Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the more reason to take it slowly. Rushing to live together is incredibly stupid in her position.
I absolutely agree but these instagram girls that are successful have already done anything they could possibly want to - things become less fulfilling and then you seek out relationships, children etc. I never understood why they have children young etc (Molly Mae) but there's nothing Grace can't do at this point, the last thing to do is a relationship. But I agree, silly to rush it

Reactions: 9
The thing us grace surrounds herself with people that are also like her rather than real friends, it I clear from the rate she goes through them. Just people to yo to expensive restaurants etc. With, she doesn't seem to be in contact with any of her ex (tenants) housemates for example

Reactions: 14
I absolutely agree but these instagram girls that are successful have already done anything they could possibly want to - things become less fulfilling and then you seek out relationships, children etc. I never understood why they have children young etc (Molly Mae) but there's nothing Grace can't do at this point, the last thing to do is a relationship. But I agree, silly to rush it
I mean, plenty people have children young even when they can't afford it. Having this much money as Molly Mae to me makes a great case for having them young

Reactions: 7
All the more reason to take it slowly. Rushing to live together is incredibly stupid in her position.
100%, wonder if he’ll go the extra mile and propose quickly. Then he’ll have some of her money for himself. She’s an absolute clown though and we all know she’s not actually that intelligent and the fact she’s desperate for men

I think Grace is really emotionally immature. she behaves much more like she is in her early twenties than she is in her mid-late twenties. I haven’t noticed her get any more measured or considered with age. I don’t mean all the partying etc like she can do whatever she wants in that regard. It’s just the stupid lying about random crap, pretending to be a vegan, chasing clout, having a really distorted self-image (I have sympathy for her in this sense even tho she’s a head), making out like people who she doesn’t speak to a year later are her besties. She cares way too much what other people think but displays low empathy as well which is a bad combo. To me she comes off like a child rather than an adult.

While she is like this she is putting herself at a disadvantage in her relationships, without even considering whether she is with a good guy or not. I hope she doesn’t feel pressured to have kids bc even if she is materially fine to I don’t think she’s ready emotionally if her social media is an accurate representation of who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not defending Grace as such, but it must be an absolute minefield when dating when you are a, born into extreme wealth, b, have extreme wealth yourself, c, have a large social media presence. Dating someone like Grace for that guy is like legitimately hitting the lottery, if they get engaged or married, he is set for life financially and in most regards in life, ie house, cars, holidays, career etc There's no way to know somebody's true motives, how do you know somebody isn't seeking you out specifically for that very reason. He doesn't seem like the type that would go for someone stocking shelves in a supermarket. There's also a 'fake' portrayal of a relationship which you have to constantly be posting about online.
You make a good point but then again she's hardly the first rich and (slightly) famous person to date. Many have already figured it out. Her own mom was a rich trust fund baby, I'm sure she'd have advice. Being in her position must be tough emotionally but as others have said, it's all the more reason to move slow and steady. She's allowed it to move very fast and they're already quite enmeshed. There was no need to let this man move in with her so soon or to employ him through her company. Now she has no way to know if he'd want her without the perks because they never even had a relationship without the perks included. An eventual breakup will be all the more painful because he'll also be fired, lose his home, etc... I actually feel for her a little bit because she's insecure, impulsive and craves approval and it's making her go down a potentially dangerous path.

Reactions: 21
It’s so weird that she went to Cannes film festival but has never mentioned film or even said what premiers she went to. Genuine question, what’s the point in inviting these random influencers to events they have no relevance to? What’s in it for the brands that send them there?

Reactions: 36
It’s so weird that she went to Cannes film festival but has never mentioned film or even said what premiers she went to. Genuine question, what’s the point in inviting these random influencers to events they have no relevance to? What’s in it for the brands that send them there?
I was thinking this too. When she put on her story that her "imposter syndrome was wildin" I was like no tit haha. I'd feel like an imposter too if I was a fitness brand owner who had never expressed any interest in film on the red carpet at cannes. Not sure if imposter syndrome is the right word when you actually are an imposter though

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I mean I think she should have imposter syndrome in this instance because why the duck is she actually there lmao
Is cannes now just one of those things no one really in the film industry takes seriously as it is just dominated by influencers and z list celebs? Also how funny how different her pics of the awful black dress look from.the bin bag ones

Reactions: 16
Can’t imagine being as busy as poor Gregg ☹ I mean, waking at 7am?! 😱 she is so dedicated and such a workaholic! Can’t imagine anyone waking as early as 7am. But I guess when you’re a boss witch you have to do more than your average person!

☠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is looking at yet another office space? Didn't they just move offices not too long ago? So sustainable 🙃

Reactions: 13
Can’t imagine being as busy as poor Gregg ☹ I mean, waking at 7am?! 😱 she is so dedicated and such a workaholic! Can’t imagine anyone waking as early as 7am. But I guess when you’re a boss witch you have to do more than your average person!

☠
In addition to the other factors that makes it clear these schedules are absolute bs, she is ALWAYS working over the normal lunch period?? Half the time shes having back to back meetings from 12-2 - i work in a v different industry so maybe it is normal but we rarely have meetings scheduled around midday and definitely not multiple meetings that take up the whole 2hr lunch period 😭 who schedules weekly team meetings at lunchtime for example that’s absurd to me😭 she also somehow gets up and ready in like 45 mins every morning, like when does she eat during the day??

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else had yet another email from Tala despite asking for your information to be removed months ago? Looks like someone will be getting a nice lil fine from the ICO!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She needs to give up on making sustainability part of her brand, she clearly doesn’t care. She made a post a while ago about how she won’t compromise on travel bc she wants to see the world, which would be fair enough if she wasn’t on holiday literally every month, sometimes more than once. Also giving up on veganism and wearing leather, just say you dgaf Greg

Reactions: 21
She needs to give up on making sustainability part of her brand, she clearly doesn’t care. She made a post a while ago about how she won’t compromise on travel bc she wants to see the world, which would be fair enough if she wasn’t on holiday literally every month, sometimes more than once. Also giving up on veganism and wearing leather, just say you dgaf Greg
It's really just embarrassing at this point. I always imagine the conversations between her employees when she swans in and put of the office

Reactions: 8

☠
She literally did nothing today ☠ She spent the morning showboating at Google, went to look at a property (this should be delegated and absolutely doesn't require the CEO's time), attended some meetings that didn't need her (what contribution can she make to a finance meeting?), and responded "ok" to a few emails

Reactions: 18
Cos her regular posts for TALA, Shreddy, her tit planner etc. are not constant ADs???
She’s playing a role like Paris Hilton has over the years, dumbing herself down in her persona to her followers. “Know a lot about that stuff”…. She’s a millionaire, I’m sure she has a financial advisor but she’s written this caption as if she’s an average 26 year old 🤦🏾‍♀️.
She’d still be able to appeal to her followers if she was honest about what she knows. Also the “siiiiiiick” reminds me of Jamie Oliver insisting his food was “pukka” 🤢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.