Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted that sainsburys are now stocking shreddy protein bars. And claims they taste better than actual chocolate bars, has anyone actually tasted one?

Reactions: 7
She just posted that sainsburys are now stocking shreddy protein bars. And claims they taste better than actual chocolate bars, has anyone actually tasted one?
yeah I’ve had them and I eat a lot of protein bars. They are not amazing at all and gave me the shits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lol tala have ripped off the gymshark minimal sports bra that’s really popular rn…but made it more expensive ofc

Reactions: 7
Lol tala have ripped off the gymshark minimal sports bra that’s really popular rn…but made it more expensive ofc
PSA primark do a good version of these, not as a sports bra but as a normal bra. They’re soooo comfy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No daily schedule today, will assume that’s because she’s getting her hair done in the middle of the working day again

Good to see Tala’s new offices are still looking as un-ergonomic as ever too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she not think getting her hair/nails/lashes done in the middle of a work day or flying out of the country every 3 weeks is not flexible??? I just… no words

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How does she not think getting her hair/nails/lashes done in the middle of a work day or flying out of the country every 3 weeks is not flexible??? I just… no words
Also she works for her own company … where she (I imagine) decides the in office requirements …

Reactions: 28
No daily schedule today, will assume that’s because she’s getting her hair done in the middle of the working day again

Good to see Tala’s new offices are still looking as un-ergonomic as ever too
Accompanied by the sounds of some chesty coughs too, sounds like a really healthy workforce 🥰

Reactions: 10
I’ll tell you what’s more embarrassing - a millionaire posting on her stories begging for free SOAP. This post is also just cringe, like she’s trying to be relatable, as if 99% of people even know what this brand is anyway?

£45 to her is like £1 to you or me. Stingy rich people are the absolute worst.

(also Jesus Christ @ the fake tan hands)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’ll tell you what’s more embarrassing - a millionaire posting on her stories begging for free SOAP. This post is also just cringe, like she’s trying to be relatable, as if 99% of people even know what this brand is anyway?

£45 to her is like £1 to you or me. Stingy rich people are the absolute worst.

(also Jesus Christ @ the fake tan hands)
Greg that’s my electric bill for the month READ THE ROOM AND GET OVER IT. Her fugly mani probs cost more than the soap, just cough up you absolute KNOB.

Reactions: 31
Greg that’s my electric bill for the month READ THE ROOM AND GET OVER IT. Her fugly mani probs cost more than the soap, just cough up you absolute KNOB.
She was given a free vacuum cleaner recently after basically saying it wasn't worth the money. Wouldn't surprise me if she gets some free soap

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She was given a free vacuum cleaner recently after basically saying it wasn't worth the money. Wouldn't surprise me if she gets some free soap
I bet she does get gifted more, but personally if that was my company I'd be offended by that. She's got millions, likes the soap but doesn't want to fork out £45 for it? I'd be telling her to do one. Maybe that's why I'm not rich. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she does get gifted more, but personally if that was my company I'd be offended by that. She's got millions, likes the soap but doesn't want to fork out £45 for it? I'd be telling her to do one. Maybe that's why I'm not rich. :ROFLMAO:
It's so cringe. Basically look at me pretending I buy expensive soap when really I am too cheap to do so with my own money

Reactions: 16
Seems a bit odd to go to one of London’s most expensive fish and seafood restaurants … as a vegan 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think she’s hinting at pregnancy in her stories today? I know she pulls the “rich mum” tit all the time but with the rest it seems odd. And looks like a glass of water at the end?
Think we all talked about it a few pages ago. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant with a dude she’s known for just months. Moving in after a few months, holidays AND putting HIS opinions into the house? It just screams she’s extremely insecure and desperate. I 100% believe he’s seeing other people behind her and getting all of her money to get what he wants. And because she’s that desperate and insecure she won’t have a clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Think we all talked about it a few pages ago. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant with a dude she’s known for just months. Moving in after a few months, holidays AND putting HIS opinions into the house? It just screams she’s extremely insecure and desperate. I 100% believe he’s seeing other people behind her and getting all of her money to get what he wants. And because she’s that desperate and insecure she won’t have a clue.
If she is, she will be wanting it to go more like Meggan Grubb and less like Carys/BusyBee. My money is on the latter though. Imagine how laughable her pregnancy blocks will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.