Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is really rubbing off on me, can’t get my facts right. Good job I’m doing it all while wearing see through linen and organising my dogs treat schedule
And btw I have no clue who Ben Jeffries is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i need some tea on her man, he's kinda hot and looks like he could be a POC (is he?) (honestly expected her to end up with a clapham rugby boy lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t it funny how every time she eats out there is always someone eating oysters
Bit abnormal to be eating them that often isn’t it or is that just me haha
don’t forget she’s a massive tory and probably had a 3 course meal to include truffle, caviar, aged steak flaked in edible gold for dinner time at her £8000 A TERM private school, not just the usual packed lunch with a white bread jam sandwich, cheese string and a packet of tomato snaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how she leaves out "Scroll Tattle" on her daily to do list.
We see you and your dozen oysters Grace xo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 2
i need some tea on her man, he's kinda hot and looks like he could be a POC (is he?) (honestly expected her to end up with a clapham rugby boy lol)
Funny you say that! Her previous boyfriend is a professional Rugby player - Zach Henry (thanks to tattle I found the old threads with his name when I googled as I had totally forgotten it). https://www.instagram.com/zackhenry10?igsh=MWg2bXlpdGEzajRxZQ==

Her fiancé is a photographer called Amar Daved. https://www.instagram.com/amardaved?igsh=MmRydWU2cHNja3Iw

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 5
There was Aaronunknown too.

Who was the peanut allergy guy? Was that Zach or someone else?
There was another random dude too. Can’t remember his name. They got together, 5 mins later she took him on a South American trip for a few months then split after they got back if i remember rightly. It’s funny guys see right through her and she’s easy to spend a tonne of money of them after knowing them 5 mins. She’s VERY insecure to do that, one ounce of affection and Grace is practically on her knees and offering her bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was another random dude too. Can’t remember his name. They got together, 5 mins later she took him on a South American trip for a few months then split after they got back if i remember rightly. It’s funny guys see right through her and she’s easy to spend a tonne of money of them after knowing them 5 mins. She’s VERY insecure to do that, one ounce of affection and Grace is practically on her knees and offering her bank account
Someone put me out of my misery. I racking my brain but can't remember his name

Reactions: 2
I think this was peanut guy and her like high school boyfriend who she got back with post uni, I want to say he was called Elliott.

Reactions: 8
Can't stand it when I see a loaded influencer like Grace accepting things being gifted by small businesses and then telling their followers 'go support this business!'

To actually buy those 6 cups it would cost over £320 😳
Screenshot_20240605_013632.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In one day she’s been gifted cups and dog grooming both from small businesses, and expensive headphones. She can’t bare to pay for anything herself can she

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Can't stand it when I see a loaded influencer like Grace accepting things being gifted by small businesses and then telling their followers 'go support this business!'

To actually buy those 6 cups it would cost over £320 😳
View attachment 2975160
It’s so annoying, like she could have so easily insisted on paying seeing as they weren’t just sent to her out of the blue. She clearly had a conversation with them. It would have still been special and lovely if they’d made her custom ones; there’s absolutely no need for her to have not paid.

Infuriating. They’ve definitely put me off buying anything from them.

Reactions: 30
We need laws on gifting and free pr stays etc... They should be seen has being handed money and should be taxed somehow.
"The more you accept for free the less ....Or the more you have to ...."
I don't know I'm not smart enough to think of it, but I'm sure there is someone out there that could. Or better yet we stop that free stuff all together ! When you have to pay for stuff, a lot of the frivolous things lose their appeal.

Reactions: 26
Sorry but does anyone else think this is slightly bleeping weird and unhinged to expect new employees to do?????

“Get to know eachother” they’re employees not new friends holy tit this girl seriously needs a whole group of yes men around her at all times doesn’t she. Absolutely insufferable

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s so annoying, like she could have so easily insisted on paying seeing as they weren’t just sent to her out of the blue. She clearly had a conversation with them. It would have still been special and lovely if they’d made her custom ones; there’s absolutely no need for her to have not paid.

Infuriating. They’ve definitely put me off buying anything from them.
Yup, when I see an influencer trying to advertise anything AND they’ve been gifted it, it immediately puts me off the product. Why should I pay for the product if you’re giving these influencers it for free

Reactions: 34
HOW can people continue to follow this idiot who flogs crappy garments to go on a holiday every 10 days???

Where is the person counting her holidays!!! There’s been at least 5 more since I last saw the list!!!!!

Reactions: 20