Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1693833062445.png

earring hanging on for dear life
---
1693833178466.png
1693833191205.png

Please never EVER think she's actually attractive bc omg. Where to begin?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Right on cue - the convoluted story of how they got him. He was going to be purchased by another couple, but they got pregnant and didn't want him, so we had no choice but to save him!! Translation: they bought him impulsively off Pets4Homes.

Also, it's actually quite a bad sign that the Ziggy apparently originated from the same breeder that they got Zeus from. Dogs from good breeders generally don't end up on sites like Pets4Homes when the owners are giving them up - breeders that actually care about their dogs usually have a contract/agreement that says if the owners can't look after the dog, they have to return it to the breeder.
There were no two ways about it, Greg wanted a puppy and she was getting a puppy.
Would have been very easy to get a lovely rescue dog, if that was what she wanted to do, although harder to find an instagram-cute puppy.
Then again, maybe a dog rescue home would reject her application since there are far more dedicated dog owners out there.

Reactions: 17
There were no two ways about it, Greg wanted a puppy and she was getting a puppy.
Would have been very easy to get a lovely rescue dog, if that was what she wanted to do, although harder to find an instagram-cute puppy.
Then again, maybe a dog rescue home would reject her application since there are far more dedicated dog owners out there.
I got my dog from a breeder as wanted a cockapoo to limit allergies and no rescue would let us adopt because 1) we have rabbits too 2) we both work full time even though I have flexible working/WFH privileges. Not all but most rescue centres are pretty strict on who can and can’t have a dog 😩😩
Like I’d love to get a second dog now and rescue one but I know they would turn us down even tho we already have a well trained dog who is looked after & treated like a princess 😂

Reactions: 4
I got my dog from a breeder as wanted a cockapoo to limit allergies and no rescue would let us adopt because 1) we have rabbits too 2) we both work full time even though I have flexible working/WFH privileges. Not all but most rescue centres are pretty strict on who can and can’t have a dog 😩😩
Like I’d love to get a second dog now and rescue one but I know they would turn us down even tho we already have a well trained dog who is looked after & treated like a princess 😂
There are many smaller charities out there that do not have these rules. Most overseas or small local rescues are flexible and understanding. I adopted a dog and both work full time.

Reactions: 5
Same I was set on adopting for most of my adult life and it was impossible to jump through all those hoops they set! We found a reputable breeder though and now have a lovely lurcher who is also doted on like a little king! Hoping to cut down my hours post kids though and adopt a little friend

Also I don't follow her anymore ... is she off on an adventure as in going on holiday? After just getting a puppy???? Please tell me I'm muddled omg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We already knew they used sly hiring tactics but here’s the proof

And that's, Ladies and Gentlemen, how"ethical" billionaires are made. Profiting off everyone's labour so Greg can go and swan around the world in ridiculously expensive hotels and buy a designer puppy.
I hope this goes viral!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Yet she has the audacity to run her mouth on her podcasts and Instagram stories about hiring and recruitment like she’s got it all figured out. It’s so obvious that it’s a mess there - people working on holiday, putting out job adverts and pulling them the very next week (probably by Grace).

If she responds to this she will come back with sleep bullshit about how they’re a startup, they’re still figuring stuff out, they had a completely unanticipated emergency, blah blah. But if that’s the case maybe don’t go around giving recruitment advice when your own company is bleeping people over.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know its not but does anyone else feel like this seemed like it was written by AI 🤣 "real humans," "nonetheless"
lol it definitely reads like a robot, especially this bit “I'll be sure we do everything we can to mitigate similar situations in the future.” Hopefully you mean prevent not mitigate greg? I notice she said nothing about the working on holiday or the complete lack of a response for three weeks…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why am I not surprised at Tala 🙄

Never worked anywhere where we've pulled a role in that manner. Maybe they decided they wanted to save costs not paying someone for mat cover when they could nick ideas from candidates and foist the work on existing staff instead lol.

Reactions: 19
lol it definitely reads like a robot, especially this bit “I'll be sure we do everything we can to mitigate similar situations in the future.” Hopefully you mean prevent not mitigate greg? I notice she said nothing about the working on holiday or the complete lack of a response for three weeks…
Also no denial they use a recruiting process to steal ideas for marketing campaigns etc!

Reactions: 31
It seems like they decided to just spread out the mat leave’s job responsibilities out between her colleagues rather than hire a temp replacement too. A truly dreadful management decision in keeping with the way they seem to treat their staff.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.