Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls. It's a dramatic difference compared to a few years ago when they were making at least some effort to have a range of body types and skin tones. It's weird because they made a big song and dance about their new size range - if you're proud of it why not show models in the clothes you literally made for them?

They'd never admit it but it's absolutely intentional - they're gunning for mainstream/mass market appeal so they know a certain look sells.

Reactions: 40
Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls. It's a dramatic difference compared to a few years ago when they were making at least some effort to have a range of body types and skin tones. It's weird because they made a big song and dance about their new size range - if you're proud of it why not show models in the clothes you literally made for them?

They'd never admit it but it's absolutely intentional - they're gunning for mainstream/mass market appeal so they know a certain look sells.
I don’t suppose it helps that the sizing is so crap as well, based on my experience of buying tala and the fact greg keeps telling people to size up, so that the sizes aren’t actually all that inclusive.

On another note, I haaaaaate this new sausage skin body stocking trend. It’s just another example of fashion shrinking and literally diminishing women.

Reactions: 17
this constant weird pout situation? horrendous isn’t it 😂🤢 looks like she’s got a sniff of a nasty fart
---
just going to leave this here, why is she like this? compulsively lying.
clearly been off globe trotting and now wants to do poor me burnt out princess had to work until 6pm one day boo bleeping hoo witch
interestingly she’s gone quiet on her stories again, whoever said she’s only putting up the burnout stories so she can justify the next trip is probably right 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on wearing things that are far too small for her which look terrible? That’s her own brands fabric and it’s pulling so much across the bust that you can see the elastane? That doesn’t scream quality clothing Grace, and certainly not board meeting appropriate

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she keeps banging on about this bloody hideous body suit that takes 2 inches off your waist sends me :sick:
I guess 'size-inclusive' and 'anti-diet culture Grace' has left the building along with 'sustainable Grace' a long time ago...

Reactions: 39
Why does she insist on wearing things that are far too small for her which look terrible? That’s her own brands fabric and it’s pulling so much across the bust that you can see the elastane? That doesn’t scream quality clothing Grace, and certainly not board meeting appropriate
also I’m probably being petty but if the bodysuit really does remove 2 inches off her waist, why are her trousers still tight ;/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls.
I keep seeing videos of girls standing awkwardly tilting their pelvis back to give themselves a thigh gap in their content too. Fine (not really but less ridiculous) on a photo, completely awkward and uncomfortable looking in videos.

Reactions: 12

I’ve noticed this too and they’re getting lots of comments on their posts about it. It’s really poor considering their campaign about body diversity was only a year ago!!

Also interesting how they’ve basically dropped the sustainability angle from their branding and don’t talk about environmental impacts or ethics anymore. I do think this is probably driven by Grace who used to (pretend to) care about sustainability but has now changed her personal brand to rich ceo/molly mae wannabe. She doesn’t even try to hide her massive overconsumption anymore, buying new designer items all the time, churning out tit quality products and going on 15 holidays a year. Tala and Grace have just used diversity and sustainability as trends to make money and then forget all about it a year later.

Reactions: 30
I just had a quick gander and it really is shocking how much they’ve dumped the inclusive body type mantra!! Just skinny girl after skinny girl! Not really even any athletic/ muscular gym girls which is also odd considering (some of it) is supposed to be worn to the gym. Although I would argue that the bras are always impractical, regardless of boob size!!
Also saw this interaction, yet again Greg upholding her unprofessional, thin skinned and snappy reputation 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just had a quick gander and it really is shocking how much they’ve dumped the inclusive body type mantra!! Just skinny girl after skinny girl! Not really even any athletic/ muscular gym girls which is also odd considering (some of it) is supposed to be worn to the gym. Although I would argue that the bras are always impractical, regardless of boob size!!
Also saw this interaction, yet again Greg upholding her unprofessional, thin skinned and snappy reputation 🙃
So now you can have absolutely zero negative feedback because it might hurt our designers feelings 👉🥺👈

• Haha
Reactions: 42
FYI (not sure if this bothers you or not but) we can see your IG profile pic at the bottom of the screenshots

Reactions: 5
Anybody else getting bombarded with the 'Revolooooooot' ads. Christ. Every other video seems to pop up with that.

1. I don't want someone who's never had to worry about money lecture me on my money habits.
2. "Losing your card.. which is a surprisingly normal occurrence for me" aka don't need to worry about losing my card or my purse or whatever because it really doesn't matter. I have money regardless and losing a card isn't an issue.
3. As if Grace has ever actually looked at a Revolut account. She will have mummy and granddaddy old money banks taking care of it all. Probably had a financial advisor and dedicated bank manager for her pocket money.
4. Revolloooooooooooooottt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought the point of shapewear was to smooth not to add extra bumps 😂 Not sure I know many women who want to look like they have 4 boobs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thought the point of shapewear was to smooth not to add extra bumps 😂 Not sure I know many women who want to look like they have 4 boobs
That looks really photoshopped on the right hand side where the jeans and shirt are (random black line just above the jeans) and on the waist on the right, random blob that's lighter?? (or I'm just too engrossed in the Kate Middleton saga and now everything looks photoshopped)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely basically all of what Tala make is shape wear?

Reactions: 5
Why would I want to buy something that doesn't even fit the model properly? Why would i want shapewear that gives me a double boob? Why would I want shapewear that brings nothing to the table?? Even primark makes this kind of garments now, i have all colors of Mooselovers, Skims... wtf is innovative about this?

Reactions: 10