Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not grace using models whose ribs are showing
I know they’re not very ~cool but M&S and Boden have styles that are more supportive for bigger busts (and the pants actually cover my arse). I have also had Sweaty Betty bikinis in the past that have stood up well to use, even for swimming. Might be worth checking Bravissimo to see what brands they stock and searching elsewhere for them on sale? Based on the tit reviews of so much of Tala’s recent output, I highly doubt that their swim options will match up to the hyperbole.

ps. Just went to look at their Insta marketing, and even the very slim, smaller bust model is being squished by their tops. I imagine the bigger busted amongst us would look like we were trying and failing to smuggle a couple of soft bread rolls in our tops:

View attachment 3007425

• Wow
Reactions: 1
When was the last time she's actually been to her office? And do we reckon she fucks off to Glastonbury tomorrow to stay at a #gifted glamping site or AirBnB?
I AM looking forward to those outfits though...

Reactions: 18
Poutfish reporting in with a very small and petty piece of gossip: My colleague saw her at the airport last week and her boyfriend called Grace a catfish unprompted
The catfish thing doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

...Also sorry, I just had to:
IMG_2468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Said like she doesn’t have multiple hair/nail etc appointments in the middle of work days most weeks… *most weeks being the odd week she actually happens to be in the country and not on holiday so maybe these things do actually feel really spread out and unusual for her*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wh
Said like she doesn’t have multiple hair/nail etc appointments in the middle of work days most weeks… *most weeks being the odd week she actually happens to be in the country and not on holiday so maybe these things do actually feel really spread out and unusual for her*
When will she get a real job. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a perfect example of how out of touch she is with everything/working life/the cult of fans who prop up her lifestyle. You do realise that everybody who works a 9-5 has a lunch break right? Why is having lunch during the working day some extraordinary event? Do you think an average worker is a self feeding drone who plugs in from 8-8 and doesn't ever have a break? Or is it that you are such a hard worker/bizniz CEO that you never ever think of taking lunch? So going for lunch is an event worth noting? How about a) you just hire someone competent to replace your 'role' and then swan about and collect millions like you're already doing. b) you act like anybody else who runs a business and actually shows up to work, do you job, take a normal lunch, go on a normal amount of trips and let you work/business success do the talking.

Reactions: 22
This is a perfect example of how out of touch she is with everything/working life/the cult of fans who prop up her lifestyle. You do realise that everybody who works a 9-5 has a lunch break right? Why is having lunch during the working day some extraordinary event? Do you think an average worker is a self feeding drone who plugs in from 8-8 and doesn't ever have a break? Or is it that you are such a hard worker/bizniz CEO that you never ever think of taking lunch? So going for lunch is an event worth noting? How about a) you just hire someone competent to replace your 'role' and then swan about and collect millions like you're already doing. b) you act like anybody else who runs a business and actually shows up to work, do you job, take a normal lunch, go on a normal amount of trips and let you work/business success do the talking.
Exactly, and by implication her office is probably where most people don't feel comfortable taking lunch breaks so eat at their desks

Reactions: 14
Jesus she needs chill with the Botox. Better to have forehead lines than to have your eyebrows frozen like that.

Reactions: 17
God she was horrendous to try and listen to on Fearne's podcast, speaking at 100 mph. Usually Happy Place is a nice calm chat between Fearne and the guest. Fearne could barely get a word in edgeways with Grace!

Reactions: 10
To nobody's surprise, she is glamping and the whole thing is gifted (not only the tent but the ticket). She's also giving her followers the true Glasto experience by sharing videos of her being ferried around the site in a Jeep.

Outfit 1 features a white silk mini skirt, perfect attire for the long drops. But then again maybe she'll just get the Jeep to take her back to some pristine toilets away from the riffraff.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To nobody's surprise, she is glamping and the whole thing is gifted (not only the tent but the ticket). She's also giving her followers the true Glasto experience by sharing videos of her being ferried around the site in a Jeep.

Outfit 1 features a white silk mini skirt, perfect attire for the long drops. But then again maybe she'll just get the Jeep to take her back to some pristine toilets away from the riffraff.
Who gave her the ticket?! The fact that they sell put jb minutes then are gifted to millionaires is insulting

Reactions: 12