Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s baffling that she wants to get married so young, and to someone she‘s known for such a short period. It’s not going to cure her loneliness. She‘s setting herself up to be divorced before 30.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s just a bit in your face because she’s shared it. Presumably he sent not for the purpose of SM seeing it.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s just a bit in your face because she’s shared it. Presumably he sent not for the purpose of SM seeing it.
I agree, ifs the sharing it that's cringe. She has no sense of privacy, sharing things about her colleagues going to therapy, cctv of her flatnates etc
---
I think this is the kind of thing that, as a teenager, I'd be so jealous of. As an adult sharing these kind of messages just comes across as sad. The fact that something which is, ostensibly, a work account is full of very private things is cringe

Reactions: 21
i often feel like the way she engages with her employees is very much symptomatic of her not really having any friends. The overfamiliarity of it comes over like she’s trying to fill a void and the public intensity of her relationship is similar. It’s uncomfortable

It’s strange because it’s not like her problem is not putting herself out there or avoiding forming friendships - it’s quite obvious she does meet lots people, get friendly with some of them fairly quickly and then it all goes to pot. It’s either intense or distant

Reactions: 25
i often feel like the way she engages with her employees is very much symptomatic of her not really having any friends. The overfamiliarity of it comes over like she’s trying to fill a void and the public intensity of her relationship is similar. It’s uncomfortable

It’s strange because it’s not like her problem is not putting herself out there or avoiding forming friendships - it’s quite obvious she does meet lots people, get friendly with some of them fairly quickly and then it all goes to pot. It’s either intense or distant
i’ve had friends with similar personalities to grace, and with all of them it’s been very male centred- i’d only see them if their boyfriends/partners were busy, they weren’t on good terms or if they wanted to share how amazing their life/relationship was going. it all seemed very transactional and also like they expected me to listen to how great everything is, or rant about the latest drama after paying for my meal/coffee etc. as a woman you very quickly realise what “friends” want you for, and i can’t imagine it would be hard with grace to figure out.

Reactions: 20
i’ve had friends with similar personalities to grace, and with all of them it’s been very male centred- i’d only see them if their boyfriends/partners were busy, they weren’t on good terms or if they wanted to share how amazing their life/relationship was going. it all seemed very transactional and also like they expected me to listen to how great everything is, or rant about the latest drama after paying for my meal/coffee etc. as a woman you very quickly realise what “friends” want you for, and i can’t imagine it would be hard with grace to figure out.
Remember when she had that dinner with her single friends (when she was with a bf) and they all had to bring tinder dates? It's like rubbing it in she had a boyfriend and using them as entertainment. Utterly bizarre imo

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just saw someone reviewing Tala’s linen collection on TikTok:

The halter too was absolutely gaping at the sides, trousers see-through and too short, skirt too tight if you have a bum.

Tell us again Grace how these are the ‘best products ever’

Reactions: 19
There’s already a brand name tala I’m confused how she bought the name. Is that why it’s called wearetala n not tala?

Reactions: 4
Humour me here - I'm a year younger than him, and that seems like a pretty neutral way to say I love you... So what would someone Grace's age say instead?
"I fink ur a buff ting n that ur peng x"

If that makes sense xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s 38… damn
---
His parents were definitely saying listen you’re getting too old for this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13