Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be the final straw for sober Steph (elswood) to pick up a bottle 😂
I just nearly choked on my drink reading this 🤣 but I thought the of her as soon as I saw the post hahha her boyfriend must be feeling the pressure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weird how Tommy’s proposal to Molly Mae followed the exact same format with a fake brand trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird how Tommy’s proposal to Molly Mae followed the exact same format with a fake brand trip?
exactly what i thought… although molly genuinely seemed surprised by hers, grace over here did a whole whispering ramble and posted it for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone prepare yourselves for Grace to release Wedding Planning Diaries so all of us boss babes can use a fancy notebook to plan our big days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everyone prepare yourselves for Grace to release Wedding Planning Diaries so all of us boss babes can use a fancy notebook to plan our big days.
You're so right!

" so you guys know I'm planning my wedding and I realised there are no good planners on the market. So I've decided to release this one which is the best ever wedding planner, it will change your life"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ring doesn't surprise me at all, goes with her awful tacky dress sense

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.