Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series of posts is so 🤢🤢🤢

like it’s fine to not like YA, it’s not my favorite either, but then why bleeping ask, just to make yourself look like a poncy asshole?
7124CACA-9D13-4DFC-9098-36B199F81642.png
DD33C8F9-E2EF-40C8-B043-55421CC35EE0.png
BC688777-9951-44D9-81A4-23155DAC3D08.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I do like the look of the new tala bikinis but charging £70 for one set is crazy!! If you buy from a good quality brand like M&S it’s half that price

Reactions: 10
I'm cringing so hard at this whole thing. "I'm better at reading than you. I'm not a regular girl reader, I'm a cool girl reader who reads real books, not popular trash like Coleen Hoover. I keep numbered lists on my phone so everyone can see how much i read"
"Anyway my top recommendations are the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo, lessons in chemistry, one day, me before you" proper book snob stuff Grace ... a run down of the paperback section in every airport WHSmiths

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I do like the look of the new tala bikinis but charging £70 for one set is crazy!! If you buy from a good quality brand like M&S it’s half that price
It is an insane cost, there's a small business I buy my swimwear from and they are all handmade by one person, they're double layered, reversible and supportive. They charge 48 quid for a swimsuit and about 45 for a bikini.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Saw this too. No salary which is just a huge red flag to me. Also dictating people's 'office days" is not true hybrid working imo. I choose to do Fridays quite often as the commute is a dream and I can gym at lunch!!!
It is an insane cost, there's a small business I buy my swimwear from and they are all handmade by one person, they're double layered, reversible and supportive. They charge 48 quid for a swimsuit and about 45 for a bikini.
Please share the name!!

Reactions: 19
Is this a soft launch for announcing her non veganism? She’s had non vegan food in the background for a while but it’s hard to deny here that those are anchovies on her pizza (although it looks like vegan cheese?? Weird??)

IMG_6388.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This series of posts is so 🤢🤢🤢

like it’s fine to not like YA, it’s not my favorite either, but then why bleeping ask, just to make yourself look like a poncy asshole? View attachment 2202755View attachment 2202756View attachment 2202757
having the time to read is a luxury in this life, having the time to make lists about novels you’ve read this year….idk what to call that but greg is clearly so unfulfilled to need validation on everything like she does

Reactions: 18
Her 75,000 waitlist planners were so successful that she’s now having to give them away for free to random influencers
Came here to comment exactly the same, thank god she kept extending the order deadline 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Solution to Grace's work problems:

1. Hire an actually qualified CEO for Tala (for £90-100,000)
2. Hire an actually qualified CEO for Shreddy (for £90-100,000)
3. Retain your position as 'founder/owner'
4. LITERALLY DO NOTHING AND LIVE THE LIFE OF EXTREME WEALTH AND LUXURY FORVERRRRRRRRRR

That's it. Just make vast wealth off being an influencer (brand deals for thousands and thousands a post), rent, affiliates, YouTube and in dividends or salary from the companies you do nothing but own.

I imagine Grace's schedules are hectic and too much for her, as you live and die in your own mind. A billionaire on a yacht in Monaco could get the wrong sauce on their £1000 salad and literally flip their tit and think they have the WORST LIFE EVER. The level of delusion and out of touchness is insane to those outside, but not to those in the bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.