Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s engaged!!
LMAO you all called it. Less than a year together and they’re engaged? Yeah he’s after the money lmao. We all guessed it would happen pretty soon. I’d imagine a baby announcement by the start of 2024 too

Reactions: 14
I feel like she definitely knew it was coming

wasn’t she hiring for a “head of social media” for her personal brand a few weeks ago to help her grow her profile. Conveniently timed to have someone maximise this engagement… call me a cynic

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel like she definitely knew it was coming

wasn’t she hiring for a “head of social media” for her personal brand a few weeks ago to help her grow her profile. Conveniently timed to have someone maximise this engagement… call me a cynic
We will now have endless wedding planning content, followed by mummy vlogging

Reactions: 16
Will she have a new ig for the wedding? Milk brands properly, like she did with the house.

Reactions: 11
Aside from the engagement, I’m still trying to understand how it’s been like 2 years and she’s still had no follower growth at all, she’s been at 1mil followers for years now!
I think she has to buy followers to maintain herself at 1 Mill. She isn't even maintaining that follow count organically, never mind managing to grow her following.

Reactions: 17
Grace Beverley #24 Getting engaged on the world’s biggest stage… freeing her boyfriend from National Living Wage

• Haha
Reactions: 50
"I'm getting a lot of DMs asking certain details about the wedding so I thought I'd just make a separate page so I can direct people there and they can see where I got it all from"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god what’s the price estimate on that - it’s SO ridiculously big like tacky big wtaf. Mine is 1.6ct and was £8k for reference so where on earth he’s got the money for that is beyond me. (Unless it’s moissanite a la Romain from selling sunset who also married a woman far richer than him)

Reactions: 22
Good god what’s the price estimate on that - it’s SO ridiculously big like tacky big wtaf. Mine is 1.6ct and was £8k for reference so where on earth he’s got the money for that is beyond me. (Unless it’s moissanite a la Romain from selling sunset who also married a woman far richer than him)
Agree, I reckon it’s a moissy, even if it was lab grown that’s got to be what, 20k minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.42.56 pm.png

Ring seems tacky to me 😬

Also, the Tala account's story post is a bit ick to me.
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.41.04 pm.png

and major eye roll to the dumb 'princess' tit:
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.40.44 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
long time lurker, and i do actually quite like tala but the engagement led me here and this thread has been v entertaining 😂

his website says he was born in england by french and kenyan parents… so idk where the visa thing comes from but the whole thing is massively icky for me, rushed and forced

Reactions: 9
long time lurker, and i do actually quite like tala but the engagement led me here and this thread has been v entertaining 😂

his website says he was born in england by french and kenyan parents… so idk where the visa thing comes from but the whole thing is massively icky for me, rushed and forced
He was living in NYC when she first shared him on social media so I think some here assumed he was maybe American.
If you haven’t already seen it you might enjoy the wiki - it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.