Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the outfit for the first night, she’s wearing a tent with the biggest jewellery she could find. Tacky AF

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry I wouldn’t go gym n have her body to wear a bleeping tent that looks like a Zara dress

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funniest thing about this is she didn't even wear this on a red carpet - she went to a dinner hosted by Nespresso. You can see the other people at that event and they are dressed very differently. Can you even imagine being sat at the same table as her and she's wearing this thing?! 😭

She also claims she has had food poisoning for the past 2 days. I can relate. Last time I had food poisoning I jumped at the chance to get off the toilet, into full glam, and go to a restaurant for a nice rich meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Funniest thing about this is she didn't even wear this on a red carpet - she went to a dinner hosted by Nespresso. You can see the other people at that event and they are dressed very differently. Can you even imagine being sat at the same table as her and she's wearing this thing?! 😭

She also claims she has had food poisoning for the past 2 days. I can relate. Last time I had food poisoning I jumped at the chance to get off the toilet, into full glam, and go to a restaurant for a nice rich meal.
also, how many ‘vegans’ get food poisoning as frequently as her?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see her bf managed to weasel his way into this trip too even though she was begging for a photographer in Cannes just a few days ago. Unless that story was just to set up him coming along to be her photographer…

Grace: “Hey nespresso, I know you only invited me, but I have some business-critical urgent campaigns to shoot whilst I’m in Cannes and despite an EXTENSIVE search I just can’t get hold of a suitable photographer who’s already there. Don’t worry though, Amar is very luckily available so I’ll need an extra flight, a room upgrade, and add him to all the free dinners please.”

Reactions: 25
She looks like a mix of khloe kardashian and miss piggy here 😩 I can’t unsee it
that dress is nicer than the bin bag but the lips look so botched omg!! she looks like a 45 year old woman with two kids who’s had botox to try stay young

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.