Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just happened to be listening to Radio 4 last night and immediately recommended the machine gun fire of Grace's plummy tones. She had obv been brought in as a gen z voice on businesses and workplace culture. Only heard it for about 5 mins but unfortunately they didn't ask her any of the questions about privilege! They were talking about businesses having a culture of ' unlimited leave' and, after making sure to name-drop her businesses on the BBC, Grace very definitively said; in response to the question do you have a culture of unlimited leave at your company....?

"we do not". How they all chuckled.

Weird because that's how I thought she might account for all her hols 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just happened to be listening to Radio 4 last night and immediately recommended the machine gun fire of Grace's plummy tones. She had obv been brought in as a gen z voice on businesses and workplace culture. Only heard it for about 5 mins but unfortunately they didn't ask her any of the questions about privilege! They were talking about businesses having a culture of ' unlimited leave' and, after making sure to name-drop her businesses on the BBC, Grace very definitively said; in response to the question do you have a culture of unlimited leave at your company....?

Asking questions about workplace culture to a Gen Z woman who has never (to my knowledge) actually worked in a workplace that she wasn't the CEO of is wild.

Reactions: 37
Asking questions about workplace culture to a Gen Z woman who has never (to my knowledge) actually worked in a workplace that she wasn't the CEO of is wild.
It annoys me that the BBC wastes time on this

Reactions: 29
Funny how grace has gone from being soo anti fast fashion and shouting at everyone that she only buys sustainable small brands, to now posting links everyday to all her clothes from designer or more high end brands. Just because a shirt is £200 from Reiss or a bag is 1k from dior it does not mean it was made sustainability or ethically. Designer brands are often the least ethical of all.

Ofc we know she never really cared in the first place and that only wanted to profit off sustainability, but it seems like now she’s disregarded that facade completely so she can show off how rich she is

Reactions: 33
Funny how grace has gone from being soo anti fast fashion and shouting at everyone that she only buys sustainable small brands, to now posting links everyday to all her clothes from designer or more high end brands. Just because a shirt is £200 from Reiss or a bag is 1k from dior it does not mean it was made sustainability or ethically. Designer brands are often the least ethical of all.

Ofc we know she never really cared in the first place and that only wanted to profit off sustainability, but it seems like now she’s disregarded that facade completely so she can show off how rich she is
Of course this is no surprise, but what annoys me is that no journalists or anyone who interviews her even look into this

• Heart
Reactions: 22

🤍capitalist class solidarity 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or does this just not make any sense?? What even is a capsule wardrobe? What happened to just saying getting dressed?? We all have washing machines greg we all repeat outfits, does she really think she’s doing something groundbreaking here? Genuinely confused by this whole thing

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Is it me or does this just not make any sense?? What even is a capsule wardrobe? What happened to just saying getting dressed?? We all have washing machines greg we all repeat outfits, does she really think she’s doing something groundbreaking here? Genuinely confused by this whole thing
A capsule wardrobe is a thing. It's basically having a staple of different clothes that all go together so you can pull multiple outfits together with a small number of items. So you have like 20-30 items of clothing that you can mix and match for different occasions

Whatever grace is saying I'm that post though I have no clue 😂

Reactions: 12
She does not know what a capsule wardrobe is at all. Also barely any of her outfits are work appropriate, I’d be called in for a ‘casual chat’ with HR within 5 mins of turning up to the office in a bandeau top and I work in an office where hoodies and trainers are accepted.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She does not know what a capsule wardrobe is at all. Also barely any of her outfits are work appropriate, I’d be called in for a ‘casual chat’ with HR within 5 mins of turning up to the office in a bandeau top and I work in an office where hoodies and trainers are accepted.
And I can't believe she's advertising a leather bag, has she even given up her pretense of vegan ism now? Agreed, she doesn't look remotely smart enough for work in any of the offices I've been in

Reactions: 18
Tbf I work in fashion and people turn up to work in literally anything from heels to ripped jeans, backless tops, mini skirts and tiny bandeau tops. A lot of agencies/fashion/entertainment/music company’s aren’t that bothered by what you wear as it’s expected most people are pretty trendy, creative and young. Graces outfits are just perpetually tragic though regardless

I’m just shocked at how no one is calling her out for the leather and all the brand new designer and fast fashion bits she constantly gets herself while her brand literally promotes being green and eco friendly

her audience is so bleeping dense I swear, no wonder she constantly fleeces them

Reactions: 26
Has anyone else had her Revolut ads come up on their TikTok where she says the card is “serving” and she’s in her bougie girl era 😭 too cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How to nail a job interview…. From someone who’s probably never done a job interview. Make this make sense!
Her hiring is also one of the worst cases of unconscious bias ever - from what gets shown on insta, practically everyone who works at tala/shreddy looks and acts like identikit grezoses! How to nail job interviews… be exactly the same as the person hiring you and have the privilege to not care about salary bc we won’t tell you what it is until it’s too late. duck off greg.

Reactions: 32
Her hiring is also one of the worst cases of unconscious bias ever - from what gets shown on insta, practically everyone who works at tala/shreddy looks and acts like identikit grezoses! How to nail job interviews… be exactly the same as the person hiring you and have the privilege to not care about salary bc we won’t tell you what it is until it’s too late. duck off greg.
Let's be honest, only people like her would be able to put up with working there, I presume they're all just fan girls. I would love to sit in on an interview with her

Reactions: 17
Thank you all for all the replies re the "tiyad" comment... super interesting and insightful! I love living in this Country, you learn so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.