Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never listened to her podcast before. But gave this one a go as I like mikaela and was intrigued

But I thought it was generally quite tit, and to be honest false advertising. I didn’t feel educated on the climate crisis at all. She didn’t “ask the stupid questions.” No mention of actions you could take or the value of doing so

they spent ages talking about oh it’s not about being perfect it’s about being aware 🙄 grace bangs on about moving from wilful ignorance to cognitive dissonance and that’s fine. Just felt like a marketing ploy for her hypocritical life.

I don’t look for perfection with activists. But there should surely be some sort of base level. Grace makes money and followers off being “sustainable” but her footprint is probably equivalent to 200k of her followers who aren’t even trying or preaching about being eco friendly. She genuinely thinks because she “works so hard” and realistically with her money/ lifestyle could do even more holidays she’s actually doing us a favour and is entitled to the emissions
imagine if the story after her podcast about the climate crisis was her being on holiday again… oh wait 🤡

Has anyone got that list of all her holidays over the last year? I’d be very interested to see an updated version at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I RAN here 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

He is making sure he’s set up for life. How long after the super unsustainable multi-day gifted destination wedding until they get divorced I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And of course, at the Sofia Richie wedding hotel, must think that’s the level she’s on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I RAN here 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

He is making sure he’s set up for life. How long after the super unsustainable multi-day gifted destination wedding until they get divorced I wonder.
Saaaaame 🤣
They’ve only been going out for what, a little over a year? She’s still in her 20s, why the rush? I’m already getting a little sick in the mouth when thinking about the sheer onslaught of *gifted wedding presents that’s about to follow 🤢

Baby next? ( God help us all!)

Reactions: 35
Yikes. Let me reiterate - they’ve been together for 1 YEAR. (They were dating, but not official last September)

I was giving the benefit of the doubt for a bit but everything about this gives me the ick. He’s 37 - he’s fitting the stereotype nicely of men his age proposing quickly to lock down their 20-something girlfriend before she moves on.

Crazy that last year she was saying how she had grown up too fast and wants to enjoy being a single girl in her 20s. It’s kind of sad really.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 5.27.17 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 5.27.25 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 5.27.32 pm.png

The other pics from the carousel. This man refuses to wear a suit that actually fits.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 5.33.44 pm.png

Also I've not been proposed to but is crying non-stop afterwards a normal response? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wasn't someone on here saying it was a PR relationship? Sounded like rubbish to me at the time.

Prayers go out to flora's bf and healthy chef Steph's bf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know how long they’ve been together?
When she went to New York this time last year she had been on a few dates and he got sepsis and laughed at him for being a weirdo

so less than a year officially and the start of the relationship was long distance: intercontinental.

fully gives me the ick when people propose that quickly. But I do see a pregnancy announcement within the year. And then tala releasing their maternity collection that was “in the works” and will absolutely not be copied from the girl who pitched a maternity strategy to them in a fake interview

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yikes. Let me reiterate - they’ve been together for 1 YEAR. (They were dating, but not official last September)

I was giving the benefit of the doubt for a bit but everything about this gives me the ick. He’s 37 - he’s fitting the stereotype nicely of men his age proposing quickly to lock down their 20-something girlfriend before she moves on.

Crazy that last year she was saying how she had grown up too fast and wants to enjoy being a single girl in her 20s. It’s kind of sad really.
HE IS 37?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
With the world at your feet and all her money WHY?! Espesh after 1 year of going out. I predict divorce in a year.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.