Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can people continue to follow this idiot who flogs crappy garments to go on a holiday every 10 days???

Where is the person counting her holidays!!! There’s been at least 5 more since I last saw the list!!!!!
It's obviously a work trip

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW can people continue to follow this idiot who flogs crappy garments to go on a holiday every 10 days???

Where is the person counting her holidays!!! There’s been at least 5 more since I last saw the list!!!!!
😇Our sustainable hardworking queens holidays so far this year:
January - Paris
February - Cape Town
March - Stockholm
April - New York and LA
May - Marbella
June - Mallorca

• Sick
Reactions: 29
😇Our sustainable hardworking queens holidays so far this year:
January - Paris
February - Cape Town
March - Stockholm
April - New York and LA
May - Marbella
June - Mallorca
Working Hard, Hardly Working? I think we know the answer to that question... 🙄

Reactions: 23
What’s the bet she expenses all of her holidays & gets the tax off?

Are there any rules on what influencers can and can’t expense? E.g. if you make content from your own wedding or birthday party…or a holiday…

Reactions: 19
this is so irresponsible but so unsurprising, also not the best idea to broadcast how careless you are with security given the amount of designer you own? literally asking someone to break in

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait for this ridiculous wedding (are we assuming it’s this year if she’s choosing wedding rings?) and the inevitable car crash divorce from this scummy guy. He just gives me such bad vibes. Hope she’s got a pre nup!

Reactions: 22
i don’t like tala most of the time but moving from activewear to linen pants is just so weird imo?
normally brands stick to one niche with the exception of a small few, i wouldn’t trust gymshark to make an occasion dress? i think it’ll kill off her brand in the end, should’ve just stuck to the leggings that fall apart straight out of the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t wait for this ridiculous wedding (are we assuming it’s this year if she’s choosing wedding rings?) and the inevitable car crash divorce from this scummy guy. He just gives me such bad vibes. Hope she’s got a pre nup!
What is it about him that gives you scummy vibes? / I don't actually know much about him tbf so have 0 clue - he just seems like he's older? But beyond that hasn't done anything offensive? Could be mistaken though.

Reactions: 1
What is it about him that gives you scummy vibes? / I don't actually know much about him tbf so have 0 clue - he just seems like he's older? But beyond that hasn't done anything offensive? Could be mistaken though.
I think a 38 year old guy dating a 25 year old millionaire and proposing within a year is pretty questionable...

Reactions: 54
I think a 38 year old guy dating a 25 year old millionaire and proposing within a year is pretty questionable...
And she's clearly very insecure and desperate imo. Which is sad because, much as she is totally shady and unethical, she has managed to be successful, buy a hous4 etc. And is still , in this day and age, very young to marry

Reactions: 24
and moving into her mansion after 6 months and bringing along his furniture to replace hers… he’s an ick.

Reactions: 36
38?!?! He comes across like a man child, thought max 30! Weird af

Reactions: 31
What’s the bet she expenses all of her holidays & gets the tax off?

Are there any rules on what influencers can and can’t expense? E.g. if you make content from your own wedding or birthday party…or a holiday…
Pretty much anything you show online for pictures/ videos and content, or you use for your ‘job’ can be a business expense. Especially if you have a good accountant like she will.

She will also likely have a business bank account and pay herself dividends from her personal brand. And will take a decent salary but mainly dividends from her ‘companies’.

Also depending where her ‘companies’ are based out of can be massive loopholes in the tax as well.

Reactions: 13
Pretty much anything you show online for pictures/ videos and content, or you use for your ‘job’ can be a business expense. Especially if you have a good accountant like she will.

She will also likely have a business bank account and pay herself dividends from her personal brand. And will take a decent salary but mainly dividends from her ‘companies’.

Also depending where her ‘companies’ are based out of can be massive loopholes in the tax as well.
Nah she'd never do that, she would even be an ethical billionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Huge changes coming to Companies House soon so people will have to file full accounts so we can see how much she has paid herself but she has voted to clear her directors loan with a million pound dividend so she would have take more than that, lets see what the next set of accounts say

Reactions: 20
Wow, I couldn't actually believe he was 38 but I've googled it and he is.

Her dad will be making sure a cast iron pre-nup, even if they aren't 100% valid here.

Reactions: 26
Wow, I couldn't actually believe he was 38 but I've googled it and he is.

Her dad will be making sure a cast iron pre-nup, even if they aren't 100% valid here.
Tbh it doesn't matter if. Prenuptial are legal here, it's the lawyer you can afford

Reactions: 4