Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why but this has made me irrationally angry compared to other things sheā€™s been gifted.

In what bleeping world does an influencer need to be gifted a brand new iPhone?? Who needs to be influenced to buy AN IPHONE??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
IMG_1781.jpeg

Omg think she must of deleted the story and re uploaded without the *gifted ?? If it was gifted then thatā€™s a breach of advertising standards law. She always posts gifted stuff so not sure why sheā€™s decided to not disclose it on this one post

• Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2490632
Omg think she must of deleted the story and re uploaded without the *gifted ?? If it was gifted then thatā€™s a breach of advertising standards law. She always posts gifted stuff so not sure why sheā€™s decided to not disclose it on this one post
I noticed that too. She probably had people coming at her in her DMs. Rightfully so.

Reactions: 10
And why are apply even gifting her it?!
---
Why on eartunwould apple bother to gift her it?! They hardly need the advertising do they!?

Reactions: 15
I feel like that DM was asking her to explain why she has to 'approve' so much stuff, not how her PA sets them up for her...

Reactions: 14
How can they be gifted after you've bought them?! How cringe even for her mums wedding she won't pay for a dress. Agree she looks much better than usual, probably because someone else advised her on hair and makeup etc
The brand / shop possibly had it brought to their attention that an influencer with a big following was buying the dresses and might mention the brand / gush over them to her followers if they refunded them. Possible huge roi for the dress shop for the cost of just a few dresses?

Just puts me off going somewhere if they're charging me more to give freebies to influencers and nepo adults babies.

Reactions: 21
The brand / shop possibly had it brought to their attention that an influencer with a big following was buying the dresses and might mention the brand / gush over them to her followers if they refunded them. Possible huge roi for the dress shop for the cost of just a few dresses?

Just puts me off going somewhere if they're charging me more to give freebies to influencers and nepo adults babies.
I recon grace ā€˜offeredā€™ to buy it for her sisters so she could get her management to reach out to them, to ask for these to be gifted and pay her back

Reactions: 15
Lmao on one of her more recent TikToks she addresses the orange foundation in the previous video and was like ā€œI hadnā€™t blended my neck yetā€ like itā€™s obvious. But who the hell does their full face of makeup, lets the foundation set, puts on their outfit and then blends their foundation? Donā€™t believe her, she was 100% walking around with the foundation tide marks. šŸ’€

Reactions: 25
Since we have screenshots of the 'gifted' story and the un-gifted one can we report her? I've never done it but I've heard other people say you can report these kind of things?

Reactions: 8
I'd be surprised if Apple did gift her it, they dont really do that. She may have just put gifted out of habit

Reactions: 6
I saw Katie Snooks was gifted the Apple phone for a year to try out. Might be the same for Grace?

Reactions: 1
Also, I swear she's also been gifted Samsung products before? Or some other tech brand, I'm sure of it? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 13
Also, I swear she's also been gifted Samsung products before? Or some other tech brand, I'm sure of it? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
I think it was a HP laptop which she "used all the time and was obsessed with" and then posted her "working hard" stories with her macbook šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it was a HP laptop which she "used all the time and was obsessed with" and then posted her "working hard" stories with her macbook šŸ˜†
That's it!!! Brands just don't give a tit - completely puts me off ever buying their stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm.annoyed every time Samsung gift imfluencers who openly use apple products for everything, I pay for my phone and theirs will just end up gathering dust

Reactions: 14
Grace doing an episode about climate change is so ironic! The best thing you can do for the environment is to stop going on 427 long haul flights every year. Being a fake vegan is almost completely pointless if youā€™re flying as often as she does

Reactions: 31
Iā€™ve never listened to her podcast before. But gave this one a go as I like mikaela and was intrigued

But I thought it was generally quite tit, and to be honest false advertising. I didnā€™t feel educated on the climate crisis at all. She didnā€™t ā€œask the stupid questions.ā€ No mention of actions you could take or the value of doing so

they spent ages talking about oh itā€™s not about being perfect itā€™s about being aware šŸ™„ grace bangs on about moving from wilful ignorance to cognitive dissonance and thatā€™s fine. Just felt like a marketing ploy for her hypocritical life.

I donā€™t look for perfection with activists. But there should surely be some sort of base level. Grace makes money and followers off being ā€œsustainableā€ but her footprint is probably equivalent to 200k of her followers who arenā€™t even trying or preaching about being eco friendly. She genuinely thinks because she ā€œworks so hardā€ and realistically with her money/ lifestyle could do even more holidays sheā€™s actually doing us a favour and is entitled to the emissions

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.