Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, that story she posted of Amar not liking the picture she posted of him... Is it just me or does he seem proper annoyed/pissed off at her? Dude gives me such bad vibes...
Agree, something seems quite off about him… I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this TikTok got posted here! Lauren is job hunting in London and sharing her experience. She’s exposed Tala, and the comments section is truly *chefs kiss* for Tala gossip like pay (21k for an EA to Greg) and unethical hiring practices. Greg even jumps in to defend.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this TikTok got posted here! Lauren is job hunting in London and sharing her experience. She’s exposed Tala, and the comments section is truly *chefs kiss* for Tala gossip like pay (21k for an EA to Greg) and unethical hiring practices. Greg even jumps in to defend.
😯😯😯 I don't have tiktok (refuse to) can you share what she says/screencaps?

Reactions: 3
😯😯😯 I don't have tiktok (refuse to) can you share what she says/screencaps?
It was covered earlier on in the thread, Lauren basically had to do an annoying task for a job at tala and then they ended up pulling the role. Grace eventually apologised in the comments after being tagged by loads of people

Reactions: 16
It was covered earlier on in the thread, Lauren basically had to do an annoying task for a job at tala and then they ended up pulling the role. Grace eventually apologised in the comments after being tagged by loads of people
Ahh I see, I thought she was actually her former EA. I bet she makes them sign NDAs though.

Reactions: 5
Grace goes on a luxury holiday:

If Grace was honest: Going on a holiday for a week, I'm so excited! Bit burnt out with work and got some amazing people to cover for me. Can't wait to relax for a bit.
Grace being herself: Got to go on this WORK trip with my boyfriend to the Seychelles and then to the Bahamas for work. Ya girl cannot catch a break, I thought being your own boss was meant to be easy.
Grace after: Why must imposter syndrome haunt me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Grace does look beautiful for her mums wedding. I love the colour. But why would the company gift them when they had already bought them?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Grace does look beautiful for her mums wedding. I love the colour. But why would the company gift them when they had already bought them?!
Agreed, I can’t bear her but she looks SO much better with her hair down as opposed to shiny boiled egg energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s a bit of a joke. I was thinking ‘oh that’s a nice dress, wonder where it’s from’, then next bit of story says it’s gifted 🙄 Definitely makes me not wanna buy from that company

Reactions: 14
It’s a bit of a joke. I was thinking ‘oh that’s a nice dress, wonder where it’s from’, then next bit of story says it’s gifted 🙄 Definitely makes me not wanna buy from that company
How can they be gifted after you've bought them?! How cringe even for her mums wedding she won't pay for a dress. Agree she looks much better than usual, probably because someone else advised her on hair and makeup etc

Can't stand companies gifting things to influencers like Greg, who can easily afford to pay. She even DID already pay in this case! Fools. And she should be ashamed, honestly, but I have no doubt her very own wedding dress will be gifted.

Reactions: 15
I know a girl who works at TALA. She often posts herself in the office/doijng her job and it very literally is just London/Essex/Surrey etc white girls who are in their first/second jobs, bankrolled by parents usually. Knowingly underpaid but accepting it because the brand is 'cool'.

It's unbelievable that Grace makes these people come in 4/5 days a week for such low salaries.

Reactions: 29
Her schedule today saying she sends 'a bunch of delegations and activations' on her first day back from holiday because she has so many great ideas when she's away... omg. imagine your boss getting back from their 10th holiday that year and immediately sending you a dozen messages about some 'brilliant idea' that hasn't been mentioned in years and she now wants resurrected. Just because you haven't been doing anything for a fortnight doesn't mean your team has a clean slate you can dump work onto.

Reactions: 28
Her schedule today saying she sends 'a bunch of delegations and activations' on her first day back from holiday because she has so many great ideas when she's away... omg. imagine your boss getting back from their 10th holiday that year and immediately sending you a dozen messages about some 'brilliant idea' that hasn't been mentioned in years and she now wants resurrected. Just because you haven't been doing anything for a fortnight doesn't mean your team has a clean slate you can dump work onto.
also, they're just 'emails' not 'delegations' and 'activations' - what a wet wipe :rolleyes:

anyway, must dash, my hydration is digressing from optimal calefaction (my teas getting cold...)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know a girl who works at TALA. She often posts herself in the office/doijng her job and it very literally is just London/Essex/Surrey etc white girls who are in their first/second jobs, bankrolled by parents usually. Knowingly underpaid but accepting it because the brand is 'cool'.

It's unbelievable that Grace makes these people come in 4/5 days a week for such low salaries.
Really disrupting the industry, isn't she? What a trail blazer for making positive change in the work place.

No, no, she's totally NOT a rich spoilt white girl playing CEO so she can take as much holiday as she likes and have as many private appointments during the work day as she pleases.

Reactions: 20
Ah that explains why she was so chill the other day when her sister messaged her that her new phone delivery had been stolen. It was gifted. So apple obviously just sent her another one 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Why the actual duck is someone with as much money as she has getting a free iPhone? duck offffff

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.