Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao does anyone else remember when she claimed she was allergic to her own hair (if I recall correctly, her "logic" was that when she plucked her eyebrows, she sneezed 😂😭). I honestly can't tell if she's dumb as a rock or just really unfunny...
She’s quite stupid tbh. Presents herself as intelligent by the words she used and Oxford but she got average grades and has very little general intelligence lmao

Reactions: 24
She’s quite stupid tbh. Presents herself as intelligent by the words she used and Oxford but she got average grades and has very little general intelligence lmao
100% she is the kind of person who, had she grown up in an average/poor family, gone to a standard comprehensive would never have got into Oxford or done anything she has. What her education has given her is really the confidence to behave as she does

Reactions: 32
It's kind of hilarious how she's supposed the business didn't collapse without her. It's almost like... She doesn't do anything important?

Reactions: 26
Sorry but the inner wimp stuff pisses me off SO much- it is not wimpy to be ill!!! & this whole working sick thing, I totally understand that people are forced to work when they are sick by their employers and that we have crap sick pay in the UK but for goodness sake she is the “CEO” and as a CEV person I would really rather she stay the duck home when sick seeing as she is actually able to. Also she doesn’t seem particularly concerned about the company grinding to a halt when she is on her millionth holiday of the year.

Reactions: 30
Wonder if bee bf gave her the same sympathy as she did to his sepsis!

Reactions: 13
Sorry but the inner wimp stuff pisses me off SO much- it is not wimpy to be ill!!! & this whole working sick thing, I totally understand that people are forced to work when they are sick by their employers and that we have crap sick pay in the UK but for goodness sake she is the “CEO” and as a CEV person I would really rather she stay the duck home when sick seeing as she is actually able to. Also she doesn’t seem particularly concerned about the company grinding to a halt when she is on her millionth holiday of the year.
And especially as she acts like this you can imagin3 her employees ate forced to do the same I.e. come in sick. Unbelievable post covid imo

Reactions: 9
At this point it feels like the sun rises and Grace serves another terrible look 🙄 I don’t get it - I genuinely think she is really pretty & she has all the time, money and advice on hand a girl could want to master this stuff. Being realistic, it is part of her job

It’s the lips that do it I think. Just why 😭 they look like pink hot dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At this point it feels like the sun rises and Grace serves another terrible look 🙄 I don’t get it - I genuinely think she is really pretty & she has all the time, money and advice on hand a girl could want to master this stuff. Being realistic, it is part of her job

It’s the lips that do it I think. Just why 😭 they look like pink hot dogs
It's honestly as if she tries.to look as cheap and tacky as she can. Baffling

Reactions: 14
Am I going crazy or her saying skin and me transformed her life is a big lie? I mean her skin doesn't look great and she's been complaining about if I remember correctly?

I mean, I like skin and me, it actually helped me but I've been using it for four months only and just saw she said she's been using it for a year?!

Reactions: 16
As someone who went to school w a lot of people who now go or went to Oxford I promise you it’s not all about brains it’s about the school you got to and the connections they and your family have. I went to a boarding school half the fuckers were stupid af but we all ended up at decent university’s Grace is smart yes and she did work hard at uni but she’s going about it as if it was pure luck n smarts that got her in lol

Reactions: 26
As someone who went to school w a lot of people who now go or went to Oxford I promise you it’s not all about brains it’s about the school you got to and the connections they and your family have. I went to a boarding school half the fuckers were stupid af but we all ended up at decent university’s Grace is smart yes and she did work hard at uni but she’s going about it as if it was pure luck n smarts that got her in lol
She did work hard at uni but she also studied something that she was interested in for fun - not that she had any intention or need of making a career out of or that necessarily challenges her. It’s all about the optics.

Reactions: 16
All this. And I swear she didn't even do well in exams lol.
How could she with the lifestyle she adopted way before it.
It's tragic how some people have all the privilege and head start through generational wealth, but completely blow it.
---
Why does this rocket never invest in a proper bra or bikini, wired in her proper cup size ? Ffs. I’m about 20 years older than her but have always had larger boobs and learned the power of underwire from an earlier age. Fabric triangles are not an option above a b cup you attention seeking nepo child
Eh, underwire sucks. As a large chested girl myself, I don't find it weird at all. Is it going to catch attention? Maybe. Do I care? No. I'm gonna be comfortable. And they make some top notch wire-free bras, which she should go with, agreed.

That being said - she is attention seeking goblin, so you're not wrong 🤪 :m

Last edited:
She did work hard at uni but she also studied something that she was interested in for fun - not that she had any intention or need of making a career out of or that necessarily challenges her. It’s all about the optics.
i mean we used to have some peers of hers from oxford comment here and claim she didn’t work hard at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ i’ll check the wiki but i think it went so far as saying she would copy others / ask them to do her work for her 😅😅

• Wow
Reactions: 17
i mean we used to have some peers of hers from oxford comment here and claim she didn’t work hard at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ i’ll check the wiki but i think it went so far as saying she would copy others / ask them to do her work for her 😅😅
Copying others. Mmmmhmmm, some things never change.
Y'all, smell of grift is strong in the air.

The worst part is it’s not even gen z speak it’s an appropriated African American term as are many of the terms and phrases she loves to use. She hasn’t even used it in the right context

she also uses a lot of African colloquial phrases like “tiyad” the other day on her story which is “tired” in a Nigerian accent and has become popular from young Africans using it in the west and in comedy sketches etc

it’s so icky as a posh, privileged white woman that she uses these phrases when she’s not grown up around anyone that would actually use them. She’s using them to sound cool and give her bland self a personality
No shade but I’m almost positive “tiyad” is patois as a Jamaican myself. I’ve never heard a Nigerian say that

Reactions: 7
No shade but I’m almost positive “tiyad” is patois as a Jamaican myself. I’ve never heard a Nigerian say that
Definitely a Nigerian/West African thing - especially the way it’s spelled. Almost everything Grace uses is appropriation of things Nella Rose (granted not WA but still) and British Black Twitter say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.