Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he a US citizen?? Probably needs a visa after being here for almost a year and no highly skilled visa …. He will need that spousal visa asap. I reckon a quick registry office wedding so he can legally stay in the country (they will probably keep a secret) and then a big celebration with #gifted everything

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aside from the engagement, I’m still trying to understand how it’s been like 2 years and she’s still had no follower growth at all, she’s been at 1mil followers for years now!

Reactions: 18
The wedding will be either a completely crazy lavish thing or they're gonna go away and do it in secret in some super fancy place
Abroad and lavish
---
Aside from the engagement, I’m still trying to understand how it’s been like 2 years and she’s still had no follower growth at all, she’s been at 1mil followers for years now!
Doesn't she just post podcasts clips and tit like that now? You can't go from semi normal ig feed back pre Tala to a highly curated commercial feed and expect growth imo

Reactions: 8
Engaged in a year! Oh girl lol. I would say I hope she gets a prenup but I'm also here for the absolute dumpster fire if she doesn't and they split and he ends up with her house or battersea flat or something 🤣

I dont think itll be a shotgun wedding but i do t
imagine they'll be a baby announcement asap. Anyone else predict a shift in business and content now too? Not just tala maternity or post partum or something as someone said here (which will def happen, all the hard works been done by that interviewee who made that tiktok lol)

But I can see her going down the baby content road for sureeeee. So sad how babies are exploited for content these days. When a mid influencer gets preg and shares details i feel so sad.

even if she decides not to share their face imagine her DAY IN THE LIFE OF A GIRLBOSS CEO & MUM OF A 6 MONTH OLD
she will hire help like a nanny but pretend she's doing everything (sound familiar?). She can refresh her podcast and insta with baby shih. I can just see her pushing a whole new identity of working mom TM and everyone will lap it up. Already a HUGE moneymaker on tt oversharing your life post partum or just once your with child. I'm sure she'll still find time to write her daily schedules in her papier planner. Wakey wakey Greg!! Oh no wait im sure she'll have a night nanny lol.

Sorry I know this is a tangent this is an engagement announcement not a baby but Mark my words.. its coming 🤣 also.agree with everything said. 1 year is INSANE. I got engaged last year and married this summer - incredibly quick turnaround lol did get asked if it was a shotgun (no) ... but difference is we've been together 7 years!!!

Reactions: 25
Abroad and lavish
---

Doesn't she just post podcasts clips and tit like that now? You can't go from semi normal ig feed back pre Tala to a highly curated commercial feed and expect growth imo
I swear she has only been doing the podcasts for like a year tho? So surely in the years prior she should’ve expected some growth. Idk I just find it funny that someone who goes off about her businesses and being a boss babe she’s has no actual growth on her own platform in years! Looking at social blade this engagement hasn’t even gained her followers

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else suspicious of the fact we haven’t seen the ring? My guess is it wasn’t chunky ugly and obnoxious enough so she’s making him exchange it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The guy went from (apparently - if he didn't come from family money which I wouldn't be surprised) unemployed, mid to late 30's, drifter, aspiring 'photographer' to within a year, engaged and set for life with a multi multi millionaire with generational family wealth who provides him a home, career and lifestyle. The age difference, love bombing, timing and speed of which all this has happened has popped up about 1000 red flags but I don't see Grace having anyone who can be honest with her in her life. You can hope for the best and hope things go well for them but just a reminder to all that social media isn't real life and nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 39
The guy went from (apparently - if he didn't come from family money which I wouldn't be surprised) unemployed, mid to late 30's, drifter, aspiring 'photographer' to within a year, engaged and set for life with a multi multi millionaire with generational family wealth who provides him a home, career and lifestyle. The age difference, love bombing, timing and speed of which all this has happened has popped up about 1000 red flags but I don't see Grace having anyone who can be honest with her in her life. You can hope for the best and hope things go well for them but just a reminder to all that social media isn't real life and nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes.
from what we’ve seen over the years I reckon Greg is an incredible difficult person to be friends with let alone be in a relationship with. she probably wouldn’t be able to find a genuine love interest with this lifestyle and attitude of hers anyways. this is the best she’s gonna get. Fake happiness to match with her fake sustainability :)

Reactions: 23
Everything for the wedding will be gifted, if she didn't even want to pY fro her own bridesmaid dress at her mother's wedding I doubt she is expecting to pay for her own wedding dress (or anything else)

Reactions: 15
My guess is she new it was coming, didn't she follow engagement ring pages on instagram a while back? Someone here spotted it

Reactions: 11
yeah he’s literally from Luton, dunno where this visa thing is coming from lol.

I also remember someone clocking she was following engagement ring designers. I’m sure she’ll have requested a big duck off diamond. Maybe even gave him the spending money for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he was unemployed during his 30s he definitely comes from family money 😂 there’s no other explanation. Do you know which school & uni he attended? Does he have a LinkedIn I’m super nosy now lol

Reactions: 17

I also remember someone clocking she was following engagement ring designers. I’m sure she’ll have requested a big duck off diamond. Maybe even gave him the spending money for it.
I wonder if he spent ALL of his allowance on it... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ohhh lol I thought he was American 😂
Can’t think of any reason she would get engaged after one year then
---
If he was unemployed during his 30s he definitely comes from family money 😂 there’s no other explanation. Do you know which school & uni he attended? Does he have a LinkedIn I’m super nosy now lol
What’s his name ?

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think Greg can relate to people who don't come from money on a human level, let alone have a relationship with them

Reactions: 17
Grace doing an episode about climate change is so ironic! The best thing you can do for the environment is to stop going on 427 long haul flights every year. Being a fake vegan is almost completely pointless if you’re flying as often as she does
Grace talking about Climate Change is like Putin talking about World Peace

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly don't think Greg can relate to people who don't come from money on a human level, let alone have a relationship with them
Yeh I agree, he must be counting his lucky stars, going from being supported by family to being supported by Greg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.