Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sorry this is such a BS excuse. “The shapewear industry exists.”
Yeah no tit, Sherlock. Doesn’t mean you have to PERSONALLY profit off it 🤷‍♀️

Also why does have to always barge in with her personal account as soon as there’s even the slightest hint of criticism? Like let your team do their work, it’s part of the job.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Also why does have to always barge in with her personal account as soon as there’s even the slightest hint of criticism? Like let your team do their work, it’s part of the job.
oh my god she is so annoying and that is so unprofessional!! can’t handle any criticism at all

Reactions: 26
I haven't looked at Grace's social media for ages. Has she had her snout reduced?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at Grace's social media for ages. Has she had her snout reduced?
Nah it's just contouring and filters. The most I think she couldve had done is non surgical nose job.

I think if she actually got a nose job her nose would be a lot different but it just looks slightly different in some photos than it used to.

Reactions: 8

She actually has zero brain cells, I can’t believe she went to Oxford…by creating an advertisement where you are saying ‘this takes 2 inches off my waist’ you ARE promoting the need for womens bodies to look a certain way because you are telling people that the reason they should buy this product is to look smaller!!

Reactions: 35
Grace’s ability to spout absolute shite in an attempt to justify herself and her money grabbing ways is always breathtaking. Like you could argue that people need underwear, they need activewear to be able exercise efficiently etc. and having access to well-made, sustainable basics is a good thing (not that Tala actually fulfils that brief but y’know). Shapewear is not needed by anyone unless the aim is to literally diminish women, recycled fabrics or not.

Reactions: 23
Sorry but completely disagree. If someone wants to wear shape wear to make them feel better in a particular outfit e.g.: for a special occasion. It's not 'literally diminishing women'. Would you also say that make up is literally diminishing women?

Reactions: 3
"No one is promoting the need for anything, the tobacco industry exists and has done for years, and talking about efficacy of a product your selling is important for people to be able to make purchasing decisions. We didn't invent smoking, and for people who love it, there should be better options and that's what we're aiming to provide. Creating cigarettes and not talking about what they do I don't think would be possible, but for anyone who doesn't smoke, there is absolutely no need to 💕"

Just an example of how cracked her argument is... you're profiting from it either way babes. She's just a greedy capitalist and it's honestly so boring.

Reactions: 48

I’m a fan of the commenters reply as well, bringing up the lack of diversity from Tala recently.Feels like a big u turn from where they started

Reactions: 27
Sorry but completely disagree. If someone wants to wear shape wear to make them feel better in a particular outfit e.g.: for a special occasion. It's not 'literally diminishing women'. Would you also say that make up is literally diminishing women?
I’m saying that flogging something when the selling point is “it takes two inches off your waist” is diminishing (in its literal sense of to make smaller) women. Hence my use of “literally diminishing”; the whole purpose of this trend is to literally make women smaller and Grace is capitalising on that.

Reactions: 23
Honestly yes, I don't think makeup has any positive impact on society.why I makeup not marketed at men? That said, shapeear is far far worse
Both things imply that without looking "good" (whatever that I considered to be" a the current pointing society) women are worth less than men who don't need to use makeup or shape wear

Reactions: 18
If Grace really wants to sell shapewear or really anything designed to give the appearance of adherence to beauty standards, she just needs to stay away from this argument entirely as there is no reconciling criticism of pressure to look a particular way with her decision to sell things that reflect and reinforce that pressure, but because she’s Grace she thinks she can put it to bed with an Instagram comment which is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Grace's companies all profit off people's insecurities and vulnerabilities, but disguise themselves under a thin veil of bettering the world in some tiny way.

Heyyy... this top makes me look like I got a free BOOB JOB! HELLO!! FREE BOOB JOB!!! you need a boob job.. but you can't afford it, so buy this top. TALA
These leggings tone and shape my arse.. you need them or else you'll look like tit and don't dare buy from a company that don't greenwash or you're literally killing the planet. TALA
You're a loser who isn't productive. You need help. You can't fit into your days what I can because... I use this planner. It has extra wide margins for thoughts.. you need it. BUY 5 Loser. Productivity Method.
You're fat and unhealthy and don't eat right. Buy shreddy now and people might like you if you lose weight. Shreddy
Get the app too while you're at it, it's only £33.99 a month, that's practically free, don't dare not buy it when you've asked for it and you need it. Shreddy
If you buy everything I produce you can be like me, you can be happy and nothing like yourself now which would be fantastic!!

Reactions: 39
No mention of price during all this shapewear hype! I bet they are extortionate.

Reactions: 5
Ignore the left hand in the first pic but look at her right hand and the necklace. Does this mean she’s using a body video filter or something? Notice her comment what in the Kate Middleton is happening to my necklace so she is aware.

Attachments

Reactions: 7