Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her bf managed to weasel his way into this trip too even though she was begging for a photographer in Cannes just a few days ago. Unless that story was just to set up him coming along to be her photographer…

Grace: “Hey nespresso, I know you only invited me, but I have some business-critical urgent campaigns to shoot whilst I’m in Cannes and despite an EXTENSIVE search I just can’t get hold of a suitable photographer who’s already there. Don’t worry though, Amar is very luckily available so I’ll need an extra flight, a room upgrade, and add him to all the free dinners please.”
Nah he’s being clever. He’s going to make some connections with all the rich people and probably find his future mrs before he gets rid of Grace. He’s getting everything he can before it inevitably falls apart

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Greg: thank you for the love on my Cannes post!

The top comments:
IMG_9605.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am i the the only person who enjoyed the black tent with a face look? It was a serious improvement on the half melted caramel barrel quality street look from the premier imo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am i the the only person who enjoyed the black tent with a face look? It was a serious improvement on the half melted caramel barrel quality street look from the premier imo
I'm not wowed nor offended by it but wish she'd stop with the pat butcher clunky gold jewellery with everything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not wowed nor offended by it but wish she'd stop with the pat butcher clunky gold jewellery with everything
Everything ahead wears just looks SO cheap which is hilarious when it clearly is not

Reactions: 13
All her Cannes looks are soooooo bad omg. How does one have so much money and miss the mark literally everytime???

the fit of the pleats over her boobs is awful, so tacky looking..

• Sick
Reactions: 12
also, how many ‘vegans’ get food poisoning as frequently as her?!
Gregg’s schedule

7:00 read tattle
7:05 put up a post to pretend I’m still vegan
7:05 - 7:25 URGENT BLOCK to rant about being outed to fake boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has blatantly facetuned the tit out of her pics 😳 the ironic thing as well as it’s to make her crap filler look better. IK it’s her choice but she’s obviously not happy with it - mate just dissolve it, and get the bonding scaled back to being a bit more natural.

Reactions: 19
Her boyfriend giving out orders on the renovation she's paying for to the house she paid for. This is not it girl. He gives me such a rancid vibe. Seems like she's deeply insecure and he's got her wrapped around his little finger with the "my queen" tit. She'll provide all the free travel, employment and insta clout she can until he finds someone better to upgrade to. He's quite a lot older too. Weird relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Her boyfriend giving out orders on the renovation she's paying for to the house she paid for. This is not it girl. He gives me such a rancid vibe. Seems like she's deeply insecure and he's got her wrapped around his little finger with the "my queen" tit. She'll provide all the free travel, employment and insta clout she can until he finds someone better to upgrade to. He's quite a lot older too. Weird relationship
Yeh I don't get why she thinks it's funny a boyfriend she has been with for less than a year (or any amount of time tbh) is organising works on a house she has paid for

Reactions: 21
Oh interesting, he’s 10 years older than her. Like it’s definitely not the worst age gap in the world - big difference between 26 and 36 vs 21 and 31, but at the same time it does raise my eyebrows a bit. Mainly because usually people want quite different things in their mid twenties vs mid thirties… explains this whole house thing a bit more if she’s trying to mould to what he wants.

Last year she was moving out of her house into a flat because she said she was settling down too fast and wanted to enjoy being young in London - now look lol. She’s going to be so damn annoyed at herself when she’s older if she spends her twenties trying to settle down with this rando so quickly. You’re a 26 yr old millionaire, hang out with some friends and have fun!!!

Reactions: 36
Not defending Grace as such, but it must be an absolute minefield when dating when you are a, born into extreme wealth, b, have extreme wealth yourself, c, have a large social media presence. Dating someone like Grace for that guy is like legitimately hitting the lottery, if they get engaged or married, he is set for life financially and in most regards in life, ie house, cars, holidays, career etc There's no way to know somebody's true motives, how do you know somebody isn't seeking you out specifically for that very reason. He doesn't seem like the type that would go for someone stocking shelves in a supermarket. There's also a 'fake' portrayal of a relationship which you have to constantly be posting about online.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, def seen that guy on Bumble or Hinge I think, and he didn't strike me as the kind of person to go for a wealthy influencer in her 20s...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not defending Grace as such, but it must be an absolute minefield when dating when you are a, born into extreme wealth, b, have extreme wealth yourself, c, have a large social media presence. Dating someone like Grace for that guy is like legitimately hitting the lottery, if they get engaged or married, he is set for life financially and in most regards in life, ie house, cars, holidays, career etc There's no way to know somebody's true motives, how do you know somebody isn't seeking you out specifically for that very reason. He doesn't seem like the type that would go for someone stocking shelves in a supermarket. There's also a 'fake' portrayal of a relationship which you have to constantly be posting about online.
All the more reason to take it slowly. Rushing to live together is incredibly stupid in her position.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.