Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her most recent podcast was a bad brand move 😂 Aimee Smale from odd muse comes across very normal and honest about the ups and downs of starting a business and very humble about success etc manages to provide some useful tips and insights without the patronising annoying smug tone Grace usually does ! Would definitely listen to her podcast over Grace if she had one !

Reactions: 20
And given how often she posts on her stories and how much we see of her day, I’m convinced if she spent time with friends then she’d either post it we’d see it in her stupid daily schedule at least
Yes absolutely and she loves to flex. I find it crazy because I am a full-time working mum with barely any disposable income yet I see friends far more than her ... And actually that's one of the true joys in life. Having authentic people to share your experiences with.

Does anyone remember when she was friends with the US fitness influencer - maybe her name was Arianna?
I feel like she used to have so much personality and seem so likeable/popular. She just makes me think of Cruella De Ville now 😂

Reactions: 16
Have Tala reposted anyone wearing their shapewear or are they pretending that never happened?
Also all of this jean baiting?!? If they start on denim jeans then any sustainable logo needs to be taken away! Denim has one of the highest water and energy consumptions. No way Tala will manage to do it sustainably. She really is chasing money continuously.
And no doubt it’ll only go up to an XL, and they’ll only post s-m models in them. Their brand is not inclusive at all so that label needs to be taken away too!!! Fake shoddy brand who thrives on labels that it doesn’t actually embody

Reactions: 13
Yes absolutely and she loves to flex. I find it crazy because I am a full-time working mum with barely any disposable income yet I see friends far more than her ... And actually that's one of the true joys in life. Having authentic people to share your experiences with.

Does anyone remember when she was friends with the US fitness influencer - maybe her name was Arianna?
I feel like she used to have so much personality and seem so likeable/popular. She just makes me think of Cruella De Ville now 😂
Is that the one she went on holiday with to somewhere like the Caribbean? And she had black hair? If so I remember watching a vlog of that holiday back in the days when I liked grace and she inspired me to lift heavier!

Reactions: 7

Arianna Dantone. Iirc the goss on her was that she had lipo.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow £189 for the new trench coat!! 😂😂
Shut up?! No way!
Also love how she’s flexing how much she’s in New York with her story about “every time I’m in New York I always book a 6am class”. Sustainable kweeeeen

Reactions: 16
It is a new launch every single week now. How so many people still think Tala is in any way sustainable is an absolute mystery to me.
Let's not even talk about their scarcity tactics so people overbuy in sheer panic every time.
Plus, I sure won't take styling advice from anyone who looks this ridiculous in their wide-legged jeans and pointy shoes. She has no dress sense!
Plus, that trench is fugly and horribly overpriced.

And as and aside and as very much predicted: Shapewear has never been mentioned again 🙃

Reactions: 31
Wow £189 for the new trench coat!! 😂😂
You can buy vintage designer for similar or less 😭 Like there are vintage Aquascutum trenches for less than £100 on ebay atm! Also unless that is some stiff ass gabardine, the bit where the two sections button together is going to sag and gape horribly as the coat ages and the fabric softens.

Reactions: 14
Keep seeing this ad on my TikTok for you page… like what the duck? In what world does this girl who is literally skin and bone in need of being sucked in and wearing shapewear? It’s really weird and icky and I feel like it promotes eating disorder culture because so many young girls will see this and think that this is the new standard. I find it especially weird the fact that so many of the adverts you see for TALA have models that are around the same size as this one. I have never once seen a genuine XL model or above promoting this brand. how they even have the nerve to call themselves an inclusive brand makes me laugh
IMG_5233.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I listened to her podcast with Aimee Smale (love her and the brand) and oh my god Greg literally reverts everything back to herself and constantly swears what on earth did I just listen to

• Sick
she has GOT to be trolling us with this outfit 😂
the clown pants, the witchy shoes, her 'take me seriously I'm much boss' expression, I'm howling 🤣
I would say that, but all of her outfits seem to be trolling 🤣
Her tala April fools posts are so much less of a joke than most of her outfit posts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep seeing this ad on my TikTok for you page… like what the duck? In what world does this girl who is literally skin and bone in need of being sucked in and wearing shapewear? It’s really weird and icky and I feel like it promotes eating disorder culture because so many young girls will see this and think that this is the new standard. I find it especially weird the fact that so many of the adverts you see for TALA have models that are around the same size as this one. I have never once seen a genuine XL model or above promoting this brand. how they even have the nerve to call themselves an inclusive brand makes me laugh
View attachment 2869168
Such an unhealthy and potentially seriously damaging message to be sending out. Agree with everything you said.

Recently TALA actually shared a story from a girl who was always very slim but has lost a noticeable amount of weight in the last couple of years and is now very thin.

It might be a stretch to say TALA cause body image issues but I'd definitely say they perpetuate them. Grace should be ashamed.

I listened to her podcast with Aimee Smale (love her and the brand) and oh my god Greg literally reverts everything back to herself and constantly swears what on earth did I just listen to
I really really wanted to listen and hear the gems AS was dropping but Grace is so insufferable. I definitely think she felt insecure around aimee. Unlike Grace, she grafted, perused a degree in a very mature and intentional way, has actual corporate experience and had a proper career and built her brand from ground up. Aimee definitely has privileges that people from other backgrounds don’t have that definitely helped her, but her graft and the fact she did it from scratch, can’t be denied and is genuinely inspiring which is something that Grace could never say about her glorified merch businesses

grace could barely hide her snarl lmao, and kept trying to put herself down to take shine away from amiee e.g. “and here’s me with my music degree hahaha” literally just awkward and unnecessary. I’ve noticed she’s deleted allll the comments telling her to stfu and let the guest talk and why she interjects with her own stories, I dont think she’d been back to check after the vid was uploaded, but they all had a decent amount of likes

Reactions: 18
So the entire time I’ve been wondering why she had to go to NY only to record podcasts…?!
That was until she posted yesterday’s schedule.

IMG_0941.jpeg

7 pm - probably the real reason she went to New York, then scheduled some podcast recordings around it to make it look like a work trip.

Our sustainable queen strikes again!
(Honestly, at this point I’d respect her so much more if she just owned her gigantic carbon footprint).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So the entire time I’ve been wondering why she had to go to NY only to record podcasts…?!
That was until she posted yesterday’s schedule.

View attachment 2872697

7 pm - probably the real reason she went to New York, then scheduled some podcast recordings around it to make it look like a work trip.

Our sustainable queen strikes again!
(Honestly, at this point I’d respect her so much more if she just owned her gigantic carbon footprint).
she’s honestly so fake, I’m so confused as to how she’s got the following she has! And so many people are so obsessed with TALA and grace like whyyyyyy what is there even to be obsessed about???

Reactions: 18