Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the past two times that Grace has been out of town (still can't get over how often she travels UGH) her housemates haven't been the ones taking care of Ziggy even though they are home and always used to... wonder if there's some drama there/they finally put their foot down

Reactions: 17
Interesting that the past two times that Grace has been out of town (still can't get over how often she travels UGH) her housemates haven't been the ones taking care of Ziggy even though they are home and always used to... wonder if there's some drama there/they finally put their foot down
I would be annoyed at the assumption that I, as someone paying rent, was also expected to look after her dog every time she jets off, a dog is a lot of work, not just like a cat or something that you can basically feed and leave to its own devices if you want

Reactions: 32
I would be annoyed at the assumption that I, as someone paying rent, was also expected to look after her dog every time she jets off, a dog is a lot of work, not just like a cat or something that you can basically feed and leave to its own devices if you want
Oh yeah definitely I didn't mean it in a sense that they SHOULD be taking him if they are home! They are not a kennel lol. Just it's interesting that they (esp Megan) always took care of him everytime Grace was away before this, and now she's not. Good for her if she put her foot down.

Reactions: 15
89CF0228-6E68-4C12-92F7-36FD367A505A.png

why does this have to be so dramatic and stressful? She’s on a holiday ffs, rushing to finish good books to make an imaginary deadline, it’s just too much WHY

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 921307
why does this have to be so dramatic and stressful? She’s on a holiday ffs, rushing to finish good books to make an imaginary deadline, it’s just too much WHY
Also it makes it seem like she's reading these really highbrow important stuff, but she's reading classic holiday reads like chick lit and pop crime novels (with shuggie bain thrown in). It's not that deep, they're fun books to read so just read them.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 921307
She really acts as though she has a company on the FTSE ffs. You have a glorified Instagram merch shop that’s nowhere near as successful as the first year

Reactions: 35
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Grace the Landlord too lol

I hate generalizations but CLASSIC LANDLORD BEHAVIOUR!

Side note for thread #19- the title should basically be a shortened down list of Grace's most egregious offences but hopefully she's grown and changed her ways by then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk, if this could be seen as pure semantics or anything but from looking at the category title- isn't Grace more of a fitness influencer than a guru?

I know that she's hardly surrounded by relative or even comparative giants in the Guru category, but I just think that 'guru' affords Grace a legitimacy that she definitely doesn't deserve and this thread would massively be more active in the Influencers forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Idk, if this could be seen as pure semantics or anything but from looking at the category title- isn't Grace more of a fitness influencer than a guru?

I know that she's hardly surrounded by relative or even comparative giants in the Guru category, but I just think that 'guru' affords Grace a legitimacy that she definitely doesn't deserve and this thread would massively be more active in the Influencers forum.
Well, she's barely been a fitness influencer in recent years*. So not sure that's where she should go. I think guru is a pretty vague term here on tattle - very few people in that category are in fact 'gurus' of any sort 😅

I've noticed you've been commenting in a few threads regarding how they are categorised. Maybe suggest your ideas for threads to be moved in one of the Forum Business threads for the mods to look at. https://tattle.life/forums/forum-business.5/

*I miss old school Grace as a fitness influencer before she became a girlboss

It's really interesting to hear how differently all of these conferences are set up, it seems like it varies a lot by field. I work in scientific research and conferences are serious business, you have to apply to speak and send the organisers a summary of what you've been working on months ahead of time for them to appraise. Depending on the reputation of a conference, getting a speaking slot or even just a place to put up a poster of your recent work can be highly competitive. I have never heard of anyone other than keynotes being invited to speak at a conference or the idea of speakers being let on stage without anything of value to add to a conversation, so it's really interesting to hear everyone's perspectives and kind of explains why grace is there a bit more!

