Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol if you go onto her TikTok she’s done a snarky response to someone that pointed out the new TALA tank top was cutting into her boobs. She responds “respectfully, you’re wrong” and says that she was wearing a size small but her normal size is a medium.

She’s so strange - how was the person wrong if you were literally wearing the wrong size? And wearing that wrong size to promote your product?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Lol if you go onto her TikTok she’s done a snarky response to someone that pointed out the new TALA tank top was cutting into her boobs. She responds “respectfully, you’re wrong” and says that she was wearing a size small but her normal size is a medium.

She’s so strange - how was the person wrong if you were literally wearing the wrong size? And wearing that wrong size to promote your product?
Respectfully, as a boss witch and CEO extraordinaire, surely you’d know to advertise a new product by wearing the correct size so that it would look it’s very best and nobody would comment that it’s cutting your boobs in two?

Please I’d love to be yeeted off this planet sometimes 😵💫

Reactions: 24

She’s soo petty she posted a reply video on TikTok wearing the medium. WHY NOT WEAR THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN?

Reactions: 21

I mean… how were they wrong? The visual evidence is there!

Reactions: 13
Sustainable girl boss queen on her 10th holiday abroad this year! (yes I am counting)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sustainable girl boss queen on her 10th holiday abroad this year! (yes I am counting)
It’s more than that! She was going to France every weekend for her ex at the beginning of the year!

Reactions: 9
It’s more than that! She was going to France every weekend for her ex at the beginning of the year!
And then all the random weekend breaks to places in the UK, I feel like 10 is only places outside france/tye UK tbh

I think that was last year as she was with her current bf at the beginning of this year

Reactions: 3
Isn’t tala’s new collection basically ripping off the entirety of adanola? 🥴 it’s literally the exact same, how is she not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t tala’s new collection basically ripping off the entirety of adanola? 🥴 it’s literally the exact same, how is she not embarrassed
because her work is groundbreaking and it's never been done before (expect for all of the times it has)

Lol. It's hilarious how predictable she is - as soon as she posted that story asking for advice on a potential second dog, we knew that she'd already decided on getting one and the post was her trying to pre-empt any criticism. And even if she was telling the truth, that means it took her 3 weeks to come to a decision AND buy a puppy, which is extremely dodgy. That means they would've gone to a breeder who had puppies ready to go straight away, which is not a sign of a good breeder (and some would argue there's no ethical doodle breeders).

It looks like another maltipoo. It's funny that she felt the need to justify why she had a 'designer' breed by saying he was adopted, so now that she's clearly gone to a breeder, I'm sure she'll be hamming up the whole allergies thing.

Reactions: 40
The amount of time she has to farm ziggy off on other people (because travel is NON negotiable for our sustainabolity kweeen). Has she even considered, it’s already a lot to ask people to look after one dog, but I know would really cba taking in two

definitely a breeder 🤢

Reactions: 28
Lol. It's hilarious how predictable she is - as soon as she posted that story asking for advice on a potential second dog, we knew that she'd already decided on getting one and the post was her trying to pre-empt any criticism. And even if she was telling the truth, that means it took her 3 weeks to come to a decision AND buy a puppy, which is extremely dodgy. That means they would've gone to a breeder who had puppies ready to go straight away, which is not a sign of a good breeder (and some would argue there's no ethical doodle breeders).

It looks like another maltipoo. It's funny that she felt the need to justify why she had a 'designer' breed by saying he was adopted, so now that she's clearly gone to a breeder, I'm sure she'll be hamming up the whole allergies thing.
Excuse me. This is a VERY badly treated puppy who just NEEDED a new home by Grace. This is not a designer puppy, Her Majesty Grace RESCUED this dog from such a CRUEL breeder that she definitely doesn’t agree with….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.