Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don't know how to embed the actual TT video but Andrea Cheong has done a review of Tala and although it's balanced it's not flattering lol. She has a full YT video coming which I am looking forward to. The last statement on the last slide sums up this entire thread lol.

---
Sorry I don't know how to embed the actual TT video but Andrea Cheong has done a review of Tala and although it's balanced it's not flattering lol. She has a full YT video coming which I am looking forward to. The last statement on the last slide sums up this entire thread lol.

I don't know if that link has worked but her tiktok handle is @andreacheong_ and it's currently the 4th video posted 3 days ago.

Reactions: 8

---

I don't know if that link has worked but her tiktok handle is @andreacheong_ and it's currently the 4th video posted 3 days ago.
Love Andrea, going to give this a watch!

Reactions: 1
In the latest photo in her story she totally looks like she's got that russian technique lip filler

Reactions: 2
can you girls help me? I’m being sucked into the bikini tala marketing as in desperate need for new bikinis…. But I don’t want to give her even a penny.

Any recommendations for brands similar or specifically good for DD+ ???

Reactions: 4
can you girls help me? I’m being sucked into the bikini tala marketing as in desperate need for new bikinis…. But I don’t want to give her even a penny.

Any recommendations for brands similar or specifically good for DD+ ???
I know they’re not very ~cool but M&S and Boden have styles that are more supportive for bigger busts (and the pants actually cover my arse). I have also had Sweaty Betty bikinis in the past that have stood up well to use, even for swimming. Might be worth checking Bravissimo to see what brands they stock and searching elsewhere for them on sale? Based on the tit reviews of so much of Tala’s recent output, I highly doubt that their swim options will match up to the hyperbole.

ps. Just went to look at their Insta marketing, and even the very slim, smaller bust model is being squished by their tops. I imagine the bigger busted amongst us would look like we were trying and failing to smuggle a couple of soft bread rolls in our tops:

1718960975414.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know they’re not very ~cool but M&S and Boden have styles that are more supportive for bigger busts (and the pants actually cover my arse). I have also had Sweaty Betty bikinis in the past that have stood up well to use, even for swimming. Might be worth checking Bravissimo to see what brands they stock and searching elsewhere for them on sale? Based on the tit reviews of so much of Tala’s recent output, I highly doubt that their swim options will match up to the hyperbole.

ps. Just went to look at their Insta marketing, and even the very slim, smaller bust model is being squished by their tops. I imagine the bigger busted amongst us would look like we were trying and failing to smuggle a couple of soft bread rolls in our tops:

View attachment 3007425
No offence but I don't see how anyone could look at this marketing and want to buy it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23