Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s 38… damn
---
His parents were definitely saying listen you’re getting too old for this shite
the man had greying hair a start up photography business and a dream and thought nepo baby it is. honestly i commend him for it, someone had to and it was never going to be someone her own age

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watching all of her stories while I’m bored at work and every tala model is now extremely slim which for me as someone who is mid size screams POOR QUALITY clothing. Thin women look pretty good in any quality tight fabric because their bodies are good so it’s essentially cheating in retail. Greg needs to just go away I might have to block her

Reactions: 22
Just watching all of her stories while I’m bored at work and every tala model is now extremely slim which for me as someone who is mid size screams POOR QUALITY clothing. Thin women look pretty good in any quality tight fabric because their bodies are good so it’s essentially cheating in retail. Greg needs to just go away I might have to block her
I think there are a lot of merits to your point (completely agree around lack of model size diversity and poor quality clothing), and I don't think you meant anything by this - but I do feel like saying thin women look pretty good because "their bodies are good" is a pretty weird statement to make. I'm mid-size as well (or at least I think so because the definition seems to keep changing, but I'm a UK 12 for reference), and quality tight fabric always looks good. Just wanted to highlight that making value-based judgements on good bodies is kinda icky.

Reactions: 2
I think there are a lot of merits to your point (completely agree around lack of model size diversity and poor quality clothing), and I don't think you meant anything by this - but I do feel like saying thin women look pretty good because "their bodies are good" is a pretty weird statement to make. I'm mid-size as well (or at least I think so because the definition seems to keep changing, but I'm a UK 12 for reference), and quality tight fabric always looks good. Just wanted to highlight that making value-based judgements on good bodies is kinda icky.
I didn’t say that tight fabric looks bad on anyone who isn’t slim (i am also midsize) I said that POOR quality tight fabric looks good on people who are slim because it doesn’t need to hold anything in. It’s my personal opinion that slim bodies look better (to me) so my main point was that grace is cheating by not bothering to put her tit quality clothing on a midsize or larger body anymore (which would show that her fabric is cheap and bad)

Reactions: 20
I didn’t say that tight fabric looks bad on anyone who isn’t slim (i am also midsize) I said that POOR quality tight fabric looks good on people who are slim because it doesn’t need to hold anything in. It’s my personal opinion that slim bodies look better (to me) so my main point was that grace is cheating by not bothering to put her tit quality clothing on a midsize or larger body anymore (which would show that her fabric is cheap and bad)
there’s a reason most clothing brands opt for slimmer models, because they don’t necessarily need the fabric shape to hold the clothing in the places it would on a normal person (case in point- i’m a size 6 and zara clothing usually looks the same on me as a model, but my friends who’re “bigger” in the eyes of fashion might not suit them/fit the same as the model). a shapewear item for example is much easier to manipulate to fit perfectly on a slimmer model, therefore somewhere like Tala where the clothes are already of a lower quality than say skims will always go for a smaller model as they expand their ranges. it’s all about making the clothing look the best, and hiring a midsize/plus size model has, whether we like it or not, a larger room for error in terms of making a perfect fit

Reactions: 21
Fair enough - it’s worth mentioning I’m 5’11 and used to do a lot of modelling so maybe I’m also biased in terms of how clothes fit me as I look relatively slim.

there’s a reason most clothing brands opt for slimmer models, because they don’t necessarily need the fabric shape to hold the clothing in the places it would on a normal person (case in point- i’m a size 6 and zara clothing usually looks the same on me as a model, but my friends who’re “bigger” in the eyes of fashion might not suit them/fit the same as the model). a shapewear item for example is much easier to manipulate to fit perfectly on a slimmer model, therefore somewhere like Tala where the clothes are already of a lower quality than say skims will always go for a smaller model as they expand their ranges. it’s all about making the clothing look the best, and hiring a midsize/plus size model has, whether we like it or not, a larger room for error in terms of making a perfect fit

Totally makes sense! Yeah my key issue is as a very tall woman stuff fits differently.

Reactions: 4
Fair enough - it’s worth mentioning I’m 5’11 and used to do a lot of modelling so maybe I’m also biased in terms of how clothes fit me as I look relatively slim.

Totally makes sense! Yeah my key issue is as a very tall woman stuff fits differently.
i’m 5’8 with ridiculously long legs and the way it angers me when brands use 5’4 “normal proportion” models 😂😂 i’m a beanstalk over here so regular sized pants look like awkward jorts and crop tops are way too long…

makes sense why i despise grace so much- been in the gym for 4 years and my glutes are pancake size, and then i have a fitness influencer in my ear with her crappy bands telling me if i do crab walks my genetics will radically change!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
6.5. Beg Reach out to brands for freeclothes #adgifted size 0.5 partnerships to avoid paying for literally anything because i’m an ethical millionaire girly that doesn’t DOES actually want to support small businesses with a single instagram story MAXIMUM exposure to the masses!!!!
IMG_8471.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
6.5. Beg Reach out to brands for freeclothes #adgifted size 0.5 partnerships to avoid paying for literally anything because i’m an ethical millionaire girly that doesn’t DOES actually want to support small businesses with a single instagram story MAXIMUM exposure to the masses!!!!
View attachment 2996169
Crazy how she’s such a busy ceo that’s always suffering from burn out but has the time to go through seven different steps to create hideous outfits :unsure:

Reactions: 43
Also, she disregards the suggestions for a better fit. Lol when and where has anything fit her properly 🤣
Wtaf is this?! I guess she just has so many clothes she needs to do this to work out what (awful) outfit to wear? Like a version of that clueless wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣 who on earth doesn't just look in their wardrobe and think "this and this". As people have said, who has the time (or the need) to make this bizarre plan. I assume she's going to launch an app for this now

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
That is almost bordering on disgusting (to me) how someone could be that obsessed with outfits that they would dedicate this much time to it. Maybe I’m just getting old but duck me, imagine all the other stuff her brain could be doing if it wasn’t so focused on what she bleeping looks like. Who’s it all for?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That is almost bordering on disgusting (to me) how someone could be that obsessed with outfits that they would dedicate this much time to it. Maybe I’m just getting old but duck me, imagine all the other stuff her brain could be doing if it wasn’t so focused on what she bleeping looks like. Who’s it all for?
Shows she’s not very busy as “CEO”, I’m not a manager or leader where I work and I’m way too busy in my day to day job and then personal life with family, house, gym, dog to have the time to do this. Plus I have one wardrobe of clothes to choose from and one cupboard space of summer/holiday Clothes

Reactions: 19
Ibiza this week Glastonbury the next. Faccckkk she really does know how to slap her wealth in people's faces 😭 😂

Reactions: 15
So our sustainability queen and most organised woman to have ever walked this earth went to three different places in Spain within the space of a month. And she couldn’t find a way to at least combine two of these trips with each other. No?
You know in the interest of our dying planet…
She’s a grade A c*nt, truly doesn’t give a flying f*ck.

And yes, it’ll be straight to Glasto followed by heavy whinging about how busy she’ll be be when back at work which is always such a slap in the face for everyone actually working in her office.

I, for one, think it’s hilarious her luggage is missing. Hopefully, it’ll be missing for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She'll be at Taylor swift next week too. Wonder if she's managed to blag some gifted VIP seats, I'd think it unlikely

Reactions: 4