Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of price during all this shapewear hype! I bet they are extortionate.
I think they decide the price after the initial collection announcement - so the more people that sign up to early access, the higher they whack the price up :unsure:

Reactions: 9
IMG_0905.jpeg

Billion dollar players as opposed to million dollar players such as yourself? GTFO. The way she constantly positions herself as the average hard-working girl that has to push through all these boundaries is ridiculous.

As much as they claim that this shape wear is different, it still looks like badly fitting underwear to me.
Dying to know how much they are going to charge.

Reactions: 39
£62 for a plain long sleeve top is crazy when they’re made in China

• Wow
Reactions: 38
i have to say, as much as I despise the woman now there was something strangely comforting about a nepo baby oxford attendee vlogging what she had for lunch that got me through my a levels, any suggestions for similar out of touch youtubers that make good background noise would be well appreciated!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2828163

Billion dollar players as opposed to million dollar players such as yourself? GTFO. The way she constantly positions herself as the average hard-working girl that has to push through all these boundaries is ridiculous.

As much as they claim that this shape wear is different, it still looks like badly fitting underwear to me.
I don't get her saying how it doesn't look like shapewear, it most definitely does

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2828163

What's with the crease under her boobs? Is it a bra? I thought these shapewear tops had built in bras so you didn't have to wear one. Or am I mixing up one of her other basic ass collections with this one?

Reactions: 15
Glad someone’s brought this up, very interested to see if they respond as this is something I’ve never understood 🧐
That word choice is very passive 'When we began our size expansion journey, we understood that our seamless products...are not technically possible to make in our full size range due to limitations in our factory partner's machinery'. Okay, well once you 'understood' that why not find a diff factory partner as part of your 'journey' then? Other brands manage to make seamless clothes above an XL just fine.

Also 'size expansion journey' is such a wank of a phrase.

Reactions: 48
That word choice is very passive 'When we began our size expansion journey, we understood that our seamless products...are not technically possible to make in our full size range due to limitations in our factory partner's machinery'. Okay, well once you 'understood' that why not find a diff factory partner as part of your 'journey' then? Other brands manage to make seamless clothes above an XL just fine.

Also 'size expansion journey' is such a wank of a phrase.
Can’t wait till she brings out the “we’re just a tiny baby company fighting evil giants” excuse mere hours after boasting about their supposed biggest launch yet
👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I noticed yesterday that Grace had commented quite excitedly on a post about the launch. I can no longer find that comment and she's posted this today 💀
ha! So this is their official rote response to complaints re size range. Someone approved that! lol.

Reactions: 12
Just do not understand how she's consistently posting these pics of herself looking not great - surely not a brilliant advert?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The claim that they can't make a product because of 'limitations in our factories machinery' is a complete lie, it's not like machinery is made with an XL sized clothing hole and then trying to squeeze an XXL through it would cause the machine would blow up. The difference between say, a L and an XXXL in relative terms in quite small, even only a few inches in length and width and the majority is probably made as massive sheets of material and then cut down to the size needed and then formed through a process or through machinery stitching etc.

The long and short of it is, sizes larger than XL can cost more to produce and don't sell that well. As 'average' suggests, the 'average' will probably be in the Small/Medium range so these will sell faster, less people need XXS or XXL so they won't be as popular. The fact they can spin that and blame the factory they use is disgusting. Passing the blame and pretending they care. They promoted larger sizing as a way to seem different and all inclusive, then when that 'trend' went away and they gained popularity, they stopped producing it like every other company, cause the profit is higher in the 'average' sizes. Completely ridiculous and good on the people for questioning them and then wanting a further explanation for that joke of a response.

Edit* - also seeing posts about 'sold out already..wow' on TikTok - They are still pushing extreme scarcity marketing to keep building pressure to buy for people. It's ridiculous as well. By now you know basically how many people want to buy with all your mailing lists and early sign ups etc. They keep putting up low numbers so it sells out quickly and they won't be left looking like the stock isn't going as once people think they don't need to buy instantly they probably won't. You know there are people who are struggling with rent and taking out loans and then buying this trash because Grace brainwashes people into thinking they need it. What a horrible creation all around.

Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but if I bought "shapewear" that makes these kind of rolls on the waist and the awful clench on the hips, I would abcolutely hate it. I carry some extra cms on the hip and belly area and these would look just awful on me. Get a model with a belly or some fat on hips if you dare, Tala 💩
1000008119.jpg
1000008121.jpg

Reactions: 27
Ignore the left hand in the first pic but look at her right hand and the necklace. Does this mean she’s using a body video filter or something? Notice her comment what in the Kate Middleton is happening to my necklace so she is aware.
Nevermind the necklace, what on earth is going on with her lips?? She has been looking rough lately (and way way older than she actually is) ...

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised that Tala is still doing well despite all the glaring issues - not actually sustainable, overpriced considering the quality/where it's made, not size inclusive, people complained about the items ripping and not getting refunds at one point. Surely there are better brands out there. Are her team just really good at hiding it all?

Reactions: 23
I'm surprised that Tala is still doing well despite all the glaring issues - not actually sustainable, overpriced considering the quality/where it's made, not size inclusive, people complained about the items ripping and not getting refunds at one point. Surely there are better brands out there. Are her team just really good at hiding it all?
I think they’re doing well BECAUSE of those issues. Her fans couldn’t give a crap about sustainability or people over a size 10 being able to purchase. They’re the same as Grace, just lip service and pretending to care. I think Grace and co realised they have enough obsessed fans to not have to be so niche and they’ll wave away the few complaints with corporate talk or big bully grace with her Oxford degree

they give such tacky fast fashion vibes now. For that price I’d rather buy from a more established brand or one with a less irritating wonder

• Heart
Reactions: 26