Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 14
That is the tan of a business owner/CEO who spends 99% of her time working hard inside on a computer. Christ! She spends more time lazing around in the sun than love island cameras.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It bugs me that she hates being called an influencer. If you accept all this gifted stuff and post about it and do ads to promote products to your followers, what else are you??? If she wanted to she could actually not accept these offers. You can't have it both ways Greg.

Reactions: 36
I hate that she’s now doing ads for estrid. I’ve been using them for years and I feel like I now have to find a new razor company 😭

Reactions: 15
I don't know why she seems to always want to show off tan lines it looks so tacky
Not to mention a terrible example for her audience. And didn't she have some issue with a mole? Definitely not a role model for younger followers.

Reactions: 13
Not to mention a terrible example for her audience. And didn't she have some issue with a mole? Definitely not a role model for younger followers.
Yeh I can't imagine having a mole removed and then still frying myself in the sun every chance I get. Totally crazy. Also how boring to be having wine with someone and them just watchihg football on their phone

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.