Also, looking at her insta it doesn't seem like there were many people at her panel
Yes when I got into my first academic conferences (one was an honors conference for international relations at an ivy league uni), I had to submit an abstract and a written statement. I was shocked I got in and they paid me to go. I was presenting my undergraduate thesis. Academic conferences that require research and data (whether politics or history or science like others have mentioned) are hard and competitive since it means you either have potential to be published or you are published.

On the other hand, I've also been invited for a lot of panels to talk about certain issues and topics and I really think I am no one so I'll pass the panel to others in my network who I think are more relevant and have more to share than I do. At times it actually felt annoying because I felt I was being exploited for my time and my work with people just randomly asking me to attend panels that I knew people were going to forget about the next day (even if they were from well known organizations or institutions) and that I was not being paid for. There are hundreds going on all the time so it really is nothing special and it's fun maybe once or twice if not for connecting with other panelists who you really respect. And yes fun for ego lifting but that's all in your heads anyways and not reality.

Did anyone notice her sister liked her latest post? Unless I have missed it she never usually engages with her

Reactions: 1
Do you think she'll try and use "needing to be with her boyfriend for the umpteenth time" as a compelling reason to get around the France travel ban? She definitely doesn't qualify to be allowed to go.

Reactions: 20
Do you think she'll try and use "needing to be with her boyfriend for the umpteenth time" as a compelling reason to get around the France travel ban? She definitely doesn't qualify to be allowed to go.
she'll claim she has a "work trip" that is somehow impossible to do online

Reactions: 19
she'll claim she has a "work trip" that is somehow impossible to do online
By the looks of things France is trying to prevent this. I can't see the whole list as it's only available in French and my school French is not up to scratch! However it does say "People will not be permitted to travel as tourists or for professional reasons."
I'm interested to see how she gets around the rules (as we all know she will or at least try) or whether he might actually come to the UK for a change.

Last edited:
By the looks of things the France is trying to prevent this. I can't see the whole list as it's only available in French and my school French is not up to scratch! However it does say "People will not be permitted to travel as tourists or for professional reasons."
I'm interested to see how she gets around the rules (as we all know she will or at least try) or whether he might actually come to the UK for a change.
if he comes here would he be able to go back there though? Either way I bet she will try anything to get there, or maybe they will travel elsewhere, dubai maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
if he comes here would he be able to go back there though? Either way I bet she will try anything to get there, or maybe they will travel elsewhere, dubai maybe? :ROFLMAO:
If you’re a resident of France then you’re allowed, so he could visit her. Either way I bet shes fewmin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if anybody's visited the Molly Mae part of this website but I swear to God we need something like Lozzapalooza's thread intro below but in the style of Grez instead...

Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not. I’m literallyyy FURY-OUS

There’s just one thing I categoricallyyy don’t want to talk about and that’s Timmy’s dad. It’s literallyyy shocking to me that he said that about Timmy doing Jake Paul’s girlfriend like a dog ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy didn’t say anything but let’s not even talk about it guysss because we’re literallyyy couple goals aren’t we ??? I promise you guysss he’s the wun. Let’s get it done baby 🤪🤪🤪 See you soon x

Sorry guysss Timmy’s ringing me, one sec x

ERRR, Tommy! What the duck ???

Omg guysss I’m CATEGORICALLYYY fuming. I can’t even talk about what Timmy’s just said to me. He’s pulled out of the fight ??? Because he has a cold ??? How is he going to “get it done” now ??? I’m literallyyy so embarrassed. I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I think this is the end for me and Thomas at this point. And the end of his career, if he ever had wun. I just can’t go on paying towards my, sorry our dream home when his pocket money doesn’t even cover any of the bills ??? He’s literallyyy going to have to get on Indeed isn’t he ??? Anywaysss guysss let’s just move on. Clearlyyy it just wasn’t meant to be and there’s a reason for everything. Atleast now Timmy will NEVER be away from meee x

