Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most times, jokes about rich mum lifestyles are usually about how light the workload is as a mum cos of all the cash. Like, how they have the time to sit around in cafes for hours working on passion projects or chatting with fellow rich mums, are constantly dressed in expensive white clothes and are at yoga/Pilates every day…basically loads of time and money to relax and not do anything most regular mums do.

It’s so bizarre she jokes about this so much cos like. Girl just cos you don’t have a baby does not mean you are not like that. It def feels at least partly like yet another attempt to distinguish herself as someone who works hard all day everyday.

Reactions: 26
A TikTok of hers came up on my feed and this clip caught my attention - Ziggy’s tail and his rear has been shaved, a telltale sign that he was matted and the groomer had to shave that area. How is she letting him get to that point?

This happened before - he had his tail shaved because it was so matted last year I think. My question is, if you’re too lazy to groom your dog to the point he has to be shaved like this, why the duck did you get another doodle breed? I do not understand people that get high maintenance dogs but can’t commit to the maintenance. Especially when you’re rich - there’s literally nothing stopping her getting him groomed more frequently if she can’t commit to daily brushing herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
A TikTok of hers came up on my feed and this clip caught my attention - Ziggy’s tail and his rear has been shaved, a telltale sign that he was matted and the groomer had to shave that area. How is she letting him get to that point?

This happened before - he had his tail shaved because it was so matted last year I think. My question is, if you’re too lazy to groom your dog to the point he has to be shaved like this, why the duck did you get another doodle breed? I do not understand people that get high maintenance dogs but can’t commit to the maintenance. Especially when you’re rich - there’s literally nothing stopping her getting him groomed more frequently if she can’t commit to daily brushing herself.
Omg I had never seen that! That is shocking, and if she is too lazy to do so why doesn't she just pay someone to maintain them? Another time I think there needs to be a licence to have dogs

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know how many people are in her ‘personal team’? Aside from her PA who would sort her brand deals and events etc I don’t get what they do apart from edit and post her podcast. And why is she making them work in an office when she won’t even be there 90% of the time?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how many people are in her ‘personal team’? Aside from her PA who would sort her brand deals and events etc I don’t get what they do apart from edit and post her podcast. And why is she making them work in an office when she won’t even be there 90% of the time?
Because she’s the micro manager from hell. She loves having flexibility but god forbid anyone else does.

Reactions: 25
They probably pay each of them a third of a normal salary so they can have more staff to make them look successful. Anyone think that message from an NHS dietician is crap? I would hope someone that highly qualified wouldn't write "that's it's"

Reactions: 13
What friends? 💀
It’s number 5 for me that I don’t understand. Why does she always act like she’s a corporate career girl who’s worked her way up, what does she mean by “every job”. She was an influencer and then released glorified merch, what is she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would just bloody love it if her “staff” unionised .
Can you imagine her trying to “lead” people who i had a stance or morals on working practices

Reactions: 14
It's hilarious how in her stories.to publicise her podcast she just posts long monologues of herself

Reactions: 7
Why does she act like this job post is an exception? The job adverts for her companies never provide a salary.

Also, it’s quite common for adverts to provide a large salary range and specify that it’s dependent on experience. They do that at my work. I don’t get her logic that different experience levels welcome = can’t give any indication of salary whatsoever?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she act like this job post is an exception? The job adverts for her companies never provide a salary.

Also, it’s quite common for adverts to provide a large salary range and specify that it’s dependent on experience. They do that at my work. I don’t get her logic that different experience levels welcome = can’t give any indication of salary whatsoever?
Weird way of phrasing it 'When life gives you lemons' ... surely if the planner has been as successful as she claims it's hardly a negative (which the phrase traditionally implies).

Reactions: 11

Sorry but when a job advert doesn’t advertise a salary, all that says to me is ‘we just want to see how little we can get away with paying someone’.

On a separate note, when she said on her stories yesterday she had the Sunday Scaries and did anyone have ‘any tips other than an entire career overhaul’ was SO ungrateful - imagine being one of her employees who does all the work for her and seeing that! I’d be so fucked off.

Reactions: 38

Just seen it on LinkedIn, awful advert, not only does it not mention salary but also doesn’t say the place of work or if it’s hybrid/flexible, no mention of any benefits or leave etc etc. so you have absolutely no idea what you’re signing up for

Reactions: 29
Her story about the exhibition event tonight with 'thanks to Rothschild & co' 🤢🤢🤢

Big up the private equity banks, yay for private money controlling public museums, oh and did I mention mummy was a director at the V&A for 25 years and grandpa was on the board, but I get these invites on merit?

She's actually Very. Left. Wing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

She thinks she’s so unique it infuriates me. She thinks everything she does is revolutionary. Literally she’s a Tory, trust fund weirdo who’s never had any struggle in life like 99% of influencers. I swear these people are just made on a production line in a factory

Reactions: 27
Grace advertising Revolut, saying she sets up individual vaults for every holiday. Well Greg, unlike you, most people would be lucky to be able to set up a single holiday vault. Not multiple. How many vaults must she have, 15 per year? As if she needs to use that app to save up money anyway :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.