Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, her not being vegan is much less of an issue than her using sweatshops imo
Your reason is much better then mine 😂 salty over the fact she’s probably one of those that drags her Tesla charger across the pavement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she ALWAYS manage to pick the wrong dresses. She has such a good body but always picks the wrong dresses for big events
money but no style
---
I have been a long term disliker of grace for many reasons. and I know we don't want to bash someone's appearance too much but I'm so confused about her face in this pic and why she looks so weird? has she had stuff done?

IMG_1029.PNG

Reactions: 7
I think the more I see her face, the more apparent it is she’s had a lot of Botox. It’s aged her so much

Reactions: 16
I think the more I see her face, the more apparent it is she’s had a lot of Botox. It’s aged her so much
She's had a lot of stuff done, botox ofc but also fillers and ...(not an expert in thi) it's sad as she is very young and attractive

Reactions: 9
Screenshots are from tala’s post from 17 hours ago, I think they’ve deleted the image they’re referring to. Does anyone know what Tala posted?
came here to ask the same! something completely out of touch considering the current genocide that grace posts the odd story about

Reactions: 10
If someone has time, the Wiki needs an update. Missing all the info about her moving manufacturing outside of Portugal then gaslighting people about it and other 2023 antics.

Reactions: 17
Totally random, and a male thing to think/say, but I used to think Grace would be a great sh*g for some unknown reason, maybe the whole posh girl trying to be cool etc, but now I couldn’t feel any further away from that. Like, I bet she’s well boring and like a pillow princess.
And her bf definitely tries to be that guy from that 365 movie on Netflix but fails badly.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Totally random, and a male thing to think/say, but I used to think Grace would be a great sh*g for some unknown reason, maybe the whole posh girl trying to be cool etc, but now I couldn’t feel any further away from that. Like, I bet she’s well boring and like a pillow princess.
And her bf definitely tries to be that guy from that 365 movie on Netflix but fails badly.
i would honestly rather nothing more than to not have the image of grace beverley in a bedroom situation in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think part of the reason her clothes look so tit is that she seems them on a 6ft model and thinks they will look the same on her

Reactions: 20
…. what the hell

• Haha
Reactions: 39
now would be a great time to not be able to read 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sir … LEAVE 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Grace pulls funny faces in selfies, but she is very pretty in real life, but yeah defo has botox I think she’s admitted that before, you can see the wrinkles at the corner of her eyebrows and the rest of her forehead is frozen

Reactions: 1
She looks really toned in the latest tala reel on her stories, not that there’s anything wrong with either body but I swear she wasn’t looking that toned in the past month or so in other stories/posts??

Reactions: 3
She looks really toned in the latest tala reel on her stories, not that there’s anything wrong with either body but I swear she wasn’t looking that toned in the past month or so in other stories/posts??
I mean she’s never really been unfit, so not hard to believe she can get toned and lean in a few weeks?

Reactions: 9
I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.

Reactions: 7