So I’ve been SO busy working you guysss. You know I’m always working whilst everyWUN is sleeping 😚✌🏻 The Alps trip was unREALLL. I was literallyyy in a Toblerone advert ??? Shooting the FleaLT new ski range was a literalll dream. As the new Creative Director I feel like we can now take everything to a new level ??? Becuz I’m the Creative Director. But as the Creative Director I just want to let you guysss know that you can’t actuallyyy ski in our new collection. It’s just for the Gram. That’s why I’m wearing a Prada ski suit, not becuz I’m materialistic so don’t hate on me guysss - did I mention I’m the new Creative Director? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m SO lucky to be able to go on these trips you guysss. As you know I was literallyyy so deprived as a chiyuld, literallyyy we had nothing. My mum and dad couldn’t even afford to buy me Chanel ??? What is that about ??? But I was a pageant girl as I’ve said before and I did get to go on ski trips with my school so love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I wouldn’t say that’s anything too CRAY-ZEE though ??? Everywun did that anywaysss ??? I just can’t even talk about my childhood it was SO traumatic 😭😭😭

*clutches Chanel bag for comfort*

*breathes in the Chanel and exhales*

Okay guysss, I’m gud. Anywaysss I literallyyy just got back from ANOTHER work trip in Budapest. It was such a different location to where I would normally go. But it was *chefs kiss*. Obviouslyyy I can’t tell you too much about the project I’m working on becuz it’s for something super super exciting that’s coming soon. It’s literallyyy my favourite project I’ve ever done ??? That’s all I’m going to say but it involved taking videos of the unREALLLest sunset that I could see from my hotel room. I could’ve gone to explore the city but it’s just not for me ??? Again, the food there was literallyyy shocking ??? The weather was SO cold and the wind was blowing ??? Does that make sense guysss ??? I’m not complaining I’m just telling you guysss so please don’t come for me. I got enough hate for photoshopping my Christmas FilterByMollyMae pictures whilst claiming I had my endometriosis surgery the day before. I honestlyyy did you guysss I just don’t bloat or have any organs in my body because I’m SO skinnyyy x

I’m SO glad to be back in my new home with my new bodyguard - Mr Nutcracker. The last one just wasn’t the wun you guysss. I’m SO excited to get back to normal and eating healthyyy again becuz I’ve been so bad you guysss. In my “What I Eat In A Day” video I showed you guysss how I’m eating 99% 1% of the time just so you all think I’m a healthyyy Queen but let’s be REALLL I eat crap all the time and then just Photoshop my pictures. Literallyyy why hasn’t Photoshop reached out to me yet ??? Fran needs to get onto that ASAP

*writes down in Louis Vuitton journal*

I’ll let her know at our next FleaLT meeting where I’m the new Creative Director. I’m such an incredible Creative Director and I work super super hard when I’m there taking pictures for my Instagram and decorating a 10ft pink Unicorn. You know it’s Christmas when the Unicorn comes out guysss x I couldn’t tell you what shade of pink he is, or what material this top is made from ??? Fran ??? Do you know ??? ERRR Jack, that’s my Coke Zero can you not

Anywaysss I’m doing SO much better now guysss since the robbery in which £800K was stolen. For obvious reasons I won’t be showing off my new home anymore - it’s literallyyy costing me £12,000 a month ??? and I won’t reallyyy be showing anything that I buy because I’ve got to be safe. It’s literallyyy my job though so it’s super super hard. I’m just SO blessed to be able to replace anything that was stolen because nothing was left - we were robbed, ransacked, emptied. I promise you guysss I’m not exaggerating wun bit. Karma is coming for the gang that robbed us. I’m manifesting it x

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’ll be going into hiding again now becuz Timmy has embarrassed me WUNCE again and now Fran is going to be working 24/7 to fix the situation. I’m expecting some flowers from Timmy ASAP x I’ll see you in my next wun guysss

*blows kiss*

*gurns*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does her tongue look super unhealthy and gross here 😳 girl give it a scrub
I remember when I was young having a tongue this colour was always something my mum considered a sign of being ill (not majorily ill but like a cold etc) surely your tongue shouldn't be so white?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.