Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy that tala was criticised SO publicly in their last two launches for not having any diversity in their models / not catering to people above a size 12…and their latest collection still features no plus sized models!! Also they’re doing half the colours in 2XS-4XL but the other half only in XS-XL, so they clearly can be made in larger sizing but they just can’t be bothered to extend the sizing to all options?? They’ve also stopped mentioning the sustainability credentials in these past two launches so clearly there are none. Seems they’ve dropped the ideas of inclusivity and (an attempt at) sustainability altogether!

Reactions: 29
is it just me or does she actually have no friends? i’ve seen her sisters and her employees turned housemates but no actual good female friends? or even male at this point- seems like she’s definitely the ditch her friends at the first sight of a man which isn’t a surprise but quite sad all the same. saying that i don’t remember her doing anything but sit in her uni room until the boyfriend of the moment appeared so maybe a common theme???
Yeah we’ve said this a lot. She definitely has no friends.. remember her “housemates/tenants” that were her “best friends” I don’t think I’ve seen them on her insta since she kicked them out…

Reactions: 31
Yeah we’ve said this a lot. She definitely has no friends.. remember her “housemates/tenants” that were her “best friends” I don’t think I’ve seen them on her insta since she kicked them out…
she says stuff about 'girls night' every now and then but it's always then a Tala event or some 'boss babe' dinner organised by someone who had a space to fill

Reactions: 22
She cycles through friendships and they all seem pretty superficial.

Reactions: 11
She cycles through friendships and they all seem pretty superficial.
So true, remember a time.she was friends with lot of ex love islanders iirc? (By friends I mean meeting in expensive restaurants and bars)

Reactions: 21
So true, remember a time.she was friends with lot of ex love islanders iirc? (By friends I mean meeting in expensive restaurants and bars)
Oh yeah! what happened to Montana? Are they still friendly?

Reactions: 14
Mon mon you mean. She was at her baby shower. Think they just use each other for clout.

Will be interesting to see who is on her hen do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
good LORD where is there that she hasn’t travelled to in the last 3 months, for a sustainable queen her air pollution contributions are skyrocketing

Reactions: 18
Mon mon you mean. She was at her baby shower. Think they just use each other for clout.

I'm intrigued by this - but I wonder if people would just turn up for the tags/Stories!!
She used to have close friends, I can remember her going travelling with a friend from school. I wonder if they just asked her not to post them any more?

Reactions: 12
I'm intrigued by this - but I wonder if people would just turn up for the tags/Stories!!
She used to have close friends, I can remember her going travelling with a friend from school. I wonder if they just asked her not to post them any more?
Yeah I remember her - Aleesha.

I think they are still mates but never sees them

Reactions: 1
The trench coat she and her team have ‘created’ is heavily ‘influenced’ (copied?!) by Audrey Leighton. Someone mentioned it in the comments and she went off on one 🤣🤣

She will weave some story about how hen do’s are bad and that strong women don’t need them. Purely to mask the fact she’s got no actual friends to invite to one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can do the same as fellow boss babe Estee and do a solo hen do 😂

Wonder if she's still in contact with Nikki B

These new clothing items are coming so fast! It seems every time I check Tala there is another new launch

Reactions: 22
These new clothing items are coming so fast! It seems every time I check Tala there is another new launch
It’s ridiculous! They were an active brand and now I’m not really sure what they are?! These jeans aren’t doing things for her height
IMG_3970.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They look so comically big, like she's a child playing dress up in he4 mums clothes

Reactions: 20
Why are they so wide at the waist, thought she'd want it "snatched" lol

Reactions: 19
For someone running a clothing brand, she looks absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 25
And given how often she posts on her stories and how much we see of her day, I’m convinced if she spent time with friends then she’d either post it we’d see it in her stupid daily schedule at least

Reactions: 19