Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she conducted an interview for a senior role in the middle of a busy cafe and filmed it? Unprofessional as duck, maybe she should reflect on how to properly conduct a job interview before dishing out advice to interviewees.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone else had her Revolut ads come up on their TikTok where she says the card is “serving” and she’s in her bougie girl era 😭 too cringe
Yes! Too many times. It is absolutely awful hearing it in that trust fund accent of hers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Bougie girl era” LMFAO that era started when she was an egg in her mum’s ovaries

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else had her Revolut ads come up on their TikTok where she says the card is “serving” and she’s in her bougie girl era 😭 too cringe
Lmaooo yes! She is getting dragged in the comments from the few I saw. Doing paid ads for anything financial is so shady and icky to me. Talking about it like it’s a new handbag

Lmaooo yes! She is getting dragged in the comments from the few I saw. Doing paid ads for anything financial is so shady and icky to me. Talking about it like it’s a new handbag
Yeh there really should be more regulations about ads like that, totally irresponsible

Reactions: 13
Anyone see that oenone is at the tala tennis thing?! How random after seemingly not spoken to each other in years

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Basically she just wants to have children with her latest boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not even mentioning the cringy af caption. but LOOOK at this awful styling! they didn’t even iron the skirt. and her breasts are an inch from tumbling out…is this supposed to make me want these clothes? 😅
It looks like someone attempting (badly) to become an influencer

Reactions: 15
I wanna know what she spends on Ubers per month. She definitely gets at least 2 a day
She will claim them as business expenses so they are practically free I imagine. What on earth does she think she is getting by posting stuff like thT though? Side note cue Grace posting on the tube tomorrow

Reactions: 18
not even mentioning the cringy af caption. but LOOOK at this awful styling! they didn’t even iron the skirt. and her breasts are an inch from tumbling out…is this supposed to make me want these clothes? 😅
I'm freaking howling :ROFLMAO: Is she trying to be the new PoW with her tennis skirt BS? Love, you ain't it. Also, the skirt ain't it.
And the hair :ROFLMAO: Where is some Celine visor when you need it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
for someone who is all about scaling her business, how has it been like 4 years and she’s still only on 1m followers on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skipping a work day to swan around in designer outfits watching a historically white upper class sport is really not as 'rogue' as she thinks it is. We expect this of you Greg.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Skipping a work day to swan around in designer outfits watching a historically white upper class sport is really not as 'rogue' as she thinks it is. We expect this of you Greg.
Yeh no at all. How awful was that green dress for the dinner yesterday? Also the comments about her bf being ready for childrenand her endless posts describing herself as a yummy mummy.. cringe

She cannot possibly still be claiming to be vegan after posting that ‘hilarious’ story of her bf with the shellfish, and the table laden with burgers and kebab skewers.

To reiterate what’s been said in other threads, I couldn’t care less what she eats or doesn’t eat (I’ve been vegan 10yrs & I know being able to choose what to eat is in itself a privilege) - it’s the rank hypocrisy that is galling.

She gets the ‘morality’ points for being publicly vegan… but eats meat and fish and buys leather goods. She proudly claims to have ‘adopted’ her dog… a cockapoo puppy. Pays lip service to her ‘privilege’ but avoids any real acknowledgement of her upper-class background. She’s made millions off of her ‘eco-conscious’ business but lives a lavish lifestyle of relentless consumption. She boasts and posts about her superhuman work-load but fills her days with personal appointments and has apparently unlimited ‘annual leave.’ And despite writing a book on the toxicity of ‘hustle culture,’ her entire online presence centres around promoting just that.

I couldn’t fathom how she could re-design an entire home ‘on her own’, care for a (rescued!) dog, maintain a gym-honed physique, jet abroad every month, write a book, etc, all whilst being a CEO of two companies. I just felt so disheartened in myself every time I saw her posts - I took them at face value (naive, I know) and wondered how she could fit in so much and still have time to spare. I know better now, but all her lies and white lies are generally taken at face value.

Well that turned into a rant and a half. But it’s not really about the shrimp! 😫😂 It’s the hypocrisy and the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.