Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 916141

She has a highlight of it on her Instagram (of course)

View attachment 916143

Lol. It's a 3 week course and it costs 1,400 USD. https://online.hbs.edu/courses/sustainable-business-strategy/?subject=Strategy
Omg it's only 3 weeks??? I'm dead lol she is such a bullshitter

Also I just went to test on LinkedIn and there 100% is a 'Harvard Business School Online' option in schools (with a different logo) that pops up when you start typing Harvard in your education section so she purposely chose to mislead there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it” 🤷‍♀️

really though I think she spends so much time looking at herself through filters etc. that she doesn’t recognise what makes her pretty and consequently dresses for a body she doesn’t have. She has a lovely figure but she doesn’t let it shine. She just distorts it with angles, filters and clothes that suit filter grace but not the real grace. It’s like when she wears those too-small bikinis.

I’ll never understand why she went THAT overboard with her teeth, like I get wanting to correct bruxism damage but it’s not like anyone, even here, talked tit about her teeth? She had the most wonderful smile
Yea exactly about the teeth! I loved her old smile, and would have paid loads for it!
Im also the same as you and wanting to correct bruxism damage to my teeth and maybe a whitening not full on Turkey style teeth 😳

Reactions: 5
I seem to remember she got into some business school (maybe Harvard??) and was going to move to the US but then decided not to go last minute and did and online course instead!

Reactions: 8
I seem to remember she got into some business school (maybe Harvard??) and was going to move to the US but then decided not to go last minute and did and online course instead!
I think the school she got into was in California but I don’t remember the name

Reactions: 7
Oh yes this is a throwback, it was USC I believe

Reactions: 6
Oh yes this is a throwback, it was USC I believe
yeah it was definitely not Harvard but USC is an amazing school, she really would’ve benefited from doing an actual masters program and not a BS Harvard cert course

Reactions: 11
is she on holiday AGAIN?!? specifically remember her saying that ziggy is very clingy and attached to her everywhere she goes, can’t be good for him all this flipping to different owners

Reactions: 20
is she on holiday AGAIN?!? specifically remember her saying that ziggy is very clingy and attached to her everywhere she goes, can’t be good for him all this flipping to different owners
I am not surprised he is clingy if she is constantly leaving him, I have cats who are obviously much more independant than dogs and even when I have left them for a few days (which I do about twice a year) they are really needy when I get back!

Reactions: 14
hello to this thread. i had no idea who grace was until i went to the neomie pop up yesterday.
i only knew when olivia grace posted her. she came across quite closed off when i was there which made me pretty uncomfy. i didn’t even try and speak to her but the energy created wasn’t great maybe that’s dramatic but i thought she was a manager or something of the girls doing the pop up.
someone asked if that was her dog she was holding and she said no and that she was caring for a friends dog. idk the ins and outs of anything else

Reactions: 13
hello to this thread. i had no idea who grace was until i went to the neomie pop up yesterday.
i only knew when olivia grace posted her. she came across quite closed off when i was there which made me pretty uncomfy. i didn’t even try and speak to her but the energy created wasn’t great maybe that’s dramatic but i thought she was a manager or something of the girls doing the pop up.
someone asked if that was her dog she was holding and she said no and that she was caring for a friends dog. idk the ins and outs of anything else
are you saying Olivia was quite closed off at the pop up? that surprises me if so!

Reactions: 1
are you saying Olivia was quite closed off at the pop up? that surprises me if so!
no hahaha olivia was great. i should have phrased it better. it was grace who came across as closed off and a little hostile. maybe a hint of didn’t want to be there or didn’t want to speak to anyone

Reactions: 8
no hahaha olivia was great. i should have phrased it better. it was grace who came across as closed off and a little hostile. maybe a hint of didn’t want to be there or didn’t want to speak to anyone
Ah okey! I think you phrased it fine but it's definitely a Sunday lol and my brain is struggling. That definitely doesn't shock me!

Reactions: 4
How was she there, I thought she's still in Abu Dhabi?

this wasn’t Grace this was Emily Louise Gray, graces friend / ex employee who is like the or management for shop neomie or something. She’s looking after graces dog atm

omg i see now! i have no idea about these girls hahah. i just thought it was a shame to see the dog carried round the whole time now i know it’s bc she’s away and her friend was caring for it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.