and shine a spotlight on the positive ones to save face

Reactions: 25
Tala, it's social media and the cult members who buy all the trash is like a real world 1984/animal farm scenario.

Grace: This is the best shape wear EVER. Cheaper than any competitor and better quality.
Cult: We will buy it all. It's so cheap.
TALA: Never step into shape wear, ever. Do not use any outside lotions to get them on as this will cause issues.
Cult: Okay.
*Shapewear ordered in droves and sent out*
Cult: This doesn't fit me and it rips badly, the quality is off, and the price is more than others I've seen. Still 5 stars.
Grace: We never said it was gonna be cheaper. The quality matches the price, and we're saving 0.0001ml of water over our competitors so we can charge twice the price of top brands who's clothing last years, not seconds. Our clothes literally try and revert back into the ground the second they are put on.
Cult: Amazing! The huge cost means quality, that's amazing. 5 stars. I'll use the ripped rags as cleaning cloths!
TALA: The quality is incredible, How many times do we have to tell you, oil yourself up like a greased eel with anything you can get your hands on) and STEP INTO IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN. We can't keep going over this.
Cult: Yes, we've been told many times, thank you!
Grace: FINNNEEEE you made me do this, here's a body oil to help you get your clothes on we're releasing today. My new brand. Python Oil. Only £79.99 a tiny bottle.
Cult: Waiting List 440,000.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can’t believe she hasn’t addressed it, not even reposting the tala stories on how to put it on?? Onto the next collection and another post about how innovative and sustainable she is in the next few weeks I think!

Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she hasn’t addressed it, not even reposting the tala stories on how to put it on?? Onto the next collection and another post about how innovative and sustainable she is in the next few weeks I think!
I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear how she is responding to the negative reviews in private.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s just ignoring it and trying to get people to buy the halter top thing in different colours.

Maybe this is cynical of me, but I feel like the timing of posting about the moles is trying to get a bit of sympathy. Maybe if she stayed out the sun for 5 minutes, so many of her moles wouldn’t be turning dodgy.

Reactions: 32
She seriously does not give a flying duck about anyone but herself and the money she's making. The way she handled this absolute disaster of a launch absolutely confirms this. No mention at all, no accountability whatsoever. I think that's pretty shocking.

And to say she's terrified of getting her moles checked because she doesn't want to end up with another scar 🤦‍♀️ I'd be more terrified of skin cancer but that's just me.
Also pretty sure she only ended up with the scar because she didn't let it heal properly and exposed it to the sun fairly shortly after getting the mole removed.

She's stupid AND greedy - a great combo.

Reactions: 29
I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear how she is responding to the negative reviews in private.
I can imagine a scene in her house with her snapping at the bf and ranting onnabout people being too critical while he tries to placate her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can imagine a scene in her house with her snapping at the bf and ranting onnabout people being too critical while he tries to placate her 🤣
It’s funny because I was just thinking this! Exactly why you don’t get engaged to someone so soon because you haven’t seen them in various scenarios. Or maybe she’s not giving a flying duck about the failure of the launch at all and they are just sitting in their little bubble laughing at all the gullible people to buy into her bullshit.

Reactions: 15
It’s funny because I was just thinking this! Exactly why you don’t get engaged to someone so soon because you haven’t seen them in various scenarios. Or maybe she’s not giving a flying duck about the failure of the launch at all and they are just sitting in their little bubble laughing at all the gullible people to buy into her bullshit.
He's probably just trying to focus on the money he's making from this relationship 🤣 I wonder if she does her politician style speak with friends and the bf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would genuinely love to know from Grace - what is the difference between these 2 items? (Apart from the obvious - that people can actually put skims on lol). Okay you’ve knocked 8 quid off the price tag - it’s hardly a massive saving is it?

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I would genuinely love to know from Grace - what is the difference between these 2 items? (Apart from the obvious - that people can actually put skims on lol). Okay you’ve knocked 8 quid off the price tag - it’s hardly a massive saving is it?
Also Skims has a great selection of sizes and shades of 'nude' available.

Reactions: 21
All the girls in her story of 4 people having the same outfit on in her office are literally clones of her and all look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They must’ve had loads of returns bc most of the shapewear is back in stock. That or they kept loads back to ✨enhance✨ that scarcity marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahh the Tala reviews… “someone fucked up, Melanie sorted it out, five stars love them” THIS IS NOT HOW REVIEWS WORK LADS. Also I hope that Melanie earns millions, she has always carried that company.
they’re bots

Reactions: 8